Premeptive P train warning

Kamen Rider

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
THANK YOU!! Best post in the entire thread by far.

R32s to be a blessing? No subway car is that special to be considered a blessing.

As for the bolded part, for one who has quite a good bunch of R160 photos, you sure know how to make yourself look like a hypocrite. Why take photos of things you dislike? Answer that one for me. To say that R32s are a blessing and telling "R160 foamers" to shut up, you are a foamer yourself, those damn R32s will be here for another 5 years. Quit sounding like a hypocrite and make sense for once.

1.I wanted to use another word than blessing but it didn't come to me.And it would be special to see a 32 via Jamaica El,when was the last time a 32 was in service that ran on the Jamaica El.It won't be special to see 160's b\c thats common unlike the 32's return to the Jamaica El in service.Just like the (C) 44's returned to the (C) for the 1st time in over 20yrs but its not exclusive b\c it already happened.

2.Yea I have a bunch of 160 photos and I never said I disliked the 160's honestly I like them b\c they're fast,great suspension/smooth ride,the beautiful FIND's and the sweet Siemens Propulsion other than that thats all.

And btw the only subway car(s) I dislike personally(active) are the R42's and the 62A's.

And so what if the R32s have the rollsigns, chances are that they might just sign the bitch up as a (S) for Special or Shuttle.

I said something similar about if it's 160's they'll probably use (S) but its vice versa I agree with you there.

1.I wanted to use another word than blessing but it didn't come to me.And it would be special to see a 32 via Jamaica El,when was the last time a 32 was in service that ran on the Jamaica El.It won't be special to see 160's b\c thats common unlike the 32's return to the Jamaica El in service.Just like the (C) 44's returned to the (C) for the 1st time in over 20yrs but its not exclusive b\c it already happened.

2.Yea I have a bunch of 160 photos and I never said I disliked the 160's honestly I like them b\c they're fast,great suspension/smooth ride,the beautiful FIND's and the sweet Siemens Propulsion other than that thats all.

And btw the only subway car(s) I dislike personally(active) are the R42's and the 62A's.

I said something similar about if it's 160's they'll probably use (S) but its vice versa I agree with you there.

So trash talking the cars is your way of being neutral/good with the cars....I smell something in the air....and its pretty sour....

I've said this in the thread like 6 million times along with other forum members here, shut up and lets wait and see whats going to be put on the line.

Other than that, I vote for a :lock::lock::lock:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

What if its actually both R32s and R160s that run and the (MTA) shit on all of us (metaphorically speaking) and sign it up a a (S)? Then we had this whole lousy argument for nothing

That's the same thing I'm thinking.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

What if its actually both R32s and R160s that run and the (MTA) shit on all of us (metaphorically speaking) and sign it up a a (S)? Then we had this whole lousy argument for nothing

I would not be surprised at all, that would show who really are the railiens/foamers and the other transit buffs who are mentally sane.

How can you say that? The bickering that has been going on over a G.O has been constant entertainment. Thanks guys, your immaturity has helped my week get better. :tup:

How can you say that? The bickering that has been going on over a G.O has been constant entertainment. Thanks guys, your immaturity has helped my week get better. :tup:

Ok granted it has been a little entertaining but its still childish

"It would make sense to run 160's and 32's b\c

160's you can sign up as since it'll be non-stop to 34 St that's what people are saying.It can jus be Penn Sta and have manual announcements forget the (P)."

Some of us already stated that the 160's can use (P)^my quote above and there are several others but we gotta wait and see.

I don't think there was ever an intention to use the letter P, the P is only mentioned because that would've been the designation of such a "LIRR shuttle" service several years ago. So it could be anything from an (S), shuttle, or LIRR special or something.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

its possible also to use M Shuttle Buses or Hold M trains that use the middle track to let this P train go by express to marcy.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

The Point is We Just Wait and See End of Story and Discussion. Now when is this event supposed to be happening in october weekend?

Archived