Extraterrestrials

KTrainExp

I have a question I have been meaning to get out since I got on this forum. Do you believe in Extraterrestrials? I want you to answer this question quite seriously and not talk about false abductions like aliens ripping someone's balls out and stuffing it into their mouths.

I am a firm believer in aliens and I believe they are watching us out there.

I have a question I have been meaning to get out since I got on this forum. Do you believe in Extraterrestrials? I want you to answer this question quite seriously and not talk about false abductions like aliens ripping someone's balls out and stuffing it into their mouths.

hmnn:confused:.no, i don't think that they are watching us or something like that, but who knows they might exist others things out of this world(why do they call them aliens or Extraterrestrials?). first time i seen someone that believe in it. but i would like to know your thoughts about that? why do you believe they exist? have you see any aliens? how do you know they're watching us?

Nah i dont bellive in aliens LOL but rumor has it that area 51 a secret miltary base in the desert in nevada has some aliens and OFOs that live there. An its a five mile ban around the site where area 51 is. And airplanes cant fly over this site ethier if they do they will get shot down by F16s fighter jets.

Even people who retired from working at area 51 cant talk about what goes on there if you do you will be in big trouble with the goverment. But only the gouverment knows for sure and people who work there if they is really aliens....

The evidence of flying saucers, black triangles, strange markings, and wierd metallic stuff gained in a human body after an abduction seems to be the proff for me. What else would you think? Your alone in the universe? Gimme a break. With all those planets out there, there has got to be one planet with minds far superior than ours.

Nah i dont bellive in aliens LOL but rumor has it that area 51 a secret miltary base in the desert in nevada has some aliens and OFOs that live there. An its a five mile ban around the site where area 51 is. And airplanes cant fly over this site ethier if they do they will get shot down by F16s fighter jets.

Even people who retired from working at area 51 cant talk about what goes on there if you do you will be in big trouble with the goverment. But only the gouverment knows for sure and people who work there if they is really aliens....

Area 51 does exist. There is photographic evidence of it. Also, you can't fly over it or secret stealth government planes may destroy you. Now the secrecy about Area 51 and the technology being develop is far superior than the "advance technology" that we have today. All we did was make things we need smaller such as an iPhone.

Back to my case: There are unidentified aerial objects that fly around in the desert that have speeds that are too great for any humans to mimick. In doing so, the organs will destroy themselves, so it has to be extraterrestrial.

well, yeah thats what i said. there might be another living things out of this planet. it might be, who knows? but why do you have to believe in them?

In my opinion, I think we should create some sort of alliance with them because they have mastered space travel to be able to come to our planet without dying resources ect.

I want you to answer this question quite seriously and not talk about false abductions like aliens ripping someone's balls out and stuffing it into their mouths.

LMFAO, that is funny. Why can't we tell funny false abduction stories like that?

Honestly I do believe in aliens. I can't fathom the idea that only we and other living things on earth, is all that exist in the universe. Every-time I watch The Universe on A&E, I can't be convinced that only we exist in this vast universe. Our Solar System is a pimple, in our own galaxy. We sit in a tiny spot, in a tiny arm. We have galaxies wry close to us. In short, if we exist, others do to. I highly doubt living things on earth is just a one time thing, a fluke that happened.

LOL at the second part of first paragraph.

I believe there are extra terrestrials. Simply too many galaxies, solar systems, and planets for there NOT to be. I don't believe they're watching us, but I think they might be a lot like us, or like animals, maybe slightly different but similar, just trying to make their way in their world.

I'm just going to introduce another topic here:

How do you explain the Unidenified Flying Objects out there (i.e. black triangles, flying saucers, USOs, ect.) and also the abduction scars?

Some of the sightings could be plausable, but some were experimental, and top-secret government aircraft.

Some of the sightings could be plausable, but some were experimental, and top-secret government aircraft.

Now I want you to focus on the sightings back in 1900s. Government aircraft and public aircraft could never go past 500 miles. Yet people have seen a formation of UFOs traveling 1000 mph.

Archived