Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The people on Facebook that...say "about to take a shower" or "going to sleep" and so on. Honestly who gives a damn what your going to do. Facebook is a pain in the ass now. It completly wiped out myspace.

Can't forget when they take pictures of every little thing they do. Every time I go on I see a picture of a Park, Book, Food, an Umbrella, Sandals, Boots, Walkway, Bed, a Pool, a Car, or one of those dumb mirror pictures.

So annoying and idk why, it just annoys me.

Can't forget when they take pictures of every little thing they do. Every time I go on I see a picture of a Park, Book, Food, an Umbrella, Sandals, Boots, Walkway, Bed, a Pool, a Car, or one of those dumb mirror pictures.

I forgot about those to. Ah man those things are just annoying and just stupid.

What's that new train show called? It's on Disney or Nickelodeon. I woke up to it a few times, I've even seen an episode or 2 while I was still half asleep and too tired to change the channel.

Those things bend and bounce a lot to be trains.

Lol i woke up early one day and saw it an i was like wtf, I think its called Chuggington...

I agree, i hate those pictures of poses everybody seems to have, I call them pic whores

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

There are actually a lot of things:

1.People that talk like they dont know any proper english.

im guity of that sometimes lol

2.People That Eat a lot but aren't fat.

yup, that sounds like me :P

3.Haters of The Beatles.

eh

4.Running Out Of $$$ on iTunes.

I hate iTunes & iPods

5.Not Having a MacBook Pro.

Same here

6.The idiots who mess with the non-popular kids.

agreed

7.Justin Bieber.

YES!!!!!!

8.People That Fill every gap of speech with "like" or "um".

I use "um" sometimes

9.Illegal immagrants.

wow

10.Rednecks.

lol

11.Nerds That Act Cool.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

12.Wal-Mart.

13.Wal-Mart's Commercials.

IAWTP

14.The Fatties that use the Wal-Mart Scooters For Disabled People.

same here but at Target

15.People That Like Thomas The Tank Engine at age 17.

so true...get a life already

16.Kelly From "The Office".

I hate that show

17.Racists

agreed

18.TTC_Giant1 From Straphangers.Org.

never used that site

19.Conan O'Brien

20.Dan Rather

21.Brittney Spears

agreed with all 3

22.Somerset Vallety YMCA

I hate the YMCA in general

23.Motel 6

eh

Done...

Bold

Joel knows not mercy!

Part 5:

-People that put all of their goddamned friends as "relatives" or siblings/family on Facebook

-Those pages full of things that you can "like" and ends up as a wall post on Facebook

-Formula One since Schuiteater and Ferrari cheated and paid Ferrari international assistance to win all those races. Ironically, this was also the best time period in terms of course layouts and choice.

-The belief that a message completely in capital letters is the equivalent of yelling

-people that keep secrets And I have nothing to hide myself. What should I think if you say something and won't tell me anything about it?

-Text speak

-tree huggers

-Being held up on Hempstead Avenue in Malverne because the stupid f**king West Hempstead trains, which a total of 9 people ride a day, have to go 4 MPH through the grade crossing

-The fact that Valley Stream is on a different LIRR branch from every other town on Long Island

-Bikers

-12 year olds (and under)

-when my PC freezes up because I clicked something weird (and my PC is 4 years old)

-Firefox crashing for no reason

-People that refuse to stop using Internet Explorer, aka "Every time you open this you activate a worm on your PC"

-Westbury and Hicksville

-Buses bound for those towns

-politics in general

-bureaucrats

-The backs of the Orion VIIs on Long Island (the back seats)

-Two and a Half Men

When people always make their status lyrics to a song.

It just shows that you don't have a social life.

Always. Keyword there.

I do it sometimes because I hear a part of a song that I may like, but yeah, don't go overdrive with it.

Always. Keyword there.

I do it sometimes because I hear a part of a song that I may like, but yeah, don't go overdrive with it.

I do it sometimes too. Maybe 2-5 times a month, but a friend of mine updates his status every couple hours with lyrics...sometimes I wish he would just stfu.

When railfans fail to realize that railroads are meant for doing business and not entertaining them. That's what railroad museums are for. When railfans see the same GE or EMD power every time they complain or make such a big deal about it. The samething applies for the subway and that's what the R142-R160s were ordered for to move passengers and provide much better service then the cars they replaced. Now if railfans want to see old equipment go on either the (C),(J)/(Z) lines or to the transit museum.

Museums aren't there specifically for railfans either. They are there for the general public, a group which also includes railfans, but they are not there specifically for railfans.

Which means the museum can display whatever it wants, not what "railfans want". Programming decisions are based on what appeals to the general public and most comprehensively covers the past that the museum is trying to convey.

Which means the museum can run whatever cars it wants, not what "railfans want". Operating decisions are based on what will appeal to the general public and best approximate an old time ride on equipment that is highly different than anything today.

And that applies to ALL railroad museums, not just NYTM