Let's Go Again!

SevenEleven

Love the x80 pic! I think I found my new screensaver.

Just wondering were you shot 613 at? Folks in Queens are gonna see more Peter Pan equipment because we got the contract to do shuttle work for St. John's Univ. I think the contract calls for all new buses out there too,so enjoy!

ugh I'm pissed I couldn't make it out yesterday, great stuff!

Thanks, you missed out.

Slammin pics!

Excellent shots!

Nice man!

Thanks.

Love the x80 pic! I think I found my new screensaver.

Just wondering were you shot 613 at? Folks in Queens are gonna see more Peter Pan equipment because we got the contract to do shuttle work for St. John's Univ. I think the contract calls for all new buses out there too,so enjoy!

Thanks. I got 613 at Union Turnpike & Parsons Blvd. The bus caught my eye when it passed the first time. The paint job on that bus looks FRESH!

Nice shots :tup:

Thanks.

Trust me ... For someone who rides through Harlem from midtown

That X80/81 is the goods and I so approve of these slammin shots . The Q18 looks good with that bus but I have bad news for JG buses that we had 602-603 and the rest are on the way up to Eastchester to get the Axe so just letting you peeps know now

602 603 already up there

Trust me ... For someone who rides through Harlem from midtown

That X80/81 is the goods and I so approve of these slammin shots . The Q18 looks good with that bus but I have bad news for JG buses that we had 602-603 and the rest are on the way up to Eastchester to get the Axe so just letting you peeps know now

602 603 already up there

Thanks and that sucks. These buses are dropping out like flies.

Archived