This Cant Be Right...

Fresh Pond

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

The (:P is back on the West End!:tup::cool:

Hellz yeah :cool:

R46 (R) via 6th Avenue and is it on a weekday? Also, does (G) train terminates at Bedford-Nostrand in middle track?

The (R) went its regular route I caught it at Lawrence St and rode it all the way to Whitehall St.

As for the (G), its because of a late night G.O last week and this week which makes it run in 2 sections from Court Sq to Bedford-Nostrand and from Bedford-Nostrand to Coney Island via the (F), which would also explain why its a R160 (G). Also at the same time, the (F) is going from 179 St to Hoyt-Schermerhorn

Nice. Love the R160 (F)(G) shots and the R46 (R) via 6th Av plus the R160 (E) 8th Av Express!

Thanks. The (F) was at Hoyt-Schermerhorn and the (G) was a R160 cuz of a G.O...look above and I explain everything. The (E) was from a G.O and I was looking for the (F) via 6 Av Express they had this weekend but I always kept missing it lol

You (G)ot my Attention and I have to thank you for that (K)(Mx)(6) Wow

I have A pic of A (7) on A R32 but these take the cake.:tup:

Lol thanks...I tried to get it to say (J) but went from (I) and straight to (K)

Where is that train arrival board on the West End?
New Utrecht Av-62 St

Like w8How said...its by the turnstiles on the 62 St-New Utrecht Av exit

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

And there was a girl that got in your way of the picture, I think she was kiddin' with you....
The (6) R32.LOL.And whos the girl in the pic with the thumbs up?Shes kinda cute.:o

Lol she was there with her boyfriend (I assume) and they was also taking pics of the same train...I got her in my pics and I got in her pics as well

Excellent shots!

Thanks

Archived