Koran burner Derek Fenton booted from his job at NJ Transit

Harry

Do you think Derek Fenton deserved to be fired?  

1. 1. Do you think Derek Fenton deserved to be fired?

• Yes - What he did was despicable
    • No - He was expressing freedom of speech
    • I don't know

But burning the American flag is ok right?

a book and a flag is 2 totally different things.so why coudlnt they just burn the iraq'ian flag? for a better approach? the quran is book for the muslims,and muslims live all over upper africa and the middle east and very little of europe. so they didnt only disturb iraq,but other countries to.is this the approach for revenge?

a book and a flag is 2 totally different things.so why coudlnt they just burn the iraq'ian flag? for a better approach? the quran is book for the muslims,and muslims live all over upper africa and the middle east and very little of europe. so they didnt only disturb iraq,but other countries to.is this the approach for revenge?

Both a book and a flag are symbols of something (a religion and a country). You can't hold one above the other.

Both a book and a flag are symbols of something (a religion and a country). You can't hold one above the other.

Sure you can. Nations fall but religions last forever. Symbols of religion are divine while symbols of countries are only made from man.

Wouldn't understand my ass. Stick to being a mod, that's all your good for.

Lol. I see you added that in! Good one! I just love when people talk about me like they really know me! Entertaining even! I used to say those things kinds of things when I was 18, 19, 20, 21. Then I grew up. So I can relate to where you are coming from.... or going.... or whatever....

Sure you can. Nations fall but religions last forever. Symbols of religion are divine while symbols of countries are only made from man.

IAWTP 100%

Thumbs up to this guy for burning the quran!:tup: I was there when it happened and its great he did what he did. That old fart spineless attention whore preacher from Florida got scared and backed out.

Also he wasnt in NJ when this happened he was in NY so I dont see what the problem is?

Its just a book, with words in it like any other book. Just because a group of people hold it sacred doesnt mean it has any special powers in it.. There alot of people who would consider Lord of the rings more sacred than the Quran and it is as equally fictional.

The quran should be used as toilet paper during the next protest.

Archived