Premeptive P train warning

Kamen Rider

P train one weekend in october sounds like ESA related shenanigans on the main through sunnyside?

By the way, this train will run separately from normal subway service, might make other trains late.

- A

No, it has to do with the cut over of the new signal system which is preventing trains from going to Penn. I don't see how this would make regular rods late, this train is supposed to be a super express making only 2 stops, Jungle Center and 34th/8th.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of you guys need to chill. Jesus. This thing hasn't even happened yet. Screw whatever the hell type of cars runs on the (P). It doesn't matter.

Agreed, calm down about car assignments. Let's first argue about whether this special is even running, and if so, what route it will take.

On Friday, we should get the Committee Meeting Materials, which will detail the Jamaica cutover and hopefully provide more information about the NYCT side of the situation.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Some of you guys need to chill. Jesus. This thing hasn't even happened yet. Screw whatever the hell type of cars runs on the (P). It doesn't matter.

Agreed...but just for the hell of it, let's see what happens when they see this...

2010-09-19214224.jpg

Got damn all this heat over a stupid ass (P) train, R32s vs R160 should be put for the (P) and blah blah blah. FOAMING! (P) is (P)issing me and everyone off.

Instead of foaming over garbage, we should wait and see. Besides who the hell knows if all this is true. SUBCHAT is not an official source. Somethings there are true, but other times is false just to gain attention.

The (MTA) KNOWs whats gonna happen and KNOWs what to do... If it DOES happen.

If it does happen, ill check it out, grab a vid or pix and bounce, wont foam over this damn (P)enis like some out there.. Theres more to life then foaming of garbage.... Even tho its a one time thing, but still, dont let it pop you and cause arguments all over! Take it easy!

It could even be an (S) who cares.. As long as passengers dont go flying out on what a (P) train is.. But people will still be confused anyways!

If the LIRR needs to do some fixes, and needs trains as an alternative, just have extra (E)s and (J)s and even Shuttle buses if needed..

Got damn.. Everything that comes for Sh9tchat really causes a problem out here..

Besides, having 1 route to run for a weekend seems like a waste of money for the t/a instead of an alternative. But i could be wrong here.

Aye!

Instead of foaming over garbage, we should wait and see. Besides who the hell knows if all this is true. SUBCHAT is not an official source. Somethings there are true, but other times is false just to gain attention.

The (MTA) KNOWs whats gonna happen and KNOWs what to do... If it DOES happen.

I asked a TSS yesterday, and he did hear something about it, though he didn't know details of what it was or how it would run. So it does seem like something that has been mentioned somewhere in the system.

I also found out that the (M) to 57th was supposed to have been this weekend (The (L) was supposed to be cut from Myrtle to Manhattan), but was cancelled, probably connected with the storms.

Wow...

Anyways, this train is a contingency plan, it will never replace normal operations of either the subway's regular service, or LIRR service. The only reason this train is even being considered is people still commute on weekends from long island, as well as families and so on. No matter what they do, it's going to be a zoo. They could just have normal subway service and not change, or they could add trains, or.. maybe.. add the P train.

Folks need to calm down. If you lived along the NEC you'd see big projects altering normal ops all the time. Please stop acting like that kid with the nj transit P40 video....

- A

No shit, dumbass, and Im not a f**king kid, I read the history - document about this shit, IT SAID IN BLACK AND WHITE, R32 and R38 Equipment, This was a plan for almost 20 years, That I know, So stop with this bashing attitude, You damn sure don't know me like that, so stop with the stupid shit. This Is why Im starting to hate this hobby, because a**holes like to start shit, Me Im not in for all of that shit at all, People don't like me because I Know certain things, I don't give a rats ass, I rather just buy the subway car that I want and get the hell out of this Hell Hole targeted city. So you need to look at yourself before you look at others.

Where do you come up with this shit, KID?

I don't give a rats ass, I rather just get the hell out of this Hell Hole targeted city.

1. If you want to get out of this city, who's holding you here?

2. You say you're not a "kid". As a matter of fact, all of your profanity makes you look even more childish than you already do.

3. Can we PLEASE stop ruining the reputation of this site?:mad:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

All i got to say Is this (P) Train better Run so i can get my photo and keep it for memmories.

Also its a No Brainner to use a R32 over a R160.

Point is that we all debate over these proposals its called life and competition.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

All i got to say Is this (P) Train better Run so i can get my photo and keep it for memmories.

Also its a No Brainner to use a R32 over a R160.

Point is that we all debate over these proposals its called life and competition.

As a railfan, I want it to run too, but from a neutral point of view, its an equal chance it can be a R160. Just cuz the R32s have a (P) bullet don't mean its guaranteed to run. You can easily snag a few 160s (not all of them since it would be a waste of time) and program them to say (P)

1. If you want to get out of this city, who's holding you here?

2. You say you're not a "kid". As a matter of fact, all of your profanity makes you look even more childish than you already do.

3. Can we PLEASE stop ruining the reputation of this site?:mad:

Do It Look Like I give a shit, I like this hobby as much as everyone else but its the morons that ruin it

and Like I SAID Before, Im a grown ass man, I don't need this shit at all, What the hell, I shouldn't even be posting about what's going to happen anyway,

You Guys are just pissed off because (besides from Flaming people) I was making sense, What is so hard to run an R32 on it, rather than to sit there with a f**king laptop to program the damn thing and deadhead it from the Fresh Pond storage yard then relay it back towards Jamaica rather than use R32's from 207th with the R160's that ARE ALREADY AT ENY, But You Know something, Im going to be the Bigger Person and Make My Life much Better and your useless lives better, I Will Leave this site as Well As SUBCHAT

This is to the Railfan community

f**k You

Don't Bother Seeing me don't bother E-mailing Me at All, For the ones who Talk Shit or I hear that you are talking shit, I will Fold your shit

I Don't Need This Shit at all, Better things in Life rather to argue with Railfans That Smell Like Hot Ass and Horse Balls.

Good Riddance:mad:

But You Know something, Im going to be the Bigger Person and Make My Life much Better and your useless lives better, I Will Leave this site as Well As SUBCHAT

f**k You

Don't Bother Seeing me don't bother E-mailing Me at All, For the ones who Talk Shit or I hear that you are talking shit, I will Fold your shit

I Don't Need This Shit at all, Better things in Life rather to argue with Railfans That Smell Like Hot Ass and Horse Balls.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out...

Do It Look Like I give a shit, I like this hobby as much as everyone else but its the morons that ruin it

and Like I SAID Before, Im a grown ass man, I don't need this shit at all, What the hell, I shouldn't even be posting about what's going to happen anyway,

You Guys are just pissed off because (besides from Flaming people) I was making sense, What is so hard to run an R32 on it, rather than to sit there with a f**king laptop to program the damn thing and deadhead it from the Fresh Pond storage yard then relay it back towards Jamaica rather than use R32's from 207th with the R160's that ARE ALREADY AT ENY, But You Know something, Im going to be the Bigger Person and Make My Life much Better and your useless lives better, I Will Leave this site as Well As SUBCHAT

f**k You

Dude...

CALM DOWN!!!

Sheesh, who cares what they run on the line???

Archived