Train/bus index?

paulb

Let me preface this by saying I'm a relative newbie to the world of Mass Transit.

That being said, I have often wished for a section of the site that I could go to and look at a particular subway car or bus, since I have not totally committed what they all look like to memory. It would help a lot with some of the discussions that go one.

I know there are a lot of contributors with a great knowledge and photo base.

I also know that there are pictures in the gallery, maybe a section could be created listing subways from the R1- R179 and another for buses.

Does anyone think this is feasible? Any input?

Thanks for giving this a read and any consideration.

Paul

Let me preface this by saying I'm a relative newbie to the world of Mass Transit.

That being said, I have often wished for a section of the site that I could go to and look at a particular subway car or bus, since I have not totally committed what they all look like to memory. It would help a lot with some of the discussions that go one.

I know there are a lot of contributors with a great knowledge and photo base.

I also know that there are pictures in the gallery, maybe a section could be created listing subways from the R1- R179 and another for buses.

Does anyone think this is feasible? Any input?

Thanks for giving this a read and any consideration.

Paul

It's funny that you mention this because it is currently in the works. So just be patient! BTW If anyone has any suggestions or ideas feel free to comment.

It's funny that you mention this because it is currently in the works. So just be patient! BTW If anyone has any suggestions or ideas feel free to comment.

Yes! Like ENY stated we are currently working on a surface transit (bus) index. To be honest it's at its early stages but definitely in the works. Eventually we will put together a rapid transit (subway) index and even a locomotive and passenger car index too.

~Harry

Archived