Teacher accused of sex with student

Trainspotter

Teacher accused of sex with student

A 25-year-old Long Island teacher was busted for having sex with a 16-year-old student in a late-night rendezvous in their high school parking lot, cops said Thursday.

Heather Kennedy, who teaches math at Wantagh High School, was released on $35,000 bond after she was arraigned in a Hempstead courtroom on charges of rape and endangering the welfare of a child.

She was arrested as she returned home late Wednesday, a day after the boy's father reported the alleged sex crime against his son, who attends the school.

Full story: nydailynews_logo.gif icon_offsite.png - March 28, 2008

I need a picture of the teacher before I make any comment........

LMAO too!!!

why couldn't I have teachers like that in high school

Ditto!

Should've watched Fox 5. They had a story with her face showing.

Supposedly, the student asked for it.

Did she at least look good P???

why couldn't I have teachers like that in high school

Good point. I understand that they want to enforce a no-double-standard rule with regard to these matters, but sometimes, I'm afraid, a double standard is necessary. When a 25-year-old male teacher seduces his 16-year-old female student, then it's a crime. But when a 25-year-old female teacher seduces her 16-year-old male student, it's a crime we didn't get it on tape!

I couldn't count the number of times I got beaten to a pulp when I was in junior high, and yet nothing was done about it to the kids who did it. What do you think I'd rather have had, a big bloody gash on my face from a fist fight every week, or have had the hot blonde twentysomething teacher blow me? Which do you think is more damaging to a kid? Come on.

I had hot Female Teachers in HS and couldn't get no play. I even stayed after class a few times. I guess I was in school at the wrong time all we where intresting in was who won the last fight and when the next fight was going to happen and where. My school was good for a fight every Thur/Fri. The teachers and Bus Drivers earned thier money.

The one I remember the most was my 9th grade English Teacher. She was hot and every one had crushes on her even the other teachers would stop by in the middle of class. She was also mean as well I guess it was because no one got any work done with her being center of attention.

Archived