Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If this has to do with you, and what went down in the (C) train thread...

C line named NYC's worst subway line

Sometimes people need tough love to get back on the track of Sanity....

With, the capital S.

So totally true...:tup:

Nothing beats watching the George Carlin-narrated episodes.

May he rest in peace, the show started sucking after he'd left...

Yeah, these new episodes dumbed everything down to make it 'educational'. It's not really fun anymore. I haven't bothered to watch any. [Watched one of the new episdoes and that was it.]

I won't deny I liked the show, but I would prefer to watch the earlier episodes.

+1 :tup:

Or when you're actually at work/school and people call you asking where are you

that's b/c those same people don't (or aint never) work, or go to school themselves...

that ole broke nigga mentality....

this is why they say, the devil always finds work for idle hands

Things that irritate/vex me: Chris Christy, Jay Walder, Robert Moses, and the idiot (NJT) engineer who damaged my hearing from sounding the horn 5 feet from my ear (i was 2 feet back, horns are not that high up on the front of the arrow 3 cab) while slowing into trenton half way down the platform for a revenue stop today while i was taking photos.

You all know how much respect i have for railroad employees & other public transportation workers & for someone to do a jerk thing like sounding a deafening train horn feet away from a paying customer really irks me, especially since i help pay for his salary with my usage of (NJT).

- A

There are actually a lot of things:

15.People That Like Thomas The Tank Engine at age 17.

19.Conan O'Brien

The new episodes of Thomas The Tank Engine are retarded, I re-watch the old episodes with George Carlin from time to time, brings back memories. May he rest in peace, him and Ringo Starr added the flare they had to the episodes.

How is Conan O'Brien annoying?! Leno & Letterman are just about as annoying, even worse!

especially since i help pay for his salary with my usage of (NJT).

- A

That is one of the BEST arguments I have ever heard, really original. How do you know that your fare goes to him, maybe it goes to the C/R or to buy rail spikes, signal cables, or track grease?

That's why I put my phone on Alarm only and I don't answer it if people call me when I don't want to hear from them.

I've started turning off my phone at a certain time. Some people I REALLY don't want to talk to are the ones who make a habit of calling me at the WRONG time.

In addition, some people call you saying that they have a dire emergency...yeah right, dire emergency my foot. If the emergency was so dire, they would have called 911 instead. Shows how much they know.

I've started turning off my phone at a certain time. Some people I REALLY don't want to talk to are the ones who make a habit of calling me at the WRONG time.

In addition, some people call you saying that they have a dire emergency...yeah right, dire emergency my foot. If the emergency was so dire, they would have called 911 instead. Shows how much they know.

That's also another reason to be careful about who you give your phone number to.

People who have mental breakdowns over getting an A-

I knew this chick back in college that said she "did what she had to do" to keep a 4.0.... and I aint talkin bout no v8 twin engine either....

sad part is I believe her too.

the things some people do to give some head in life....

wait, that was supposed to read...

get ahead in life.

yeh, that's it... get, ahead....

The new episodes of Thomas The Tank Engine are retarded, I re-watch the old episodes with George Carlin from time to time, brings back memories. May he rest in peace, him and Ringo Starr added the flare they had to the episodes.

How is Conan O'Brien annoying?! Leno & Letterman are just about as annoying, even worse!

Thomas The Tank Engine & Friends [Now shortened to just Thomas & Friends] used to be cool. Then HIT Entertainment [The same company that produces Bob The Builder] took over the show in 2004 [around Season 8] and things really went downhill. HIT's demographic for the show is 2-5 year olds. Seriously. The series was never like that in its' early years. They have interactive segments and everything. Ugh. The show is [or was] a guilty pleasure for some people. It's said to see this happen. When PBS airs the show, of course they show almost exclusively episodes made by HIT :P I used to have a large collection of Thomas DVDs [mostly older episodes from the first 7 seasons], but my moher gave it away many years ago to her coworker's young son :(

More things that annoy me:

- The Bx19: Possibly even more of a mule train than the B35. The Bx19 runs artics, so it is more of a mule train than the B35, because it looks more like a train. :tdown:

- Scheduling: Sometimes I'll just miss the (A) at Fulton St from the (2) or (5) or I'll have to rush to catch it. Then the dispatcher will turn around and hold the train at 42nd St - PABT [and sometimes Columbus Circle as well] for several minutes [the C/R usually outright explains that this is for schedule adjustments]. This happens almost every day. I catch the (A) at Bway-Nassau around 6:45, which according to the schedule leaves Far Rockaway at roughly 5:50. My question is, can't the schedule be adjusted so that the (A) can pretty much pass right through 42 & 59 St at the right time? The (A) only merges with the (H), which can be re-scheduled as needed to match the (A), the infrequent (C), and the (D) [which seems to get priority over the (A).] And if you hold an (A) at Far Rockaway for an extra few minutes at 5:50 in the morning, I'm pretty sure it won't cause massive congestion.

Pokemon Bashers: So people who bash Pokemon [the 2nd-biggest video game franchise in the world, right behind Mario]... Do they actually play the games/watch the show/read the manga, or do they just take a look at the premise and decide it's lame? Haters gonna hate, I guess :P

Low-Floor Buses Hate: Maybe it's just me, but it seems like a lot of people don't like the Orion Low Floor buses. The High Floor buses are really cool, but getting on and off can be a real pain, especially to the eldery/disabled and what have you. The Low Floor buses, even if they are more cramped, beat out the high floors in this regard. The high-floorers also have their back doors just hang open sometimes allowing people can sneak on [although the back door staying open does have its advantages.] And don't even get me started on High floor buses and wheelchair passengers. Again, don't get me wrong, I love high floor buses [especially the Orion V CNG] I just think people don't give the Low Floors enough credit.

Pokemon Bashers: So people who bash Pokemon [the 2nd-biggest video game franchise in the world, right behind Mario]... Do they actually play the games/watch the show/read the manga, or do they just take a look at the premise and decide it's lame? Haters gonna hate, I guess :(

yeah, but have you ever played the card game?

you gotta admit, that shit is bootycheeks compared to the other trading card games out...

too many kids done got they quarters taken from them while playing pokemon tcg...

you gotta admit, that shit is bootycheeks compared to the other trading card games out...

too many kids done got they quarters taken from them while playing pokemon tcg...

You got me there. I don't like the TCG either ;)

A lot of people are misinformed about the series. If you asked random strangers what "Pokemon" is, there's a good chance they'd tell you it's a card game or a TV Show, as opposed to a video games series.

You got me there. I don't like the TCG either ;)

A lot of people are misinformed about the series. If you asked random strangers what "Pokemon" is, there's a good chance they'd tell you it's a card game or a TV Show, as opposed to a video games series.

surf up & down the coastline in seafoam islands... you see some kind of strange something-another in the opponent pokemon area, and you just bounce....

the result was, you duplicated w/e item you had in the 6th slot in your item bag (+) 99 times...

put a rare candy there... level up EVERY pokemon in your squad to lv 99 (including the ones you threw in box16 that you never used in a battle)....

put a nugget in that slot & sell them shits afterwards; 99x nuggets, you had 999999 yen just like that... ash was ballin...

man, that glitch got me into playing pokemon on gameboy!!

pokemon crystal was my shit.... I spent countless months playing that game... when the leafy green & fire red series came out, I stopped messin with pokemon... and after that, it got to a point where you had to catch like 400 pokemon; think it was pokemon diamond or somethin...

nah anhh... bump all that... it took long enough catchin the first 151 on red/blue... a dude aint have time for that no more, and all the kids round the way started gettin into xbox & PS2 & shit, so I couldn't steal; ermm, "trade" pokemon either....

trip down memory lane... thanks for that.

Kat Stacks, it's pretty self explanatory, there's no words to describe that thing, son is disgusting. And the people who feed into her, like #ComeOnSon get that shyt up outta here.

I'mmmm Musssskk Raaatttt, Biiiittttccchhhh !!!!

surf up & down the coastline in seafoam islands... you see some kind of strange something-another in the opponent pokemon area, and you just bounce....

the result was, you duplicated w/e item you had in the 6th slot in your item bag (+) 99 times...

put a rare candy there... level up EVERY pokemon in your squad to lv 99 (including the ones you threw in box16 that you never used in a battle)....

put a nugget in that slot & sell them shits afterwards; 99x nuggets, you had 999999 yen just like that... ash was ballin...

man, that glitch got me into playing pokemon on gameboy!!

pokemon crystal was my shit.... I spent countless months playing that game... when the leafy green & fire red series came out, I stopped messin with pokemon... and after that, it got to a point where you had to catch like 400 pokemon; think it was pokemon diamond or somethin...

nah anhh... bump all that... it took long enough catchin the first 151 on red/blue... a dude aint have time for that no more, and all the kids round the way started gettin into xbox & PS2 & shit, so I couldn't steal; ermm, "trade" pokemon either....

I'm kinda glad Game Freak/The Pokemon Company keep producing Pokemon games. It's become fairly competitive and when you start looking into base stats, IVs, natures and movesets it really gets a bit more in depth. Black/White is the next gen of games to come out putting the pokemon numbers into the 600 range. I've played the Japanese releases and I have to say there is a reason this game platform continues to sell.

The Pokemon TCG ain't got nothing on Yu-Gi-Oh in the theft department.