Do you believe in god?

EASF

While i do believe in God(if anyone wants to know why i believe please PM in private & I explain)as someone who nearly die in a life changing experience. With that said, releglion is abused way too much in this world and expolited like drugs and sex. I refuse to believe that as Human beings we were created as an 'accident.' if that the case(people created in darwinsm), we as Human should like rats right now:cool:.

Just my takes.

hmmm yeah ur right. i also do not believe that humans were not made by mistake. however I do imply that we humans tend to think that things happen for a reason...that everything has a purpose to an extent which all falls back to god. we say " god planned this ". or, " the devil " planned this. god..or GOOD..and devil..EVIL. lemme retype this:

God=GOoD. Devil = dEVIL. symbolism of good and evil. the egyptians called the daylight Horace, and the nighttime Set. Our eyes are not sensitive to infrared...so why is there a nighttime if we cannot see? just some things to point out

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We did not evolve by "accident". Do some study on Darwinism and you will see.

everyone must not forget that DNA, molecules atoms and even binary code is a CODE!! if u take away either protons or electrons from a certain molecules, u change the molecule and change the substance. if have " 110110 " as a code for a computer for whatever the cide is for, if you move around one of those numbers u have something completley different. if you change the sequences of DNA around in a human, u change the traits of that human " eye color height skin color hair color " and what not. evolution is basically when the code of a species, their DNA code becomes rearranged, or one of the sequences of ATCG have been moved. its all code. if u think about it, the wolrd is one big computer program. we are like computers...and computers can copy files and data...as in...produce things in the likeliness and image. hmm...that sounds familiar.

everyone must not forget that DNA, molecules atoms and even binary code is a CODE!! if u take away either protons or electrons from a certain molecules, u change the molecule and change the substance. if have " 110110 " as a code for a computer for whatever the cide is for, if you move around one of those numbers u have something completley different. if you change the sequences of DNA around in a human, u change the traits of that human " eye color height skin color hair color " and what not. evolution is basically when the code of a species, their DNA code becomes rearranged, or one of the sequences of ATCG have been moved. its all code. if u think about it, the wolrd is one big computer program. we are like computers...and computers can copy files and data...as in...produce things in the likeliness and image. hmm...that sounds familiar.

cool were in the matrix B)

please do not bring an offensive or inappropriate topic like this. people have their own views on the divine. my family has theirs, i have my own. you have your own.

yes i know eveyone has diff views thats why we are discussing them in this thread. sorry if i offended or anything but thats why we have this thread, to discuss. there is not right or wrong answer here its just philosophy and religion and science and facts and faith. exchange of all of those. why is it inappropriate?

please do not bring an offensive or inappropriate topic like this. people have their own views on the divine. my family has theirs, i have my own. you have your own.

Flushing express. As long as people here respect their other members views ('believer in God or not')and not force their views on others i think this topic is fine. In other words IMO lets continue this chat as long as it is 'mature and civil.' If it gets out of hand, then close this thread.

I do believe in "God' myself but this is America so guys who are non blievers that their choice as well.:tup:

I believe in Joe Pesci. He get's things done, especially when equipped with a baseball bat and/or snub-nose revolver.

In all seriousness though, I have rejected the idea of any higher power "running the show". Why would intelligent humans exist on Earth if there was someone else who had laid out their entire plan already? Under a religious world, we may as well be mice.

Yes, I believe in God, but partially... He controls birth and death but does not control the point between birth and death and between death and birth...

if that is true then...anything in between is pointless because death will happen either way. so what is the purpose of the birth then..

Yes, I believe in God, but partially... He controls birth and death but does not control the point between birth and death and between death and birth...

That how i feel bro. All of us as Human Beings can to some extent determine our destiny of being the richest person in the world or a very poor person.

• 10 months later...
I dont believe in god, the devil, heaven or hell. There is no such thing. They are just inventions made by man during times when humans had very little knowledge and when lightning and rain and such scared the crap out of us..

Exact, Thank you someone who see's thru all the smoke and mirrors

Archived