Is NJ Transit getting nabi's at the Hilton Garage that aren't 5400's?

Mikan Wilhelm

As crazy as it sounds im serious since today right around 4:45pm while i was going to downtown on the 1 i saw on the opposite side heading towards ivyhill another no.1 that was a nabi numbered 5393 which had me really confused since i know the hilton wont actually have those other than the 5400's for the 107 and 108 so yeah its crazy that i actually spotted it sadly i couldn't take a picture.

then later on after that just after 6pm i saw that same 5393 heading towards in the direction of penn station while i was going home as not in service maybe going to Ironbound though im just guessing since thats the next closest garage from my location.

so have anyone heard of the hilton garage using the 5393 for the 1 full time? or sometimes? or what garage actually suppose to have that one?

1 is an ironbound route the only routes with NABI's in Hilton are the 107 and 108

hmm interesting im trying to look at the list for that garage and i don't see it but thanks for telling me then i guess that garage got the 5393 im sure of it that i didn't get the no. wrong

As crazy as it sounds im serious since today right around 4:45pm while i was going to downtown on the 1 i saw on the opposite side heading towards ivyhill another no.1 that was a nabi numbered 5393 which had me really confused since i know the hilton wont actually have those other than the 5400's for the 107 and 108 so yeah its crazy that i actually spotted it sadly i couldn't take a picture.

then later on after that just after 6pm i saw that same 5393 heading towards in the direction of penn station while i was going home as not in service maybe going to Ironbound though im just guessing since thats the next closest garage from my location.

so have anyone heard of the hilton garage using the 5393 for the 1 full time? or sometimes? or what garage actually suppose to have that one?

5393 is suppose to be a Greenville bus. Hell, I rode that bus the other morning on the 6.

Archived