Megabus double deck coach slams into low rail bridge, 4 killed.

metsfan

I'm not gonna argue with you,but I will leave you with these facts.

#1: Greyhound is not as "ghetto" as they have been in the past....

#2: Bolt maybe more expensive than Megabus and I will even give you that the boarding situation in NYC needs some work,but spending some extra cash will give you some peace of mind about getting to your destination. Those buses spend every night at a Peter Pan garage...and say what you will about PP..but our mechs do a DAMN good job...

#3: Megabus is showing itself to be worse than Fung Wah/Lucky Star. There have been way too many incidents since the introduction of the TD925s. Personally I think the training is lacking at MegaBus and that possibly they are expanding too fast. I'm not gonna hang this driver, but anyone who drives a bus will tell you they know the height of their bus...

1) The last time I rode Greyhound was in 2008. Maybe things changed, but when I took the bus to and from DC, it was full of illegal immigrants, ex-cons, and welfare single moms. Once, a passenger heading to Philadelphia mistakenly got on the bus to NY. The driver let him off on the middle of the highway near a Days Inn hotel.

2) Bolt Buses have less seats, meaning the person sitting next to me may weigh 250 pounds and hog up the space. On Megabus, there a 75% chance that I'll have two seats to myself. 4 and a half hours goes by real fast since I can play DVDs. I'm not going to pay more money for a more crowded bus.

3) People are basing their assessment of Megabus on two incidents (and the first one was during a winter storm). During the half dozen times I've used Megabus, the driver drove at safe speeds and the bus left on time. We were late ONCE and that was because the Baltimore-Washington Parkway was bumper to bumper.

Denial.

...and what is with you & your use of the word ghetto as of late.... this is like the 2nd or 3rd post I've seen of your most recent posts where you're defining something as such... step your vocabulary up a little...

Tell you one thing, bro... I sure don't....

If somethin is too good to be true, it usually is...

ever since megabus started making noise (so to speak) in NYC, it just felt gimmicky to me...

the fact that people here are comparing fung wah to megabus says enough for me... I didn't know the operations/ongoings of megabus were THAT reprehensible....

------------------------------

If I'm travelling a very long distance to get somewhere, I'm not looking to pay bottom dollar for my travels...

Saying that another way, you get what you pay for....

Too bad 4 people in this particular accident had to learn this the hard way - with their lives....Professional my ass.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon with my mouth. I don't ask my parents for allowance. I get a stipend from my school to pay for living expenses. With the little money I have left over for recreational, I'm going to find the cheapest and most efficient option for traveling.

So...should I listen to a motorcoach driver who knows the business very well, or should I listen to a busfan who only wants to travel on the cheap? Decisions, decisions.

I've read about how MegaBus will show up two hours late without even an apology and how many passengers have been stranded by no-show buses. Plus, who puts their bus stop (for Baltimore) in the middle of nowhere...accessible by a local bus which runs only once an hour and which takes 1:10 to get to from downtown? Obviously if you're a professional bus company, you don't put your business in a location which is only mainly accessed by CAR!

White Marsh is right near the highway. There's also a shopping center and bus hub. I don't hide facts. There's a site that critiques transportation systems, malls, and restaurants called Yelp. Some haters who expect Hampton Jitney-like service posted negative reviews of Megabus. I ignore them and save money: http://www.yelp.com/biz/megabus-new-york

Greyhound is far from ghetto. I've taken Greyhound 6 times now when traveling to Toronto from NYC. I've yet to encounter any "ghetto" element on Greyhound on these trips, it's always been college students, family members visiting relatives and tourists. Greyhound drivers are professional, always kept us informed the passengers of any issues. They also get you to your destination quickly but also safely. Greyhound also uses new Vanhool buses and other buses that all include Wi-Fi and two outlets per seat. When I looked up Megabus when I was planning my first trip to Toronto, I read up on it and didn't like the fact that you had to wait in the middle of the street versus waiting for the bus inside the Port Authority Bus Terminal like greyhound does. If anything, Megabus is the "Ghetto" carrier.

If you reserve a ticket in time, Megabus is $82 ROUND TRIP to Toronto. What do you expect for that price? No other carrier offers prices that low.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1) The last time I rode Greyhound was in 2008. Maybe things changed, but when I took the bus to and from DC, it was full of illegal immigrants, ex-cons, and welfare single moms. Once, a passenger heading to Philadelphia mistakenly got on the bus to NY. The driver let him off on the middle of the highway near a Days Inn hotel.

I don't mean to dive into this conversation like this but you really need to cut the race card crap already.

If you reserve a ticket in time, Megabus is $82 ROUND TRIP to Toronto. What do you expect for that price? No other carrier offers prices that low.

I pay $84 for Greyhound from New York City to Toronto and for that I get to get on the bus from a station with security and protection from the elements, not from the street like Megabus does. Greyhound offers a rewards program for frequent riders, Megabus doesn't. So far I've earned a 15% discount on my next ticket and a free companion ticket on my next trip.

I don't mean to dive into this conversation like this but you really need to cut the race card crap already.

Starting to sound like a certain user from Long Island now. I love how people claim that there are illegal immigrants without knowing anything about the persons status, talk about racial profiling.

even if you want to make that point.... why are you lumping single mothers on welfare into that category....

3) People are basing their assessment of Megabus on two incidents (and the first one was during a winter storm). During the half dozen times I've used Megabus, the driver drove at safe speeds and the bus left on time. We were late ONCE and that was because the Baltimore-Washington Parkway was bumper to bumper.

look up the word precedent.

then come back at us....

I wasn't born with a silver spoon with my mouth. I don't ask my parents for allowance. I get a stipend from my school to pay for living expenses. With the little money I have left over for recreational, I'm going to find the cheapest and most efficient option for traveling.

You're a 25 year old man.... You shouldn't be asking your parents for no allowance.

If you're soooo down-and-out, then why are you traveling out of state like that in the first place....

the whoa is me defense doesn't fly with me....

I don't hide facts.

I agree....

You skew them.

Starting to sound like a certain user from Long Island now. I love how people claim that there are illegal immigrants without knowing anything about the persons status, talk about racial profiling.

Racial profiling...it's a huge topic in my English class right now.

even if you want to make that point.... why are you lumping single mothers on welfare into that category....

Unnecessarily fueling the fire, that's what it seems like.

And a general statement: if you're going to make absurd annotations about cultures or ethnicities based on what you see on television, then do yourself a favor and don't speak to save yourself from the embarrassment. End of story.

Actually Julio, before the competition from the NYC-based 'Chinatown Charter Buses' mainly on their Northeast coordior and later MegaBus(Coach USA) Greyhound for many years from the '80's-few years ago, they did have a bad reputation for dirty old buses, rodents, occasional crime i.e fights/assults,robbery, etc. and a bad ridership base. That base which included gang members and thus getting the ghetto crowd on long trips who could not afford airline tickets.

After Greyhound merged with former rival Trailways in the late '80's and was (and still is)the only national bus carrier in the US and Canada, they did have a terrible customer approval rating for nearly 2 decades.

Only in last 5 years or so under new management and improved buses and better trained staff along with rival from other bus companies, has their reputation improved. Not to mention just a couple of years ago, Greyhound creating "BoltBus' a low fare version of Greyhound in which customers buy tickets online and ride for cheaper fares on their Northeast routes.

This was designed to get the College age ridership and other customers on a tight budget.

Still like the NYC Subways, which still has a few people unfairly thinking about it's ugly days of crime from the 1970's/'80's, it will take a while for Greyhound to get back in approval with a lot of still former customers, from it's darkest period in it's history from it merger with Trailways-2005.

Yes, Greyhound still has that old negative stigma attached to it....

However, they cleaned up their act, tenfold....

White Marsh is right near the highway. There's also a shopping center and bus hub. I don't hide facts. There's a site that critiques transportation systems, malls, and restaurants called Yelp. Some haters who expect Hampton Jitney-like service posted negative reviews of Megabus. I ignore them and save money: http://www.yelp.com/biz/megabus-new-york

Ok, for the heck of it, I checked out the Yelp link that you had provided. Keeping an open mind about your "Hampton Jitney" comment, I was still appalled by some of the comments. I picked a few of them:

(BTW, all of the following comments were made over the past 60 days)

---------------------------------

• I am currently riding the Mega Bus from DC to NYC. The driver started off the trip with a verbal threat to the group

• The biggest problem is their New York City operation, which--if it weren't so bad for the customers--would be a huge joke. They make people wait in the hot sun on the sidewalk outside Penn Station, keep them uninformed (e.g. when the bus is at least an hour late), and love to yell at people (e.g. "Move the line!"). The bus was extremely late (which nobody bothered to tell us)...

• One bus to Boston was loading up 40mins late and when I asked about my bus I got a blank stare. Unlike bolt which loads at different places, mega bus does it all at one spot which results in lines with no beginning or end.

• I took megabus from Syracuse, NY to NYC. It was OVER FOUR HOURS LATE. The bus ride itself was supposed to be 4.5 hours.

• The buses are LATE on the Syracuse to NYC bus route ALWAYS. Impossible to get phone (or another) customer service. Waiting for my 6pm Syracuse to NYC right now. It's 2 and a half hours late. So was the one I took a month ago. Megabus: I'm done. UPDATE: on the bus now. Pulled in over 2.5 hours late and sat around for 50 minutes. Driver gave attitude to people getting on in Syracuse

• I had the fantastic experience of having a driver milk his overtime.

A bus trip to DC scheduled for 4 hrs and 20 mins became 6 and 1/2 hours with 55 MPH driving, and stopping at 4 count them 4 rest stops...

• 3:15 PM: Scheduled departure.

3:45 PM: Bus arrived.

4:25 PM: Bus departed after driver (who had disappeared for 40 min) returned.

...A passenger on the very full, already boarded, windows-don't-open double-decker bus had to basically threaten a Megabus employee in order to get them to turn on air circulation/air conditioning so we didn't all cook to death during the wait. The employee said they'd lose their job if they did (if this is true, doesn't make Megabus look good).

• We experienced Megabus 3 times this past week- DC to Philly, Philly to New York, and New York to Philly. It did the job and was definitely cheaper than any other options when we bought, but boy do they try hard to make their customers dislike them. For the week we rode them, they were consistently 45min-1hr delayed (even though the bus was usually there; they just weren't boarding).

• Long, cold, rude boarding process but once I was on the bus: the movie was a huge plus. I would ride megabus if I needed to in the summer, but waiting outside in the snow in NYC for an hr and 15 minutes was painful.

• ...on the way back, the bus was over three hours late, but the electricity @ my seat is workin so I can write this review.

If your bus is late, and IT WILL BE LATE, there is no customer service rep to complain to. not in a bus station, not on the phone, nothing. nobody to talk to. so its really scary to be waiting on the curb, at the greyhound station in syracuse, because the homeless dudes start to regard you with suspicion because you are hangin out at the bus station and you are not panhandlin or turnin trix, and you start thinkin maybe its a good idea to just get a sandwich at subway (DONT DO IT!!!)

• Last minute travel....25 bucks, very little legroom, wifi is hit or miss, tonight on 8/20, a Thursday night, no traffic, our driver decided he wanted to drive 45mph all the way from DC to NYC. 1 hour 35 minutes late because of ZERO traffic and a driver that decided to drive 45. Megabus needs to put their travel time at a minimum of 5 hours on their site. They are NEVER on time, usually due to traffic, this is the first time it was due to the DRIVER. Take the Acela, it's worth it.

------------------------------

So in a nutshell, if I travel via MegaBus, I will be exposed to the elements waiting for the bus, the employees will be surly, the bus will be late and/or the bus driver will purposely drive slow because he's only making $12 an hour and is milking the OT.

Your "Hampton Jitney" comment doesn't hold water when you hear the same complaints over, and over, and over, and over again from different people at different times.

The saying, "you get what you pay for", is so true.

I'm game....

Let me comment on some of those remarks.

• I am currently riding the Mega Bus from DC to NYC. The driver started off the trip with a verbal threat to the group

Sounds like someone very ecstatic to have their job, wouldn't ya say....

Knowing that DC to NYC is a long distance & isn't easily commutable, he/she could get away with making threats to passengers.....

let that same person make those same threats on some local route & see what'd happen....

• The biggest problem is their New York City operation, which--if it weren't so bad for the customers--would be a huge joke. They make people wait in the hot sun on the sidewalk outside Penn Station, keep them uninformed (e.g. when the bus is at least an hour late), and love to yell at people (e.g. "Move the line!"). The bus was extremely late (which nobody bothered to tell us)...

Call it what you will, but I still think this was one reason/consideration why the M10 was truncated.

anyway, when I go to the pizzeria over on 31st & 8th, I've heard on more than one occasion, a megabus b/o yelling at passengers to get on the bus... Guess their M.O. is, do their little dirt (go on ridiculously long breaks, pull in to the stop whenever they feel), THEN rudely rush passengers onto the bus).....

• One bus to Boston was loading up 40mins late and when I asked about my bus I got a blank stare. Unlike bolt which loads at different places, mega bus does it all at one spot which results in lines with no beginning or end.

yeah, same as nyc... I've seen two separate lines for the same bus, that panned from the same spot the M10 used to pick up pax at, to the driveway entering MSG's loading dock on 31st st.... two separate lines, mind you... anyone that's walked around the south side of MSG knows how long a like b/w those two points, are

• I took megabus from Syracuse, NY to NYC. It was OVER FOUR HOURS LATE. The bus ride itself was supposed to be 4.5 hours.

if this is true, a swing of more than 1/3rd of a day (8.5 hrs)... incredible...

...this sounds like an embellishment though.

• The buses are LATE on the Syracuse to NYC bus route ALWAYS. Impossible to get phone (or another) customer service. Waiting for my 6pm Syracuse to NYC right now. It's 2 and a half hours late. So was the one I took a month ago. Megabus: I'm done. UPDATE: on the bus now. Pulled in over 2.5 hours late and sat around for 50 minutes. Driver gave attitude to people getting on in Syracuse

Exactly what I was talking about, a few posts up, when I said that Megabus don't think much of their drivers at all... it shows in their general attitudes....

keep it up, and this company will lose a significant amt. of passengers/business...

• I had the fantastic experience of having a driver milk his overtime.

A bus trip to DC scheduled for 4 hrs and 20 mins became 6 and 1/2 hours with 55 MPH driving, and stopping at 4 count them 4 rest stops...

well, this is more of a societal thing than a megabus thing... ppl. will find ways to get over with w/e they do in life... I mean, I've been on buses in the tri-state area where b/o's crawl routes on purpose (NYC, inclusive)... whether it be for added overtime, or whatever the reason.....

• 3:15 PM: Scheduled departure.

3:45 PM: Bus arrived.

4:25 PM: Bus departed after driver (who had disappeared for 40 min) returned.

...A passenger on the very full, already boarded, windows-don't-open double-decker bus had to basically threaten a Megabus employee in order to get them to turn on air circulation/air conditioning so we didn't all cook to death during the wait. The employee said they'd lose their job if they did (if this is true, doesn't make Megabus look good).

So this bus was 30 mins late, and it took 40 minutes to pull out...

Then you have this driver with the audacity to mention he'd get fired if he turns on the a/c...

you've got to be f**kin kidding me...

• Long, cold, rude boarding process but once I was on the bus: the movie was a huge plus. I would ride megabus if I needed to in the summer, but waiting outside in the snow in NYC for an hr and 15 minutes was painful.

We at megabus apologize of the inconvenience.

Here's a movie to shut you the hell up !

• ...on the way back, the bus was over three hours late, but the electricity @ my seat is workin so I can write this review.

If your bus is late, and IT WILL BE LATE, there is no customer service rep to complain to. not in a bus station, not on the phone, nothing. nobody to talk to. so its really scary to be waiting on the curb, at the greyhound station in syracuse, because the homeless dudes start to regard you with suspicion because you are hangin out at the bus station and you are not panhandlin or turnin trix, and you start thinkin maybe its a good idea to just get a sandwich at subway (DONT DO IT!!!)

way I see it, any company w/o some form of customer service, you have to be wary of.

Are you afraid to fly? 15 hrs on a bus can get a bit uncomfortable.

Normally, the ride is 9-10 hours long. I take the trip at night time, so I ride and sleep during my "normal" sleeping hours. $84 bucks versus $250+ on a airline ticket lets me have more spending money for my trip duration in Toronto.

Are you afraid to fly? 15 hrs on a bus can get a bit uncomfortable.

I've done the New York-Montreal trip many times by Greyhound bus. I could have paid $350 RT for an hour-long flight, but decided on the $140 RT for the 8 hour ride because the time spent was worth the money saved.

Here was the math:

Get to the airport 2 1/2 hours early as opposed to 1 hour for the bus terminal, then one hour additional to get from Dorval Airport to Downtown ($14 RT). So the extra time was 5 1/2 hours each way.

$224 saved divided by 11 hours = $20.36 saved for each hour of travel time.

If the amount saved would be at least the equivalent of what you would consider to be a livable hourly wage, then it might be worth the inconvenience.

As far as the NYC-MTL route goes, my biggest gripe was with the schedules. Why is it that all of the express runs have to be overnight?

I've done the New York-Montreal trip many times by Greyhound bus. I could have paid $350 RT for an hour-long flight, but decided on the $140 RT for the 8 hour ride because the time spent was worth the money saved.

Here was the math:

Get to the airport 2 1/2 hours early as opposed to 1 hour for the bus terminal, then one hour additional to get from Dorval Airport to Downtown ($14 RT). So the extra time was 5 1/2 hours each way.

$224 saved divided by 11 hours = $20.36 saved for each hour of travel time.

If the amount saved would be at least the equivalent of what you would consider to be a livable hourly wage, then it might be worth the inconvenience.

As far as the NYC-MTL route goes, my biggest gripe was with the schedules. Why is it that all of the express runs have to be overnight?

Let me take a guess at it. I could be wrong but I guess the reason Greyhound/NY Trailways only has 'express runs' overnights between NYC/Montreal is this. To save on opearting costs and also serve the major upstate NY cities i.e Kingston, Albany, Saratoga, Glen Falls and Plattsburgh along the I-87 Northway as well.

Why have extra buses serve the Catskill/NYS Captial Region & the Adirondacks that are more money to operate for a handful of riders for the area between Saratoga/Glen Falls and Plattsburgh? That why almost all of the NY-Montreal Buses stop at towns like Glen Falls and Plattsburgh in the Adirondacks.

"Short trip' Buses run between NYC and Albany.

Personally if was still in the Metro area, since Montreal is a couple of hours closer to NYC than Toronto, I would not mind taking the Bus. However going to Toronto personally I rather rent a car or fly myself especially now with the new requirements of having a passport to travel to Canada which has added as much as extra hour of travel time at the Buffalo/Niagra Falls border crossings.

Personally if was still in the Metro area, since Montreal is a couple of hours closer to NYC than Toronto, I would not mind taking the Bus. However going to Toronto personally I rather rent a car or fly myself especially now with the new requirements of having a passport to travel to Canada which has added as much as extra hour of travel time at the Buffalo/Niagra Falls border crossings.

I don't need my passport to get into Canada. I just show my permanent resident card, answer the typical customs questions and presto! I'm in Canada.

I don't need my passport to get into Canada. I just show my permanent resident card, answer the typical customs questions and presto! I'm in Canada.

The new passport rules crossing US/Canada border crossings just started i remember correctly, earlier this year. Julio, you last trip to Toronto was I think last Dec. ('09)before the new rules took effect.

Maybe it's different for bus riders, but driving you need either a passport or enhanced driver's license(in NYS i think it's about $40-$50 extra fee of your normal license fees)at the border crossings.

Let me take a guess at it. I could be wrong but I guess the reason Greyhound/NY Trailways only has 'express runs' overnights between NYC/Montreal is this. To save on opearting costs and also serve the major upstate NY cities i.e Kingston, Albany, Saratoga, Glen Falls and Plattsburgh along the I-87 Northway as well.

Why have extra buses serve the Catskill/NYS Captial Region & the Adirondacks that are more money to operate for a handful of riders for the area between Saratoga/Glen Falls and Plattsburgh? That why almost all of the NY-Montreal Buses stop at towns like Glen Falls and Plattsburgh in the Adirondacks.

"Short trip' Buses run between NYC and Albany.

But they still have extra express runs on Friday & Sunday evenings leaving at 9 pm. It's too bad they couldn't have them at 3 or 4 PM instead.

Nowadays though, I drive. The last time I did it, it took me 4 1/2 hours from the Bronx to the Canadian border (what can I say, I hauled azz).

The new passport rules crossing US/Canada border crossings just started i remember correctly, earlier this year. Julio, you last trip to Toronto was I think last Dec. ('09)before the new rules took effect.

Maybe it's different for bus riders, but driving you need either a passport or enhanced driver's license(in NYS i think it's about $40-$50 extra fee of your normal license fees)at the border crossings.

My last trip into Canada was in August of this year and before that in June of this year too.

Nothing is different for bus riders; the rules are the same whether you cross the border by car, bus, foot, or donkey (air is totally different); however, it's the Americans which demanded the new passport rule, so they are the ones who are pressing the new rules. With that being said, the US Customs cannot deny an American entry into the US whether he/she has a passport or not. On the other hand, the Canadians have taken a more laissez-faire approach towards Americans entering Canada by ground.

1) The last time I rode Greyhound was in 2008. Maybe things changed, but when I took the bus to and from DC, it was full of illegal immigrants, ex-cons, and welfare single moms.

And what does that have to do with anything. As long as somebody pays for their ticket and is not bothering the other passengers they have a right to be there. You want "high class" people go pay $90 bucks one way to LimoLiner. Last I saw in Boston, Megabus passengers weren't all preppies.

2) Bolt Buses have less seats, meaning the person sitting next to me may weigh 250 pounds and hog up the space. On Megabus, there a 75% chance that I'll have two seats to myself. 4 and a half hours goes by real fast since I can play DVDs. I'm not going to pay more money for a more crowded bus.

One of my biggest beefs with Megabus is that the double decker is too much capacity for normal schedules. The only time you really need 81 seats are weekends and holidays. The other times you're running a bus that 2/3 empty and in order for them to fill seats they have to use that $1 seat gimmick. Its capacity dumping, and it's hurting every other company because now they have to offer fares that don't cover the cost of doing business. Look at the airline industry and you can see the parallels

Its been more than just those 2 incidents. Lets talk about them damaging a bus and pipes and vents in South Station when the TD925s were introduced. The buses were too large to fit and for awhile they had to operate out of North Station while MASSPORT came out of their own pockets to move pipes and vents so Megabus could use the double deckers. Or would you like to talk about the people that got stranded at a weigh station in Maryland because the bus was overweight and MD officials would not let them run unless they took people off. Lets talk about the fact that officials at South Station have forbid Megabus to use the arrival ramp as a layover spot because stress cracks have been found on the ramp. Or the numerous breakdowns as of late.

Megabus may be punctual going southbound out of NYC,but northbound is a whole different animal. They are consistently 45mins to 1 hour late all the time because the run I-84 all the time. Couple that to the fact that they cannot deviate for traffic like everybody else can and it's a wonder their drivers can do turns between NYC and Boston. IMO, I think their drivers are riding dirty as far as the logbooks are concerned,but I can't prove that so take of that what you want.

Like I said earlier....$1 fares are nice,but at what expense?

And what does that have to do with anything. As long as somebody pays for their ticket and is not bothering the other passengers they have a right to be there. You want "high class" people go pay $90 bucks one way to LimoLiner. Last I saw in Boston, Megabus passengers weren't all preppies.

One of my biggest beefs with Megabus is that the double decker is too much capacity for normal schedules. The only time you really need 81 seats are weekends and holidays. The other times you're running a bus that 2/3 empty and in order for them to fill seats they have to use that $1 seat gimmick. Its capacity dumping, and it's hurting every other company because now they have to offer fares that don't cover the cost of doing business. Look at the airline industry and you can see the parallels

Its been more than just those 2 incidents. Lets talk about them damaging a bus and pipes and vents in South Station when the TD925s were introduced. The buses were too large to fit and for awhile they had to operate out of North Station while MASSPORT came out of their own pockets to move pipes and vents so Megabus could use the double deckers. Or would you like to talk about the people that got stranded at a weigh station in Maryland because the bus was overweight and MD officials would not let them run unless they took people off. Lets talk about the fact that officials at South Station have forbid Megabus to use the arrival ramp as a layover spot because stress cracks have been found on the ramp. Or the numerous breakdowns as of late.

Megabus may be punctual going southbound out of NYC,but northbound is a whole different animal. They are consistently 45mins to 1 hour late all the time because the run I-84 all the time. Couple that to the fact that they cannot deviate for traffic like everybody else can and it's a wonder their drivers can do turns between NYC and Boston. IMO, I think their drivers are riding dirty as far as the logbooks are concerned,but I can't prove that so take of that what you want.

Like I said earlier....$1 fares are nice,but at what expense?

Not bashing on you or anything dude, but your post makes too much sense for him to comprehend.

Ok see, I went off on a specific individual that used to be on this forum and thankfully he's not coming back, now you're next because of this specific comment.

How the f**k do you know if those people on the bus were illegal immigrants? Why dont you just move in with JohnQPine and go rant about shit & sleep in the same bed together along with the bullshit statements you both share. I'm going to tell you the same thing I told you that no life having a**hole, If you think they are all illegal immigrants, go speak to each and every one of those customers and find out yourself, then get back to me with the details because your assumptions just made an ass out of you.

Ex-Cons? Welfare single moms? You know this how? Have you taken a survey of these people? Have you spoken to these people? Do you even know these people? I mean seriously, you barely even know a thing about the customers who use greyhound, to add onto that, your post is just f**king ridiculous. One of these days you will get slapped upside your head for these really retarded remarks. Now just sit down and shut the f**k up because your posts are just really stupid. If you want high class service, do what BZguy said and cough up the extra dough for some high class service. So damn ungrateful you are.

Not bashing on you or anything dude, but your post makes too much sense for him to comprehend.

One of these days you will get slapped upside your head for these really retarded remarks. Now just sit down and shut the f**k up because your posts are just really stupid. If you want high class service, do what BZguy said and cough up the extra dough for some high class service. So damn ungrateful you are.

Forest Glen already got after me for using the "Retarded word' in another post related to a woman who going to be executed in Va. for commiting murder. Talk about having it 1-way and being so sensative.:eek:

Back to topic, what would solve Forest Glen IMO is this. It's time he gets his license and drives if he really dislikes taking mass transit and wants privacy. From the (NYCTA) express buses to other issues, it's time he gets a car. I know this is a mass transit site but if that makes him more happy, then great.

The welfare mom comments about Greyhound was way off base and has nothing to do with Megabus and the argument whether they should stay in business or not for 'intra city' travel? Forest Glen at times makes excellent comments but his recent rants after his long absence will cause a huge argument as well.

Ok see, I went off on a specific individual that used to be on this forum and thankfully he's not coming back, now you're next because of this specific comment.

How the f**k do you know if those people on the bus were illegal immigrants? Why dont you just move in with JohnQPine and go rant about shit & sleep in the same bed together along with the bullshit statements you both share. I'm going to tell you the same thing I told you that no life having a**hole, If you think they are all illegal immigrants, go speak to each and every one of those customers and find out yourself, then get back to me with the details because your assumptions just made an ass out of you.

Ex-Cons? Welfare single moms? You know this how? Have you taken a survey of these people? Have you spoken to these people? Do you even know these people? I mean seriously, you barely even know a thing about the customers who use greyhound, to add onto that, your post is just f**king ridiculous. One of these days you will get slapped upside your head for these really retarded remarks. Now just sit down and shut the f**k up because your posts are just really stupid. If you want high class service, do what BZguy said and cough up the extra dough for some high class service. So damn ungrateful you are.

Seriously dude, did I ever do anything to YOU? You're still upset over the Urbanfortitude beef that was two months ago. Even he moved on. Grow the hell up.

Archived