Comments about the B7 route in Brooklyn

Shortline Bus

Does anyone here ride the B7 route? This is IMO one of Brooklyn strangest routes as if you never been on it serves as link between Northeast Brooklyn ie. Bed-Stuvy and Southwest Brooklyn i.e Midwood mainly via Kings Highway.

During weekdays especially school days, the ridership level is at least good. Many school kids from Bed-Stuvy, Ocean Hill/Brownsville and East Flatbush use it to get to James Madison HS and others on or near Kings Highway. So do riders going 'crosstown' between various neighborhoods in Brooklyn.

However B7 ridership does tank on weekends and on most trips between Halsey/Bway (J) station and East NY Ave. often zero riders use that route on Saturday/Sunday evening. Not to mention this former 24/7 route late evenings (after 9pm weekdays and after 8pm weekends)southern terminal is Flatbush/Kings Highway.

I am asking should the B7 be extended to serve the new Ridgewood Bus Terminal at the Myrtle-Wycoff (L)(M) when the economic crisis ends? Also should the B7 run on all trips to it's part time terminal at Coney Island Ave/Kings Highway? Also should the B7 be re-routed and run via Rockaway Ave between East NY Avenue and Broadway?

Personally i think the B7 is one of those routes that badly needs a route restructuring to relieve overcrowding on other nearby routes such as the B6, B8, B12, B46 and B82 but unsure of the solution. In the first (MTA) 'doomsday' cuts, if I remember correctly, both late night and weekend B7 was proposed to be gone. Instead only overnight service was canned.

Guys feel free to reply. I am sure our Brooklyn bus experts B35 and Checkmate will have something to say on this.:cool:

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

The B7 is one of the most overlooked routes in Brooklyn. Weekdays from Coney Island Av to ENY Av northbound is always SRO. On occasion, you would see them bunch up 2-3 buses at a time. I think it should've became a limited during rush hours only (before the B82 became one and before the (MTA) went kaput). Weekends & late nights, there really isn't much of a demand for it. One time I caught the last bus from Flatbush Av for the night and rode it all the way home (end to end) and I counted 12 people.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

The B7 is one of the most overlooked routes in Brooklyn. Weekdays from Coney Island Av to ENY Av northbound is always SRO. On occasion, you would see them bunch up 2-3 buses at a time. I think it should've became a limited during rush hours only (before the B82 became one and before the (MTA) went kaput). Weekends & late nights, there really isn't much of a demand for it. One time I caught the last bus from Flatbush Av for the night and rode it all the way home (end to end) and I counted 12 people.

So Fresh Pond or anyone how about the idea of extending the B7 to Ridgewood? Not only it could relieve overcrowding on the B6, B82, B35, B12 and B60, it could even take riders off the busy (A)(C) and (L) lines for crosstown Brooklyn travel as well.

I also find the B7 to be an interesting route. As a route that runs along Kings Highway it acts as both a north-south route and an east-west route.

As far as running it along Rockaway Avenue goes, the advantage is that riders who live in between Saratoga Avenue and Rockaway Avenue would have the advantage of the choice between the B7 and B60 to bring them the final few blocks to their home (if they are transferring from the (C) or (3), or even the (J)/(Z) at Chauncey Street).

Personally, I find it to be an advantage to have 2 routes running on the same street (or at least feeding into the same train station), instead of a few blocks apart. That way, if there is an issue with one route (the B60 runs through some narrow streets in East Williamsburg, and, since it is an industrial neighborhood, there is always the chance that it could get stuck behind a truck trying to turn around, or a double-parked car, or just plain traffic), there is always the other route to back it up.

I can't really see any improvement on the B7 really affecting (A)/©, or even (L) ridership, as they serve different neighborhoods. However, the advantage of the extension to Ridgewood is that it gives riders in Brownsville access to a major hub, meaning that, from there, they can continue northward and westward from Ridgewood.

In that way, it would be helping the B60 in 2 ways: By running with it on Rockaway Avenue to handle people transferring from the subway, and by connecting to the (L) and (M).

For starters I would extend the B7 from CI to Stillwell Av. By doing the u kan make it the Local while all B82 are LTD weekday Between 7:00-10:00.

Or what about as a 'compromise' extending the B7 to either the Kings Highway/McDonald Ave. (F) station or the Caser Bay's Shopping Center(Best Buy)at Bay Parkway and Belt Parkways? Personally i think ridership would increase more on the B7 going to Ridgewood than to the neighborhhoods of Coney Island or Bensonhurst myself. B82 just needs better headways/expand limited service to all day weekdays.:eek:

It's very diffcult right now to get from SW Brooklyn to Northern Brooklyn i.e Bed-Stuvy, and Ridgewood via mass transit. That why I am strongly feel the B7 should go to the Myrtle-Wyckoff (L)(M) transit center hub.

I think the idea of the B7 extension would be to replace the B82 local. If this happened, the B82 would have to run local on Flatlands Avenue until it met up with the B6 at Ralph Avenue.

If the idea of the B7 extension were just to supplement the B82, the McDonald Avenue would be a poor choice for a terminal. The reason being that the riders coming from points east hit the (;)/(Q) first at East 16th Street, so there would be relatively few people who would want to continue to the (F) train. Also, even the people between the (:)/(Q) and (F) would choose the (B)/(Q) because they run more frequently and go to more desireable places in Manhattan along a more direct route, so the people would still stick with going to the (B)/(Q).

The Ceasar's Bay Shopping Center is where the MTA plans to terminate the B82s anyway, so that makes sense as a terminal.

The problem with any extension is that the B7 would be extremely long, especially if it came all the way from Ridgewood to Bensonhurst. For cost savings purposes, an extension of the B7 towards Bensonhurst is better, but for the purpose of making travel more convenient, an extension to Ridgewood combined with moving it to Rockaway Avenue is probably better.

So Fresh Pond or anyone how about the idea of extending the B7 to Ridgewood? Not only it could relieve overcrowding on the B6, B82, B35, B12 and B60, it could even take riders off the busy (A)(C) and (L) lines for crosstown Brooklyn travel as well.

I also find the B7 to be an interesting route. As a route that runs along Kings Highway it acts as both a north-south route and an east-west route.

As far as running it along Rockaway Avenue goes, the advantage is that riders who live in between Saratoga Avenue and Rockaway Avenue would have the advantage of the choice between the B7 and B60 to bring them the final few blocks to their home (if they are transferring from the (C) or (3), or even the (J)/(Z) at Chauncey Street).

Personally, I find it to be an advantage to have 2 routes running on the same street (or at least feeding into the same train station), instead of a few blocks apart. That way, if there is an issue with one route (the B60 runs through some narrow streets in East Williamsburg, and, since it is an industrial neighborhood, there is always the chance that it could get stuck behind a truck trying to turn around, or a double-parked car, or just plain traffic), there is always the other route to back it up.

I can't really see any improvement on the B7 really affecting (A)/©, or even (L) ridership, as they serve different neighborhoods. However, the advantage of the extension to Ridgewood is that it gives riders in Brownsville access to a major hub, meaning that, from there, they can continue northward and westward from Ridgewood.

In that way, it would be helping the B60 in 2 ways: By running with it on Rockaway Avenue to handle people transferring from the subway, and by connecting to the (L) and (M).

The B7, along with the B26, and (J) are my home-lines. I as well think it would be a good idea to extend the north terminal to Ridgewood to avoid a transfer to the B26. Now as far as the B7 using Rockaway Av. instead of T. Boyland would be an inconvenience for me and a few other riders. The last stop on the B7 puts me 3-4 minutes walking distance from my apartment. It also serves passengers that want to catch the bus between Ralph and Rock Avs. Not only that, but because the B60 has headways of about 10-15 minutes, similar to the B7's 12-20, I think the two routes are just fine where they are. I have NEVER seen anyone boarding the B7 on T. Boyland north of Fulton, so that would defeat the purpose of the route running north along Rock Av. I have ridden the B60 many times as well going to and from my brother's house in Canarsie, (when I didn't want to catch the (J) and (L) trains) and I think it's an ok route and ride. Now yes, some streets are very narrow, but this is a problem along many routes. I can't really comment too much on the southern terminal because I can count on one hand how many times I have taken the 7 west of Utica. But I don't think there is a need for the bus to run to CI Av. at all times. I have never seen the bus crush loaded down there, but that doesn't mean it isn't at times. As far as heading toward my neighborhood, the bus is often SRO during weekday rush hours.

EDIT:I can go either way on the rush hour limited issue. The route is only about 45-60 minutes long IIRC, and that is all the way from CI Av. to Bed-Stuy. The limited might save a few minutes, but I don't think it would be cost effective.

You're points are more valid than mine since you actually live near the B7, but my logic was that, since the B7 runs fairly infrequently, every 15-20 minutes or so, it would be attract more riders if it ran on the same corridor as another, more frequent route (in this case, the B60). That way, riders can wait at a bus stop along Rockaway Avenue and take either the B7 or B60, if their destination is another point on Rockaway Avenue or in the near vicinity.

For example, a rider getting off of the (C) at Rockaway Avenue would have a choice of the B7 or B60 if their destination was as far south as Linden Blvd. The same would apply for any crosstown bus (B12, B14, B25, etc). They wouldn't have to make the choice between waiting for the B7 or B60 at a seperate stop.

My idea was to run it as follows: Kings Highway-Church Avenue-East 98th Street-New Lots Avenue-Rockaway Avenue-Broadway-Halsey Street-Wycoff Avenue. That way, it provides another route to Brookdale Hospital.

I see your point, though-that there would be a 1/2 mile gap in north-south service between Ralph Avenue and Rockaway Avenue.

I just read your post again, and I see I missed something.

We already have the choice of catching either bus, as they are only a few blocks apart. But what what you posted next is kind of contradicts itself....

If a B60 gets caught up in Williamsberg, how can a B7 help it out? The route would only run on Rock Av., and for less than a mile at that. I think running the bus along Rock is pointless. Both routes serve the (3), (A), (C), and (J) already.

@Shortline How would running the 7 to Ridgewood relieve overcrowding on the B6, 35, and 82??

You're points are more valid than mine since you actually live near the B7, but my logic was that, since the B7 runs fairly infrequently, every 15-20 minutes or so, it would be attract more riders if it ran on the same corridor as another, more frequent route (in this case, the B60). That way, riders can wait at a bus stop along Rockaway Avenue and take either the B7 or B60, if their destination is another point on Rockaway Avenue or in the near vicinity.

For example, a rider getting off of the (C) at Rockaway Avenue would have a choice of the B7 or B60 if their destination was as far south as Linden Blvd. The same would apply for any crosstown bus (B12, B14, B25, etc). They wouldn't have to make the choice between waiting for the B7 or B60 at a seperate stop.

My idea was to run it as follows: Kings Highway-Church Avenue-East 98th Street-New Lots Avenue-Rockaway Avenue-Broadway-Halsey Street-Wycoff Avenue. That way, it provides another route to Brookdale Hospital.

I see your point, though-that there would be a 1/2 mile gap in north-south service between Ralph Avenue and Rockaway Avenue.

Makes sense, but that leaves us all in the cold (riders between Ralph and Rockaway.) Technically riders already have a choice of B7 or B60 @ Rockaway. It's one block over.

@East NY question. IMO the B7 would relieve overcrowding on various routes like the B6, 82, B8, B35 and even the (L) train is this. It provides a faster and more route connecting SW Brooklyn i.e Midwood with NE Brooklyn and Ridgewood for access to parts of Queens.

If a rider for instance lives in Brighton Beach and want to go to Myrtle Ave in Queens it can become a 1-fare 2 bus ride between the B68 and the B7. That what I meant about extending the B7.

Plus easier access to JFK Airport from SW Brooklyn if the B7 ran on all trips to CI Ave/Kings Highway.

I think the idea of the B7 extension would be to replace the B82 local. If this happened, the B82 would have to run local on Flatlands Avenue until it met up with the B6 at Ralph Avenue.

If the idea of the B7 extension were just to supplement the B82, the McDonald Avenue would be a poor choice for a terminal. The reason being that the riders coming from points east hit the (;)/(Q) first at East 16th Street, so there would be relatively few people who would want to continue to the (F) train. Also, even the people between the (:)/(Q) and (F) would choose the (B)/(Q) because they run more frequently and go to more desireable places in Manhattan along a more direct route, so the people would still stick with going to the (B)/(Q).

The Ceasar's Bay Shopping Center is where the MTA plans to terminate the B82s anyway, so that makes sense as a terminal.

The problem with any extension is that the B7 would be extremely long, especially if it came all the way from Ridgewood to Bensonhurst. For cost savings purposes, an extension of the B7 towards Bensonhurst is better, but for the purpose of making travel more convenient, an extension to Ridgewood combined with moving it to Rockaway Avenue is probably better.

U kan have short turns at fulton or Eastern Pkwy even other B7 would go to broadway. With the turn around at Stillwell Av the B82 would be like the M101.From 86 & bay parkway To CI, Flatbush & Flatland To Ralph & Flatland av, E 103 st & Flatlands To Penn av being locals section. 3 stops is SCT vandella & Penn, Twin pine & penn, and Seaview & penn.

@East NY question. IMO the B7 would relieve overcrowding on various routes like the B6, 82, B8, B35 and even the (L) train is this. It provides a faster and more route connecting SW Brooklyn i.e Midwood with NE Brooklyn and Ridgewood for access to parts of Queens.

If a rider for instance lives in Brighton Beach and want to go to Myrtle Ave in Queens it can become a 1-fare 2 bus ride between the B68 and the B7. That what I meant about extending the B7.

Plus easier access to JFK Airport from SW Brooklyn if the B7 ran on all trips to CI Ave/Kings Highway.

Gotcha.

U kan have short turns at fulton or Eastern Pkwy even other B7 would go to broadway. With the turn around at Stillwell Av the B82 would be like the M101.From 86 & bay parkway To CI, Flatbush & Flatland To Ralph & Flatland av, E 103 st & Flatlands To Penn av being locals section. 3 stops is SCT vandella & Penn, Twin pine & penn, and Seaview & penn.

Short turns would be even more inconvenient IMO, because so many people go to the end of the line, and I wouldn't be too happy myself if I had to wait 24-40. Broadway is only 9 blocks from Fulton, so true we could walk, but what purpose would a short turn serve in that area?

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Imo back in in 2005-06 and 2006-07 hs years i used to take the (Q111) or (Q113)@5am to the J train/orQ24 before it got cut back. To halsey st and take the (B7) to my old tilden h.s and before that (A) to utica and the (B46).

But back to the (B7) it was always SRO during Rushhrs during the school year and there was a B7 and B8 school trippers from the highschool.

I just read your post again, and I see I missed something.

If a B60 gets caught up in Williamsberg, how can a B7 help it out? The route would only run on Rock Av., and for less than a mile at that. I think running the bus along Rock is pointless. Both routes serve the (3), (A), (C), and (J) already.

@Shortline How would running the 7 to Ridgewood relieve overcrowding on the B6, 35, and 82??

Makes sense, but that leaves us all in the cold (riders between Ralph and Rockaway.) Technically riders already have a choice of B7 or B60 @ Rockaway. It's one block over.

The idea is that the 2 routes would be on the same block, so that nobody would have to guess if it is quicker to take the B7 or B60. For example, if the B7 runs every 20 minutes and the B60 runs every 15 minutes, that means that a bus on Rockaway Avenue should arrive roughly every 8-9 minutes.

As far as the B60 getting stuck in East Williamsburg, the point is that the B7 would be unaffected by the delay. If there was a 15 minute delay on the B60, the B7 would be able to come on Rockaway Avenue and at least take some of the passengers. The actual distance that they share on Rockaway Avenue is 2 miles, so a lot of people along Rockaway Avenue would benefit from the second bus line. It all comes down to the number of people who would use the B7 on Rockaway Avenue (or benefit from its presence) vs. the number of people who currently use the B7 in its current form.

The idea is that the 2 routes would be on the same block, so that nobody would have to guess if it is quicker to take the B7 or B60. For example, if the B7 runs every 20 minutes and the B60 runs every 15 minutes, that means that a bus on Rockaway Avenue should arrive roughly every 8-9 minutes.

As far as the B60 getting stuck in East Williamsburg, the point is that the B7 would be unaffected by the delay. If there was a 15 minute delay on the B60, the B7 would be able to come on Rockaway Avenue and at least take some of the passengers. The actual distance that they share on Rockaway Avenue is 2 miles, so a lot of people along Rockaway Avenue would benefit from the second bus line. It all comes down to the number of people who would use the B7 on Rockaway Avenue (or benefit from its presence) vs. the number of people who currently use the B7 in its current form.

Ok, now I see what you are saying. So if you say 2 miles, then I take it you would run the B7 along Rockaway between New Lots Av., and B'way, or Ridgewood if it were to be extended? I see that as a good thing for Rock Av. riders, but you still leave us Saratoga/T. Boyland riders to fend for ourselves.... I think it would do more harm than good. I definitely see where you are coming from though. That being said, I think the best solution would be to create a new route. Call it the B87 LTD only, and run it from Stillwell, along Kings to Foster Av, to Rockawaw Av. Then Follow Rockaway Av to Ridgewood.

Ok, now I see what you are saying. So if you say 2 miles, then I take it you would run the B7 along Rockaway between New Lots Av., and B'way, or Ridgewood if it were to be extended? I see that as a good thing for Rock Av. riders, but you still leave us Saratoga/T. Boyland riders to fend for ourselves.... I think it would do more harm than good. I definitely see where you are coming from though. That being said, I think the best solution would be to create a new route. Call it the B87 LTD only, and run it from Stillwell, along Kings to Foster Av, to Rockawaw Av. Then Follow Rockaway Av to Ridgewood.

Got to disargee. If a new limited was created for this part of Brooklyn, it should a route between Flatbush/Nostrand (2)(5) station and JFK Airport.

Got to disargee. If a new limited was created for this part of Brooklyn, it should a route between Flatbush/Nostrand (2)(5) station and JFK Airport.

That solution was so we don't have to even consider loosing B7 service on T. Boyland and Saratoga. But what you just posted is a good idea as well. Where would you route it?

Gotcha.

Short turns would be even more inconvenient IMO, because so many people go to the end of the line, and I wouldn't be too happy myself if I had to wait 24-40. Broadway is only 9 blocks from Fulton, so true we could walk, but what purpose would a short turn serve in that area?

I rode the B7 for a while my uncle lives on Marion Between Thomas Boyand & saratoga. 15 min for the amount of service passed Eastern pkwy could work. I would use eastern Pkwy it a easier turn around. That would be to keep the service on kings hwy the same as the B82 LTD.

the B7 is, what I call, a go nowhere route...

Of all the areas it serves, it's not the first option amongst the residents in ANY of the neighborhoods it runs in... large in part b/c it only serves that 1 major area (kings hwy shopping strip + the subway station (;)(Q)...

- speaking of which, out of kings hwy (:)(Q), ppl embark on 7's b/c they either missed the 82, or simply put, it's the 1st bus to arrive at the stop (over the B82)...

- out of Flatlands/E. Flatbush, the first option of those residents is to walk to, then embark on a B41, B46, or B47 (far more frequent service obviously), plus it aids riders where they need to go...

- over in ocean hill, that's B15 & B47 country... point blank period...

- and as far over on broadway, people take the B7 no farther than ENY - Pitkin... but even doing that isn't the first option of riders either.... people do one of two things I notice:

1) take the (J) to Broadway junction & catch the B12 (this said a lot about the old Q24 too... riders didn't take that shit either to B'way junction... lol)... service is that sporadic on the B7 that people are willing to endure a 2 seat ride to get somewhere where the B7 can take them in 1 (seat)....

2) walk to Halsey/Ralph for the B47... I'm even guilty of doing that.

The only thing I think could save the B7 for the better, is if the B7 & B82 swapped southbound terminals, and the B7 makes that left on Flatbush on up to the junction...

^^ (I'm not suggesting this should happen btw)

b/c the way I see it, the B7 north of flatbush, is either irrelevant, or too redundant to other bus routes in the surrounding area - all of which IMO are relied upon, or even revered, over the B7.

the B7 is, what I call, a go nowhere route...

The only thing I think could save the B7 for the better, is if the B7 & B82 swapped southbound terminals, and the B7 makes that left on Flatbush on up to the junction...

^^ (I'm not suggesting this should happen btw)

b/c the way I see it, the B7 north of flatbush, is either irrelevant, or too redundant to other bus routes in the surrounding area - all of which IMO are relied upon, or even revered, over the B7.

I don't know B35. The bus can get packed north of Flatbush on the weekdays. Sometimes people do use the bus as a 1st choice. Some of them transfer to the B12, B14, B15, B17, B35, & B46. It is always my first choice to Flatbush, and the B46.

I don't know B35. The bus can get packed north of Flatbush on the weekdays. Sometimes people do use the bus as a 1st choice. Some of them transfer to the B12, B14, B15, B17, B35, & B46. It is always my first choice to Flatbush, and the B46.

Well, you live by the route... not many can make that claim !

anyway, B7's do get packed at times.... and it's usually by schoolkids (who don't pay out of pocket anyway) & seniors b/w the stretch in question...

why do I say that... well, the young adult & the middle aged adult IMO is more apt to walk to some other nearby route, then having to wait for a unreliable B7... this is clearly the case in Flatlands & East Flatbush.... and it's been like that for years....

During this past summer, the only crowds I saw on the B7 were b/w [the B/Q station] & [flatbush av]... the B7 anywhere here in my neck o' the woods was virtually empty.... North of Remsen, I don't know, but I cannot imagine that many more people using the route.... of course, (you) living on the more northern portion of the route, feel free to correct me bro....

Oh, I know B7 riders xfer to those routes you mention, and then some.... I'm not implying no one uses the route... what I'm questioning is the daily, routine usage north of flatbush as a first option... I gotta say, on a consistent basis, I'm not so sure this is the case... the service on this route has stunk to the high heavens for the longest...

Well, you live by the route... not many can make that claim !

anyway, B7's do get packed at times.... and it's usually by schoolkids (who don't pay out of pocket anyway) & seniors b/w the stretch in question...

why do I say that... well, the young adult & the middle aged adult IMO is more apt to walk to some other nearby route, then having to wait for a unreliable B7... this is clearly the case in Flatlands & East Flatbush.... and it's been like that for years....

During this past summer, the only crowds I saw on the B7 were b/w [the B/Q station] & [flatbush av]... the B7 anywhere here in my neck o' the woods was virtually empty.... North of Remsen, I don't know, but I cannot imagine that many more people using the route.... of course, (you) living on the more northern portion of the route, feel free to correct me bro....

Oh, I know B7 riders xfer to those routes you mention, and then some.... I'm not implying no one uses the route... what I'm questioning is the daily, routine usage north of flatbush as a first option... I gotta say, on a consistent basis, I'm not so sure this is the case... the service on this route has stunk to the high heavens for the longest...

LOL! Hence the B7/BAN correlation. You are right though. The only time I really use the route like I said is going to and from Flatbush and that's it. It's pretty much drop off only north of ENY and Pitkin Avs. And I havent been on it in a while. But it did mane sense to can the overnight service because that thing was pretty much always empty. It reminded me a lot of the M8 at night. I'm really surprised nite service lasted as long as it did on those 2 routes.

LOL! Hence the B7/BAN correlation. You are right though. The only time I really use the route like I said is going to and from Flatbush and that's it. It's pretty much drop off only north of ENY and Pitkin Avs. And I havent been on it in a while. But it did mane sense to can the overnight service because that thing was pretty much always empty. It reminded me a lot of the M8 at night. I'm really surprised nite service lasted as long as it did on those 2 routes.

Again with the B7 ending overnight service, I think that one of the very few cuts from June, The (MTA) was correct in 'canning' it.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Imo back in in 2005-06 and 2006-07 hs years i used to take the (Q111) or (Q113)@5am to the J train/orQ24 before it got cut back. To halsey st and take the (B7) to my old tilden h.s and before that (A) to utica and the (B46).

But back to the (B7) it was always SRO during Rushhrs during the school year and there was a B7 and B8 school trippers from the highschool.

The B7 is used heavily by school kids which is why it uses a school open and school closed schedule. So when school is closed during the rush there are fewer buses out there. I used to ride the B7 with a friend of mine back in 08-09 and his run would always get SRO with kids. Also on a sidenote last spring there was a school tripper from East 22nd and Kings Highway operated by Flatbush. I'm not sure if this run still exists though as I haven't passed by that school at dissmisal time yet this year.

Archived