Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

I HATE how my commute is ruined no matter what. First the Q30 came late, then it took a detour, then was brought to a stand still in an emergency scene with ambulances and firetrucks, then got caught in traffic. And this was just the Q30, I wanted to smack the crap out of the Q27 too it goes mad slow for no reason, and I'm used to the lousy Q85 so it doesn't bother me as much lol.

Like WTF, and it's an everyday thing, just never know what you're gonna get, maybe its just me and my bad luck but it shouldn't take upwards of 2 hours to go just 10 miles. You can only leave so early. Wish I could teleport or something, that would be live lol.

This is just my morning stressor, I hate being late everyday.

Edited by Infamous85
Whoa wtf, stupid autocorrect -__-

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hit 0 !!! That always does it for me! And if that doesn't do it, follow SubwayGuy's instructions and hit nothing. But sometimes that doesn't work either, and they will hang up on you.

beat me to it...

Your chances are higher when you press 0, as opposed to pressing nothing, in order to get an actual person on the line....

the good thing is, you can press it at anytime, to cease the automated/recording.....

I find that pressing nothing will leave you on the phone.... hearing nothing (after all the automated BS finishes)...

then eventually, you'll hear a dial tone; meaning that you got hung up on or whatever....

I used to just press any random number, just to get someone... come to realize that just about everytime I did it (after explaining the reason why I'm calling), I would always get put on hold... and told that I would get transferred to "someone that can better assist me"...

...yeah, bullshit.

beat me to it...

Your chances are higher when you press 0, as opposed to pressing nothing, in order to get an actual person on the line....

the good thing is, you can press it at anytime, to cease the automated/recording.....

I find that pressing nothing will leave you on the phone.... hearing nothing (after all the automated BS finishes)...

then eventually, you'll hear a dial tone; meaning that you got hung up on or whatever....

I used to just press any random number, just to get someone... come to realize that just about everytime I did it (after explaining the reason why I'm calling), I would always get put on hold... and told that I would get transferred to "someone that can better assist me"...

...yeah, bullshit.

Hitting 0 can be a pain in the ass also. Because when your actually talking someone explaining your problem and they cant help they will xfer you anyways. Nothing is simple anymore.

People that dont put there turn signal on. Or the idiots that pass on the right of a bus! SMFH

Totally agreed. This sucks even more for pedestrians trying to cross the street. How am I to know you are turning or going strait?

I also hate impatient drivers that honks at others if they aren't going fast enough. I hate those that weaves in and out of traffic and speeds down the street [even skipping the red lights]. Where are the cops when you really need them to bust some ass?

I'll let you in on a secret. When they prompt you to hit a number, hit absolutely nothing, no matter how many times they repeat the menu. They'll never hang up on you because that would look bad. Instead they'll think you're a retard and put a person on to see what the hell you want. Problem solved - you got a person on the other end of the line.

Political correctness has it's advantages? Nice... btw, how do they even know what number you pressed?

Political correctness has it's advantages?

None whatsoever. But customer satisfaction still counts for something in some circles, that's why they don't like to hang up on you.

Nice... btw, how do they even know what number you pressed?

The same way they know which phone to make ring somewhere else in the world when you dial a phone number

Totally agreed. This sucks even more for pedestrians trying to cross the street. How am I to know you are turning or going strait?

I also hate impatient drivers that honks at others if they aren't going fast enough. I hate those that weaves in and out of traffic and speeds down the street [even skipping the red lights]. Where are the cops when you really need them to bust some ass?

I can't stand peeps that drive slow and sightsee without having common sense to get out the way in addition to thus the ones that stay in the left lane and slow up because they don't know how to drive O gees get the hell out of our way .

I also cNt stand when we do use our signal , people tend to speed up but I have my own way for getting into my desired lane so don't test me little roaches with wheels.

Word of advice to all the slow ass drivers

Park that shit and take the train.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Rihanna.

Oh shat :)

But since we're at it, throw Trey Songz in the mix...can't stand that bastard

There are actually a lot of things:

1.People that talk like they dont know any proper english.

2.People That Eat a lot but aren't fat.

3.Haters of The Beatles.

4.Running Out Of $$$ on iTunes.

5.Not Having a MacBook Pro.

6.The idiots who mess with the non-popular kids.

7.Justin Bieber.

8.People That Fill every gap of speech with "like" or "um".

9.Illegal immagrants.

10.Rednecks.

11.Nerds That Act Cool.

12.Wal-Mart.

13.Wal-Mart's Commercials.

14.The Fatties that use the Wal-Mart Scooters For Disabled People.

15.People That Like Thomas The Tank Engine at age 17.

16.Kelly From "The Office".

17.Racists

18.TTC_Giant1 From Straphangers.Org.

19.Conan O'Brien

20.Dan Rather

21.Brittney Spears

22.Somerset Vallety YMCA

23.Motel 6

Done...

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Oh shat :)

But since we're at it, throw Trey Songz in the mix...can't stand that bastard

It's Mr. Steal Your Girl...YUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!! Lmao.

He's okay but heavily overrated, the way people go overboard with him makes it more annoying than he actually is.

There are actually a lot of things:

1.People that talk like they dont know any proper english.

2.People That Eat a lot but aren't fat.

3.Haters of The Beatles.

4.Running Out Of $$$ on iTunes.

5.Not Having a MacBook Pro.

6.The idiots who mess with the non-popular kids.

7.Justin Bieber.

8.People That Fill every gap of speech with "like" or "um".

9.Illegal immagrants.

10.Rednecks.

11.Nerds That Act Cool.

12.Wal-Mart.

13.Wal-Mart's Commercials.

14.The Fatties that use the Wal-Mart Scooters For Disabled People.

15.People That Like Thomas The Tank Engine at age 17.

16.Kelly From "The Office".

17.Racists

18.TTC_Giant1 From Straphangers.Org.

19.Conan O'Brien

20.Dan Rather

21.Brittney Spears

22.Somerset Vallety YMCA

23.Motel 6

Done...

Intresting. I wonder when will the cast of the show "Jersey Shore", Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga and the Karshdians will pop up on the list as well.

I forgot to add one...

When ppl say/or do something mean to someone who's really sensitive and expect them not to cry! I feel sorry for them and it really hurts to see that :eek:

If this has to do with you, and what went down in the (C) train thread...

C line named NYC's worst subway line

Sometimes people need tough love to get back on the track of Sanity....

With, the capital S.

Intresting. I wonder when will the cast of the show "Jersey Shore", Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga and the Karshdians will pop up on the list as well.

Hey, I like the Kardashians!! I may not always listen to exactly what's going on, but I sure do pay attention!! The rest of the one's you mentioned can kick rocks.

People who foam over the (F)AIL TRAIN like it's the greatest line the world annoys the living f**ks out of me :mad:

Oh God NO!! Please!! I can't take it anymore!!