(F) via West End, 4 Av, or Crosstown; no (L) east of Myrtle

NX Express

Due to debris on the tracks at the Kosciuszko Street Station, (L) train service is suspended from the Canarsie-Rockaway Parkway Station to the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station in both directions.

Please expect delays on the (L) train service at this time.

...and another big change...

Due to mechanical problems at the Jay Street-Borough Hall Station:

Selected Queens-bound (F) trains running on the (D) line from the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station to the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station.

Queens-bound (F) trains running on the (G) line from the Bergen Street Station to the Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue Station.

Please expect delays on the (D), (F) and (G) train service at this time.

Now they changed it to Myrtle Wyckoff:

Due to debris on the tracks at the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station:

(L) train service is suspended from the Canarsie-Rockaway Parkway Station to the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station in both directions.

@ LRG: Why send the (D)s via Sea Beach?

Due to debris on the tracks at the Kosciuszko Street Station,(L) train service is suspended from the Canarsie-Rockaway Parkway Station to the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station in both directions.

Kosciuszko Street? I thought that's on the (J). What happens, the smoke will come out of the (L) line?

Tree down north of 9th Av blocking N/B service.

That's what my friend heard on the radio. Southbound (D)eltas are running on the (N). Why, I don't know.

An (L) train near Wilson Av also HIT a tree on the roadbed.

The MTA site either does not mention or contradicts all this information. In addition, how is there debris at Myrtle Wyckoff?

Whoa! NX Express, you always beat me into something!

To everyone: The wind of the thunderstorm must've spilled the garbage and the wind again slides the garbage into the tracks.

Or NX Express should be correct: Trees.

The (MTA) must've been another mistake. They meant 74th Street-Broadway on the (7), not Jackson Heights. I know that everybody makes mistakes.

(L) update!

Due to debris on the tracks at the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station:

(L) train service is suspended from the Broadway-Junction Station to the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station in both directions.

Shuttle bus service is available between the Broadway-Junction Station to the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenue Station in both directions.

That shows that the MTA has no chance of fixing this at least before midnight.

Archived