BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things That Annoy Me:

*Males who mistreat and/or disrepect females

*Females who mistreat and/or disrespect males

*Spam E-Mail

*Cold (I used to love Indian Summer and snow, but I think I'm getting acclimated to warm. It's 76 and it feels cool at 1:22pm)

*People who don't like to share the road with bicyclists and motorcyclists

Lol Justin Beiber's okay, doesn't really appeal to me but ehh, it's mostly those girls that way way over do it with him that annoy me. I think he actually has talent in all honesty. I can name artists such as Soulja Boy that actually annoy me.

Lmfao @ "that kids an ass", I literally lol'd.

Lol Justin Beiber's okay, doesn't really appeal to me but ehh, it's mostly those girls that way way over do it with him that annoy me. I think he actually has talent in all honesty. I can name artists such as Soulja Boy that actually annoy me.

The kid that plays Fred Figglehorn has WAYYYYYYYYYYYY more talent than Justin Bieber.

Soulja Boy is garbage. His music is trash on all sides.

As for Justin Bieber when he 1st came into the biz I heard people saying he is better then when Michael Jackson was a young boy. I heard that and said you cant be kidding me. The kid sounds like an ass when he sings. And these young girls going crazy over this kid and I honestly dont see why.

Other than that, The day people say "edward who?" is one i look forward to.
Edward Lewis. :tup: lol

Too bad Eclipse made $690 M, compared to the $704 M made from New Moon. Oh well.

I was forced to watch the crap in Drama class two years ago. The only good thing about doing so was that we didn't do anything else in that class we just had to watch the movie. All the guys however were not paying attention at all, but no got in trouble for watching it. Hell not to long ago when the second Twilight was going to be released in theaters I was at Burger King and asked one of the ladies that worked there if she were a fan and she said no that it actually sucks ass.
Lol :tup:

I wouldn't watch it too, even if someone forces me to do so.

the one and only thing that came out of Twilight that I care at all about is Eclipse's featured song, Neutron Star Collsion (Love is Forever), and only because I'm a fan of the band Muse (I like Alt-rock).

Other than that, The day people say "edward who?" is one i look forward to.

Edward who??

Seriously, I saw the second movie with my friend who came back home from Florida for Thanksgiving...I really didn't want to see it as I had no idea what it was about but it was her day so I said to hell with it...I didn't fall asleep during the movie but since I didn't watch the first one and the third one what sums up my view of the Twilight series is I couldn't really give a crap about it.

Here is one, people who tell other people to get laid when the person who is telling that person either never did or just doesnt get laid at all. That alone just reeks of hypocrisy. Then there are those who boast about who they do and how they did it and with how many they done it with(whether they did or just faking/bullshitting) like if anyone gives two shits about it, I figure that people just do that to boost their ever so low self-esteem, whether its true or false, its quite sad.

Here is one, people who tell other people to get laid when the person who is telling that person either never did or just doesnt get laid at all. That alone just reeks of hypocrisy. Then there are those who boast about who they do and how they did it and with how many they done it with(whether they did or just faking/bullshitting) like if anyone gives two shits about it, I figure that people just do that to boost their ever so low self-esteem, whether its true or false, its quite sad.

Since they feel their self-worth is all shot to hell, they figure they bring everyone else down along with them....

this is a main part of the reason you have people embellishing or being indiscreet about their sexual escapades, whether privately or publicly.....

Some people NEED sex to validate themselves as a person... As sad as that is.

The idea that someone bothered to engage in "interpersonal relations" (lol) with that person, makes that person feel wanted.... which gender moreso than the other, has no bearing in this either....

Since they feel their self-worth is all shot to hell, they figure they bring everyone else down along with them....

this is a main part of the reason you have people embellishing or being indiscreet about their sexual escapades, whether privately or publicly.....

Some people NEED sex to validate themselves as a person... As sad as that is.

The idea that someone bothered to engage in "interpersonal relations" (lol) with that person, makes that person feel wanted.... which gender moreso than the other, has no bearing in this either....

Hit it right on the money, I'm pretty sure we can name a few people but that is unnecessary....lol...