Premeptive P train warning

Kamen Rider

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Do It Look Like I give a shit, I like this hobby as much as everyone else but its the morons that ruin it

and Like I SAID Before, Im a grown ass man, I don't need this shit at all, What the hell, I shouldn't even be posting about what's going to happen anyway,

Dude seriously, you're 3 months YOUNGER than me and I don't even consider myself a grown ass man, at least not until I turn 21. There's people out there younger than that who act better than that instead of cursing in insulting everyone cuz they don't agree with you.

You Guys are just pissed off because (besides from Flaming people) I was making sense, What is so hard to run an R32 on it, rather than to sit there with a f**king laptop to program the damn thing and deadhead it from the Fresh Pond storage yard then relay it back towards Jamaica rather than use R32's from 207th with the R160's that ARE ALREADY AT ENY,

Like I said before, its not likr they're gonna program every single 160 the (MTA) has for 1 event that might not even happen (I'm not doubting no one, I just need to see it for myself). Just like you said about the 160s from FP DH'ing allb the way to Jamaica, the same thing can be applied to the R32s. Why would they deadhead a 32 all the way from 207 to Jamaica?

But You Know something, Im going to be the Bigger Person and Make My Life much Better and your useless lives better, I Will Leave this site as Well As SUBCHAT

Well as Chris Bown song goes...DUCES!!!

This is to the Railfan community

f**k You

Don't Bother Seeing me don't bother E-mailing Me at All, For the ones who Talk Shit or I hear that you are talking shit, I will Fold your shit

I Don't Need This Shit at all, Better things in Life rather to argue with Railfans That Smell Like Hot Ass and Horse Balls.

Good Riddance:mad:

Ok that's where I draw the line. Not every railfan smells like hot ass and horse balls. I'm pretty sure everyone here (or almost everyone) showers daily so they don't smell like that

Do It Look Like I give a shit, I like this hobby as much as everyone else but its the morons that ruin it

and Like I SAID Before, Im a grown ass man, I don't need this shit at all, What the hell, I shouldn't even be posting about what's going to happen anyway,

You Guys are just pissed off because (besides from Flaming people) I was making sense, What is so hard to run an R32 on it, rather than to sit there with a f**king laptop to program the damn thing and deadhead it from the Fresh Pond storage yard then relay it back towards Jamaica rather than use R32's from 207th with the R160's that ARE ALREADY AT ENY, But You Know something, Im going to be the Bigger Person and Make My Life much Better and your useless lives better, I Will Leave this site as Well As SUBCHAT

f**k You

Don't Bother Seeing me don't bother E-mailing Me at All, For the ones who Talk Shit or I hear that you are talking shit, I will Fold your shit

I Don't Need This Shit at all, Better things in Life rather to argue with Railfans That Smell Like Hot Ass and Horse Balls.

Wow, looks like someone's been smoking that funny stuff up in here I see. Such a shame I tell you.

Oh man this thread turned downward...

...back to topic, this (P) train would rather look interesting on a map.

Agreed. I can't wait for them to print out those (P) brochures (if they give them out). Those are going to be one hell of an antique if you hold onto them long enough.

Damn,well this is gonna happen in a few weeks if it does happen this (P).It would make sense to use 32's b\c it has the letter (P),the rollsigns is not an issue.However with the 160's it would be dumb to use those b\c you gotta spend more $$$ to program the announcements which can take time,I don't know why the MTA decided to upgrade the announcements on the NTT's the last minute.But come on it's a no brainner like someone said before to use the 32's b\c it has to deadhead to 145th then turn back so yea.Now for all the foamers who support the 160's being on this please,stop you have another 35+yrs to ride 160's via Nassau St,Chrystie, and 8th Av.With the 32's it should be a blessing that you finally got the chance to ride a 32 and get photos and vids of 32's on the (J) I'm sure very few of us have photos*I sure don't and I would love to get some shots and vids on the (J) instead of a piece if shit 160 just with a letter (P) than (J).

Hmmmm... do I see moderation or possible banning in the future????? I personally feel it's been too lax lately. Personally I'm getting tired of reading all this back and forth nonsense and cursing and whatnot... We ALL need to control our tempers or face the consequences (that includes me)... And besides, what's the point about getting worked up over stuff like this? Railfanning = hobby = good. Railfanning = obsession/overly passionate = bad. SO CHILL...

So if there's an issue with foamers or other idiots who make us look bad, IGNORE IT, because there isn't really anything substantial YOU can do about it. And don't go making generalizations... It shows ignorance and a lack of superior thought capacity. So in short, if you don't have something decent to say, or can't say it without using decent language, don't bother saying it (waste of server space and unnecessary inflamation of tempers).

(oh, and since he CLAIMS to be leaving, why don't just ban him now and save the trouble if he ever decides to come back anyway?? just my thought on the issue)

So anyway.... It'd be interesting so see this service should it EVER come to fruition... which I highly doubt.

Hmmmm... do I see moderation or possible banning in the future????? I personally feel it's been too lax lately. Personally I'm getting tired of reading all this back and forth nonsense and cursing and whatnot... We ALL need to control our tempers or face the consequences (that includes me)... And besides, what's the point about getting worked up over stuff like this? Railfanning = hobby = good. Railfanning = obsession/overly passionate = bad. SO CHILL...

So if there's an issue with foamers or other idiots who make us look bad, IGNORE IT, because there isn't really anything substantial YOU can do about it. And don't go making generalizations... It shows ignorance and a lack of superior thought capacity. So in short, if you don't have something decent to say, or can't say it without using decent language, don't bother saying it (waste of server space and unnecessary inflamation of tempers).

(oh, and since he CLAIMS to be leaving, why don't just ban him now and save the trouble if he ever decides to come back anyway?? just my thought on the issue)

So anyway.... It'd be interesting so see this service should it EVER come to fruition... which I highly doubt.

THANK YOU!! Best post in the entire thread by far.

Damn,well this is gonna happen in a few weeks if it does happen this (P).It would make sense to use 32's b\c it has the letter (P),the rollsigns is not an issue.However with the 160's it would be dumb to use those b\c you gotta spend more $$$ to program the announcements which can take time,I don't know why the MTA decided to upgrade the announcements on the NTT's the last minute.But come on it's a no brainner like someone said before to use the 32's b\c it has to deadhead to 145th then turn back so yea.Now for all the foamers who support the 160's being on this please,stop you have another 35+yrs to ride 160's via Nassau St,Chrystie, and 8th Av.With the 32's it should be a blessing that you finally got the chance to ride a 32 and get photos and vids of 32's on the (J) I'm sure very few of us have photos*I sure don't and I would love to get some shots and vids on the (J) instead of a piece if shit 160 just with a letter (P) than (J).

Ok, lets make some sense here. It took me a while to decipher that grammar disaster of a post.

One way or another, whether its R32s or R160s, the deadhead location would still be close to where the lines are serving. If they use R160s from whichever yard, deadheading is not likely to be an issue, as terminals on one end is relatively close to the yards. Plus it shouldnt be an issue because it technically ends monday morning (during the after hours as far as I know) with less service. All in all, deadheading should not be an issue because of the fact that we all know that its going to be 60ft cars on this line, and we all know whichever set of cars it is, it'll be close to a yard one way or another.

In theory, it would NOT make sense to use R32s because for one, it would cost more to maintain and it would most likely lessen the amount of (C) trains to be running on that weekend, now that the R44s are officially off the revenue service line. And so what if the R32s have the rollsigns, chances are that they might just sign the bitch up as a (S) for Special or Shuttle.

R32s to be a blessing? Oh please, those who consider rail cars on a different line as a blessing really need to visit a therapist. No subway car is that special to be considered a blessing. This is where you know that reality is knocking on your door giving you a choice, either get a life or keep worshiping a stupid subway car.

As for the bolded part, for one who has quite a good bunch of R160 photos, you sure know how to make yourself look like a hypocrite. Why take photos of things you dislike? Answer that one for me. To say that R32s are a blessing and telling "R160 foamers" to shut up, you are a foamer yourself, those damn R32s will be here for another 5 years. Quit sounding like a hypocrite and make sense for once.

All in all, who gives a shit about what subway cars will be on the line, just enjoy the fact that history is coming back for one weekend. Shit, fighting over some stupid subway cars, by far the most childish thing I have ever seen...

It makes sense to use cars that run more money and takes longer to prepare... Yeah right.

My sentiments exactly.

You calling Mr. Train Dude a liar?

Well im not on subchat as much and i didnt call any1 a liar.. But prefer to wait and see.

You Guys are just pissed off because (besides from Flaming people) I was making sense, What is so hard to run an R32 on it, rather than to sit there with a f**king laptop to program the damn thing and deadhead it from the Fresh Pond storage yard then relay it back towards Jamaica rather than use R32's from 207th with the R160's that ARE ALREADY AT ENY, But You Know something, Im going to be the Bigger Person and Make My Life much Better and your useless lives better, I Will Leave this site as Well As SUBCHAT

f**k You

Dude seriously, i dont wanna say this but u really foam to much over the R32s and where it belongs and crap. Once 5-10 years comes, say byebye to them as they are going with all the past fleets, sad but true, and your life needs to move on, not stay in the same bubble... Give the R32s a damn break man. MTA doesn't give a crap about what we think, its what they think to benefit the passengers.

If you dont like NYCTF as ive heard many times, then quit the site already got damn, instead of pissing all over the place.. Your just risking a ban.

smfh, this is annoying already..

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

What if its actually both R32s and R160s that run and the (MTA) shit on all of us (metaphorically speaking) and sign it up a a (S)? Then we had this whole lousy argument for nothing

What if its actually both R32s and R160s that run and the (MTA) shit on all of us (metaphorically speaking) and sign it up a a (S)? Then we had this whole lousy argument for nothing

But why would the (MTA) wanna bring in all them R32s off the (C) line just for the (P)? Which ill be for a day or something.. You can use an R160 programmed as (P) or (S)..

Besides i dont think LIRR customers would wanna ride an old car..

But why would the (MTA) wanna bring in all them R32s off the (C) line just for the (P)? Which ill be for a day or something.. You can use an R160 programmed as (P) or (S)..

I stated that earlier in the tread, but we saw what happened.

Ok, lets make some sense here. It took me a while to decipher that grammar disaster of a post.

One way or another, whether its R32s or R160s, the deadhead location would still be close to where the lines are serving. If they use R160s from whichever yard, deadheading is not likely to be an issue, as terminals on one end is relatively close to the yards. Plus it shouldnt be an issue because it technically ends monday morning (during the after hours as far as I know) with less service. All in all, deadheading should not be an issue because of the fact that we all know that its going to be 60ft cars on this line, and we all know whichever set of cars it is, it'll be close to a yard one way or another.

In theory, it would NOT make sense to use R32s because for one, it would cost more to maintain and it would most likely lessen the amount of (C) trains to be running on that weekend, now that the R44s are officially off the revenue service line. And so what if the R32s have the rollsigns, chances are that they might just sign the bitch up as a (S) for Special or Shuttle.

R32s to be a blessing? Oh please, those who consider rail cars on a different line as a blessing really need to visit a therapist. No subway car is that special to be considered a blessing. This is where you know that reality is knocking on your door giving you a choice, either get a life or keep worshiping a stupid subway car.

As for the bolded part, for one who has quite a good bunch of R160 photos, you sure know how to make yourself look like a hypocrite. Why take photos of things you dislike? Answer that one for me. To say that R32s are a blessing and telling "R160 foamers" to shut up, you are a foamer yourself, those damn R32s will be here for another 5 years. Quit sounding like a hypocrite and make sense for once.

All in all, who gives a shit about what subway cars will be on the line, just enjoy the fact that history is coming back for one weekend. Shit, fighting over some stupid subway cars, by far the most childish thing I have ever seen...

LMFAO! Awesome post, well said! :tup:

As for what runs: it's fun to speculate, but in the end, we'll see what the MTA chooses to run.

I understand the point about using some R32s because of trains maybe needing to go to 145th or 168th to turn back? So maybe splitting the demand over 2 yards compared to just ENY/FP would be preferable? That's the only reason why I could see R32s running.

I never said all of them. I said half & half. Besides, LIRR customers are still riding M3s (or something of that family) and those are just as old as the R32s. And I doubt most people would care since its still gonna take them from point A to B

You know, all this cussing and flaming and so on and so forth makes people wonder why you are very disliked!!! Can we all just enjoy the hobby that we all see and shut up?! What difference does it make what equipment is used? I can almost guarantee you that the people who are starting the most arguments on here don't even have the money to even ride the damn train, let alone get to it.....if you wanna flame on people then we can do that, just don't expect others to not do it to you! Damn internet thugs is gettin on my last nerve and that is EXACTLY why all I do on here is post some pictures and book 90 off this site, because of the garbage like this coming from LITTLE KIDS!!! Sit back, relax, snap ur pics, take ur vids, ride the train, and SHUT UP!!! All this other nonsense is uncalled for! Then you want to know why people don't like you! My damn dog has more sense than half the people who are in the hobby! Sheesh!!!

You know, all this cussing and flaming and so on and so forth makes people wonder why you are very disliked!!! Can we all just enjoy the hobby that we all see and shut up?! What difference does it make what equipment is used? I can almost guarantee you that the people who are starting the most arguments on here don't even have the money to even ride the damn train, let alone get to it.....if you wanna flame on people then we can do that, just don't expect others to not do it to you! Damn internet thugs is gettin on my last nerve and that is EXACTLY why all I do on here is post some pictures and book 90 off this site, because of the garbage like this coming from LITTLE KIDS!!! Sit back, relax, snap ur pics, take ur vids, ride the train, and SHUT UP!!! All this other nonsense is uncalled for! Then you want to know why people don't like you! My damn dog has more sense than half the people who are in the hobby! Sheesh!!!

*spittake* Pot. Kettle. Black. :lock: :deadhorse:

Archived