Fall 2010 TV and Movie Thread

Shortline Bus

Animation Domination on Fox picks up tonight with Season 2 of the Cleveland Show, Season 22 of The Simpsons and Season 9 of Family Guy. Oddly enough Season 6 of American Dad! isn't starting until next Sunday [October 3rd]

Anyone remember how The Cleveland Show was renewed for a second season before the first episode even aired? Guess what? Less than three weeks after Season 1 ended, it was renewed for a third season!

EDIT: If you look at the picture in the first link, Cleveland's new family all have different character designs B)

Wow! I did not event know that Legendary Filmmaker Martin Scorsese was involved with 'Boardwalk Empire' so it's got my attention. I probably now will try to squeeze in the $15 extra a month on my digital cable package and put back HBO just for watch that new series. A movie or TV series when Scorsese is involved will never be a bore.:eek:

I tried giving that show a shot, It is very boring.

My fav tv shows now suck big time:

Law and order svu, The office and I hope fam guy does not fall in that same category.

Movies: I just saw The Town and it was a damn good movie! I am also looking forward to Unstoppable when that comes out.

TV: Supernatural season 6 will be my show of the fall to replace Heroes.

I am also looking forward to The final season of Friday Night Lights .

It's Always Sunny and Philadelphia, however the 2 episodes haven't been that funny.

Hoarders on A&E has been more horrifying than ever.

Archived