Moron of the Year

Kriston Lewis

My question is: was that t/o blind?

If the ding dong that filmed this gets in trouble, I wonder if the T/O will also get in trouble for somehow not seeing a human being in the track ditch.

There are areas where there are manholes to access the drainage system. It is very possible that who ever took this was standing up and was not visible to the T/O.

You have to wonder: if some a**hole can get a video shot of this, then how vulnerable is the system should there be a real threat?

The system is an open door. There is no way it could every be 100% secure without people complaining about their "civil rights" being violated. I took an anti terrorism class a year ago and the instructor asked who was taking the subway home the first day. When have the class said they were, all he had to say was good luck, your all done for.

And when stuff like this gets exposed to the public, this why photographers are always picked on.. The foamers ruin it for enthusiasts.

Yep! Foamers makes the regular railfans (Like us) look bad and illegal.. People doing crazy stunts just to look cool and cute.. Well it aint.. Cops and people look at this sh9t and then conclude we are all freaks..

And then if this idiot gets hit by the train, the (MTA) gets sued for this crap.

The system is an open door. There is no way it could every be 100% secure without people complaining about their "civil rights" being violated. I took an anti terrorism class a year ago and the instructor asked who was taking the subway home the first day. When have the class said they were, all he had to say was good luck, your all done for.

It's sad and true. Ppl want their 'security', but they don't want to lose their rights. It's one or the other. I'm just glad the NYCLU and such types don't run the city.

Quite frankly: They'd make 9/11 look like a fire cracker just so no one has their rights infringed upon.

There are areas where there are manholes to access the drainage system. It is very possible that who ever took this was standing up and was not visible to the T/O.

I was wondering if there was an underpass of some sort. No way he's not seen in a track ditch.

Archived