Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here`s a few more.

-People who talk shit all the time.

-Smokers.

-The common dumb look when someone sees you taking pics of transportation products.

-Teabaggers

-Fake patriots when something like 9-11 happens

-Black friday

-Metrosexuals

-Dudes wearing nut hugging skinny jeans with their asses out.Thats gay.

-The hood

-Black women who talk smack about a black dude being with a white woman.

-Barney the dinosaur

-censorship.

(H)Mmm let's see O woman that ain't (D)(T)(F) lol right

Why when A Brinks Armored truck passes me , Why don't it flip so I can get A couple of bags of Cash

Peeps that get on my bus asking me what time are you so I tell them the time on the Farebox

Skateboarders that have the nerve to scream R40's are the best all knowing R38's are lol that gets under my skin lol

Cab drivers oooooo Sigh stupid cabs

Trains that don't go EXP , Then make local stops

Men should have two wifes , So when one annoyed you the other is there wait wait that's A jumpoff haha lol nevermind .

Why when A Brinks Armored truck passes me , Why don't it flip so I can get A couple of bags of Cash

Peeps that get on my bus asking me what time are you so I tell them the time on the Farebox

Skateboarders that have the nerve to scream R40's are the best all knowing R38's are lol that gets under my skin lol

Men should have two wifes , So when one annoyed you the other is there wait wait that's A jumpoff haha lol nevermind .

lol'd.

Gee, I wonder who that is???

Let me add one more to the list:

• (S)entences like this; (A)nd this; (E)(V)(E)(N)(T)(H)(1)(S).

Please. Can I have something readable?

O yu meen ritin lik diszzz boders yuh??? o 2 friggin bad :(

My BIGGEST bet peeve is when people use "q" to substitute a "g"!!! That really pisses me off. My friend spelt out my last name via a text message and she spelt it "qraham". I didn't speak to her for a week.

Continued:

21. people who speak English as a second language, with Ghetto/Hood as the first.

22. TeXtErS aNd InTeRnEt UsErS wHo CaPiTaLiZe EvErY oThEr LeTtEr

23. ppl hu writ in txt 4mat as tho they got nuttn betta 2 du. d@ annoyz me 2 death!

24. Barney

25. loud cussin heavy smoking/drinking emo whores who make a scene in the back of the bus or with the driver for no apparent reasonable purpose

26. people who can't read the destination sign (37 CHESTER) "Does this bus go to Chester?" "What's it look like, idiot!?"

27. people who ring the Stop Request bell 5 stops before their stop

28. people who ring the Stop Request bell just for fun even though nobody is getting off

29. HS daredevils who make a commotion by stepping down into the subway tracks

30. Musicals (except The Sound Of Music)

1. Cheapskates who sneak through the back of the bus/jump the turnstile

2. People who announce a computer is broken/not working when the internet is not working.

3. On a crowded train, people who won't move and make space for others - even if there's actually space for them to move...

4. On a crowded train, people who LOUDLY declare that they're not moving at all - even if it inconviences everyone else.

5. People who act outright mean to others because of some fear, etc. they have

5a. People who can't seem to differenate between 'assertive' and 'jerk'

6. People who commit immoral acts, especially those who do it just because they can or want to.

7. Ghetto people - like my dad says, "you can be from the ghetto but not of it."

7a. Anyone who says "who do you think you is?"

8. People who take things like jokes personally. I understand the line between jokes and personal attacks can be blurry sometimes, but people always seem to take blantant, largely inoffensive jokes very seriously & personally.

9. Teens and adults alike who boast about how they'd be such good parents. Just because you can make a child doesn't mean you can properly care for it...

10. People who equate 'hard work builds character' and 'misery builds character'

11. General Ignorance - For example, people who ignore the overheard service boards on the subway - that exist specifically so that you can read them.

12. People who get into nasty arguements over the pettiest of things.

13. People who go around challenging others and cursing randomly.

14. People who think that all animated media is just kids' stuff.

15. People who start sentences with the same word over and over (lol)

16. Haters

17. Hypocrisy

More to come...

never mind , I'm back!

where was I...

*Cruel Teenagers!

*When people don't give you a reason as why they hate you

*Most of the Kids in my lower school

*When people expose their feet in public or at all to be more truthful

*Jerks

*Pervs(and let me tell ya , I encountered lots of skunkbag pervs in my life. On the subway , even in my park or on 7th ave! Almost all of them creepy dumb blondes!)

*Snitches

*adults that abuse their power

*Fat people that just keep on eating and eating

*Bob Saget

*Tay Zonday(the person , his song "Chocolate Rain" is epic though!)

*Gorge Bush(Worst prez ever!)

*When I'm playing my PSP on the subway and the noob next to me just HAS to snoop @ my sreeen to see what I'm playing! Is is any of your biz?

*When people keep convincing me to drink milk! Never gonna happen , I just can't stand that nasty stuff! All I have to do to get the equal calcium I get from milk is to drink 3 glasses of OJ a day!

*Idiots that streak around the block! In 2009 , My cousin told me she saw some fat guy streaking along 3rd Ave one night when she was out with her BFFs.

*and last but not least... when people blast/force me to listen to Hip Hop , R&B , Reggie , Soul , Gospel , Country , and certain Jazz/Pop songs. I'm a Rock guy 24/7! Get that though your head!

WORD WITH THEM ARMORED TRUCKS! We could use some $$ on our adventures!

LOL! One day, you'll get that skateboarder(s) B):tup:

never mind , I'm back!

where was I...

*Cruel Teenagers!

*Jerks

*Pervs(and let me tell ya , I encountered lots of skunkbag pervs in my life. On the subway , even in my park or on 7th ave! Almost all of them creepy dumb blondes!)

*Snitches

*Bob Saget

*When I'm playing my PSP on the subway and the noob next to me just HAS to snoop @ my sreeen to see what I'm playing! Is is any of your biz?

*When people keep convincing me to drink milk! Never gonna happen , I just can't stand that nasty stuff! All I have to do to get the equal calcium I get from milk is to drink 3 glasses of OJ a day!

*Idiots that streak around the block! In 2009 , My cousin told me she saw some fat guy streaking along 3rd Ave one night when she was out with her BFFs.

*and last but not least... when people blast/force me to listen to Hip Hop , R&B , Reggie , Soul , Gospel , Country , and certain Jazz/Pop songs. I'm a Rock guy 24/7! Get that though your head!

Bob Saget???? aiy yai yai

Large groups of teenagers on the train or bus, especially the noisy ones. I hate being in them too. Is it too much to ask for a relatively quiet commute? Fortunately this only happens to me in the afternoon.

Just the one as a lot of what I would have in mind has already been stated, and I'm not in the mood to reiterate.

Large groups of teenagers on the train or bus, especially the noisy ones. I hate being in them too. Is it too much to ask for a relatively quiet commute? Fortunately this only happens to me in the afternoon.

Just the one as a lot of what I would have in mind has already been stated, and I'm not in the mood to reiterate.

Totally, totally agree 1000% about this. And not just teenagers, even the younger kids are just as bad if not worse for going crazy without any supervision like they own the train or bus they are in. I would totally be in favor of every kid being forced to take ridallin if it shuts them up for at least 2-3 hrs.

I don't mind them talking, but when it gets too loud or profaine, then the ride becomes very irratible.

Kids like those totally do not deserve to get free student cards on my fares.

-Mondays

-Wednesdays

-Glee

-Smelly people

-High school students

-The (2) (more of a hatred than annoyance)

-Apple computers

-Glee

-Anytime someone references Monica Lewinsky when Bill Clinton is being spoken about.

-Racists (another hatred)

-Those who don't know anything about history

-Glee

-Those who say voting third party is just throwing away your vote

-Those who continue to vote Democrat/Republican then complain about the system.

-Glee

-People who use the term "mad" in lieu of "very"

-Glee

-Mondays

-Wednesdays

-Glee

-Smelly people

-High school students

-The (2) (more of a hatred than annoyance)

-Apple computers

-Glee

-Anytime someone references Monica Lewinsky when Bill Clinton is being spoken about.

-Racists (another hatred)

-Those who don't know anything about history

-Glee

-Those who say voting third party is just throwing away your vote

-Those who continue to vote Democrat/Republican then complain about the system.

-Glee

-People who use the term "mad" in lieu of "very"

-Glee

LOL!

never mind , I'm back!

where was I...

*Cruel Teenagers!

*Jerks

*Snitches

*Bob Saget

You're the one losing it if anything happens to the (F) and pretending there are subway lines/bus depots in cartoons the rest of the generation stopped watching years ago.

Part 2:

-Foamers

-Glee and its fans

-Apple/Linux/ANY UNIX OS fanboys

-idiots that think they HAVE to stay standing by the front on a bus that WILL be crowded down the line

-hippies

-organic food

-fatasses that curse when the bus operator doesn't see them trying to move towards the stop UNTIL THE f**kING DOORS CLOSE (I wonder how they CAN'T see them, even on a crowded bus)

-Anyone that listens to music that has played on Z100, etc. since 2007

-"Light music" stations that do nothing but recycle music from the station mentioned above

-The Bravo network

-Friends and any other 1990s sitcom that wasn't Married... With Children

-the N6 and how rare a bus that isn't 75% filled is

-uneven amounts of money on MetroCards (and as mine has $10.61 now after adding a bit too much at once while by an MVM... I'm surprised no bus operators have said anything)

-WOMEN DRIVERS

-fatasses on the bus in general

-people that have BO and act like they don't

-Halo

-Gears of War

-The numbered Final Fantasy games

-morning talk shows

-The big news channels (Faux News, Crappy News Network, etc.)

-mosquitoes

-people that text and drive

-7th graders

-People that hit the stop button before a stop and make the B/O stop... only for them to say "Next stop!"

-the LIRR and people that only know the MTA because of said commuter rail company

-Long Island's O7 NG CNGs that basically have no sort of shock absorbing system

-people without E-ZPasses that hold up cars/buses/trucks, etc. which actually are TRYING TO GET TO THE f**kING LANES

-New Jersey (except for the shore region)

-New Jersey Transit

-the overly religious

Totally, totally agree 1000% about this. And not just teenagers, even the younger kids are just as bad if not worse for going crazy without any supervision like they own the train or bus they are in. I would totally be in favor of every kid being forced to take ridallin if it shuts them up for at least 2-3 hrs.

I don't mind them talking, but when it gets too loud or profaine, then the ride becomes very irratible.

Kids like those totally do not deserve to get free student cards on my fares.

Ridalin or other drugs won't do them a damn bit of good. Pills solve nothing in life (and they certainly don't work for weight loss). What those savages need is a good old fashioned ass whoopin from Dad for being jackasses.