Muslim employee: Disney banned her head scarf

BJC

Yet again I am compelled to say:

Religion sucks. Let it burn in that fictional place called "hell" along with the other lies of human history.

Wear the damn dress code and shut yer trap. Don't like it, quit. But don't go begging for unemployment when you do.

What's wrong with you?

What's wrong with you?

Absolutely nothing. I'm sane. See, I don't believe in 5,000 years of lies and bullshit spread by people who use religion to their own advantage. I don't believe in voodoo, magic, or ghosts either.

Religion has been responsible for more deaths in human history than any other thing. No community or worldwide good comes from religion.

So why is it still sticking around like the plague that it is?

Last I checked, disease and the World Wars killed more people, both of which have nothing to do with religion.

Funny, because disease causes more deaths than it should, considering religion encourages many people to forego "unnatural" medicine, and they therefore suffer and die from treatable illness.

Religion also hinders progress on the health front because a bunch of bible huggers want to stop research into stem cells that may find cures for untreatable diseases out there now, or improve treatments methods where a cure exists, and possibly improve the recovery rate or decrease the cost of treatment.

Also funny because the largest wars in world history have been fought over...

...religions.

Also funny because the largest wars in world history have been fought over...

...religions.

So World War I and II were fought over religion now? The deadliest conflict in human history was fought by a bunch of secular powers over secular causes.

Although the phrase has been a staple of military campaigns since the Byzantine Empire, "Gott mit uns" (God with us) was displayed prominently among the imperial standard as well as the military dress of the Germans during World War I & II. During World War I, the German soldiers had it written on their helmets. In World War II, the Wehrmacht had the phrase inscribed on their belt buckles. As far as the Second War is concerned, Hitler considered the Third Reich to be a force with the will of God behind it. All groups targeted were considered "godless".

"America prays for God to destroy our enemies. Our enemies pray for God to destroy us. Somebody's gonna be disappointed! Somebody's wasting their f**king time! Could it be...everyone?!"

Archived