KR Breaks The Code on A R68A OOOOOOh Yeahhh

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

R68aK.jpg

Just a nice token of thanks for Knightrider's work! You rock! May your codebreaking prosper!

Now I do respect my Thanks and gestures for my work but let me make this perfectly clear , If you want to alter my pic you must ask me first or there will be no more Codebreakin from Me and I'm not playing .

I'm well known out there so don't let someone else tell me about my pics getting well you know the rest .

R68aK.jpg

Just a nice token of thanks for Knightrider's work! You rock! May your codebreaking prosper!

Do you Need Help, what are you gay or something, That shit looks gay, I agree with cait sith and KR don't Ever do that shit again, That's not cool stealing someone's photo, this man gave us something to enjoy the hobby and you just had to f**k up the moment, you lucky I don't work in the mental hospital, because If I still did, I would have tracked your crazy ass down, go get some help.

R68aK.jpg

Dude, not cool. Is this the thing to spoil this thread? Once Knightrider tries to do it, you tried to do it. That is so negative to do that. You know this is bad, but he tries to do it for fun or for his hobby.

I have an interrogation: What about try your best not to do break codes?

To everyone: Try not to blame Ftrainfan or doing the same thing that Knightrider does. You all know it is negative, but probably Ftrainfan wants some fun to break codes to thank Knightrider for his best shots.

I kinda think that he is using purple paint to edit the Blue K.

To everyone: Try not to blame Ftrainfan or doing the same thing that Knightrider does. You all know it is negative, but probably Ftrainfan wants some fun to break codes to thank Knightrider for his best shots.

You don't understand it completely. KR is going into a R68 cab and changing the front roll sign (which is awesome). Ftrainfan used some crappy paint program to change the color to his gay purple K train. There are no codes involved...

So KR and Ftrainfoamer are actually doing to completely different things.

Ftrainfan used some crappy paint program to change the color to his gay purple K train. There are no codes involved...

Damn, I always thought there were purple letters on the signs... and neither one was using codes. R68 signs use a sign key to change them.

R68aK.jpg

You and your purple (K) train crap again...you seriously need to admit yourself to Bellevue Hospital to see what the hell is wrong with whatever brain cells you have left in that head of yours...and don't bother taking the M9 there, take your beloved Purple (K) instead.

You and your purple (K) train crap again...you seriously need to admit yourself to Bellevue Hospital to see what the hell is wrong with whatever brain cells you have left in that head of yours...and don't bother taking the M9 there, take your beloved Purple (K) instead.

Funny of what you said, "Take your beloved purple (K) instead."

Archived