(M) upside down is...

SmallParkShuttle

WHAT THE? How this end up here? Why not just terminate the (M) at 2 Av if they arent gonna send it over Jamaica, or if its via Broadway why not send it via 4 Av and West End like old times

They sent some to 2nd Avenue, got a vid and pixs for later on:

Bud dk why send them down the BMT Broadway.

Great catch tho!

They sent some to 2nd Avenue, got a vid and pixs for later on:

Bud dk why send them down the BMT Broadway.

Great catch tho!

Because the BMT was f**ked 12 ways to Sunday on Thursday. If there was an outdoor section of track, chances are there was a tree on the roadbed.

Because the BMT was f**ked 12 ways to Sunday on Thursday. If there was an outdoor section of track, chances are there was a tree on the roadbed.

BTW, what's the status on the (L) train that hit the tree? Any damage sustained?

BTW, what's the status on the (L) train that hit the tree? Any damage sustained?

I'm not sure, the (L) line is too far away from the South for me to have heard everything. I know later in the night they were having ALOT of fun with CBTC/ATO while trying to move trains around. The (F) line was really messed up in the area of Kings Highway on B1, they lost the whole track circuit for the area. When I did get up to Met on the (M), there were tree limbs every where and the walk way from Fresh Pond Yard to Met is just about gone.

Archived