Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another thing that annoys me is when im playing my PS3 online with other people and when we're on the same team, they kill me cuz I accidentally shot them by mistake

guys with their pants on the ground. Noone wants to see your ass!!

NJT's high prices

Morbidly obese people that try to fit into seats that they obviously can't fit in.

Crap headways on the (M)

Birthday punches

Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground :P

Here are some more, and you guys are in for a treat:

1. People who make up lies on SubChat about somebody trying to kill themselves when that was a blatant lie

2. People who put the train into emergency during the holiday runs because they're having a meltdown

3. People who accuse others of THEIR problems, leading to them being barred from posting on here because they were told not to air their shit on here but did anyway

4. People who then decide to air their shit on facebook on said person, and tries to convince me to pick their side when it's so damn obvious that they're full of themselves

5. Lastly, people who then have a meltdown and then want to kill themselves because he thinks the whole wide world is against him and wants to come from New Jersey to New York to hurt the person who was the so-called "source" of their problems

That's it for now.

1. People who make up lies on SubChat about somebody trying to kill themselves when that was a blatant lie

2. People who put the train into emergency during the holiday runs because they're having a meltdown

3. People who accuse others of THEIR problems, leading to them being barred from posting on here because they were told not to air their shit on here but did anyway

4. People who then decide to air their shit on facebook on said person, and tries to convince me to pick their side when it's so damn obvious that they're full of themselves

5. Lastly, people who then have a meltdown and then want to kill themselves because he thinks the whole wide world is against him and wants to come from New Jersey to New York to hurt the person who was the so-called "source" of their problems

That's it for now.

Funny they all sound like the same person.

That's it for now.

smh. oh brother..

Now I want to know what happened. :D

One thing that annoys me is that why are McDonald's breakfast sandwiches so expensive considering their size. Yesterday I ordered one bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit and a hash brown and it came to Four-something (I didn't even order a drink). It's like the size of a White Castle Hamburger but costs nearly $3. They're so good though. And the Hash Browns are $1 each.

If it was the size of a regular McDonald's hamburger I'd be okay with it and it'd fill me up for a good portion of the day.

Now I want to know what happened. :D

One thing that annoys me is that why are McDonald's breakfast sandwiches so expensive considering their size. Yesterday I ordered one bacon, egg, & cheese biscuit and a hash brown and it came to Four-something (I didn't even order a drink). It's like the size of a White Castle Hamburger but costs nearly $3. They're so good though. And the Hash Browns are $1 each.

If it was the size of a regular McDonald's hamburger I'd be okay with it and it'd fill me up for a good portion of the day.

Your not lying. McDonalds is starting to put a big weight in pockets for the breakfast. I like McDonalds breakfast tho, I dont mind spending money there. Give me a Sweet Tea anyday of the week l0l.

Burger King is going "smaller", but the prices are remaining the same:

Serious

New Large = 40 ounces (Old Large was 42 ounces)

New Medium = 30 ounces (Old Medium was 32 ounces)

Soon-To-Be New Small will = 20 ounces (Old Small was 21 ounces, down from 22 ounces).

Value is unchanged at 16 ounces

Kids' is unchanged at 12 ounces

Courtesy Water is unchanged at 10 ounces.

So a 16 ounce Value drink will cost you $1.29, but a 20 ounce Small drink will cost you $1.69 (same price as the 21 ounce Small drink).

Small Iced Coffees also are going an ounce smaller - from 21 ounces to 20 ounces but are made with Seattle's Best Coffee.

Burger King has alresdy transitioned coffee so that Small = 12 ounces, Medium = 16 ounces, and Large = 20 ounces.

Burger King is going "smaller", but the prices are remaining the same:

Serious

New Large = 40 ounces (Old Large was 42 ounces)

New Medium = 30 ounces (Old Medium was 32 ounces)

Soon-To-Be New Small will = 20 ounces (Old Small was 21 ounces, down from 22 ounces).

Value is unchanged at 16 ounces

Kids' is unchanged at 12 ounces

Courtesy Water is unchanged at 10 ounces.

So a 16 ounce Value drink will cost you $1.29, but a 20 ounce Small drink will cost you $1.69 (same price as the 21 ounce Small drink).

Small Iced Coffees also are going an ounce smaller - from 21 ounces to 20 ounces but are made with Seattle's Best Coffee.

Burger King has alresdy transitioned coffee so that Small = 12 ounces, Medium = 16 ounces, and Large = 20 ounces.

I hate Burger King. The sizes of there fries are just crazy and stupid. If I order a large then give me a large l0l. I miss the old large sized fries they had. But they do have the dollar Whopper Jr now. They made the fries to where you can put them in a cup holder. So I guess thats why they went smaller.

*aahd

*Jen

*42 St Lcl

* People who type like:

omgzz plz im no lieing! u stop being so meah on me imz onwy a boy

*Texas Rangers

*Fans who wave dumb towels in the air

*Minnesota Vikings and the dumb Metrodome

*Boston Citizens, because most of them cant STFU for once

*People who try to look tough while they are crying at the same time

1) Railfans who waste my time by obsessing over what train they get on. ("Get on the damn train! They all take you from point A to point B.)

2) People who decide that when they eat, they have to play the role of a damn farm cow. ("I know you're eating. I don't need to hear it too!")

3) McDonald's

4) Commercials

5) People who decide that speaking proper English is not a priority.

6) People who decide that typing in proper English is not a priority.

(Both 5 and 6 are exampled in this post: http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=341896&postcount=19)

7) Subchat.

8) The "new" look of the Xbox 360. Microsoft made it look like some damn console for little children.

9) Yuppies

10) Hipsters

11) People who think they're better than everyone else (Who doesn't think they're annoying?)

12) People who ask me for money

13) A certain someone who keeps on lying about a certain something. (Only a few people know what I'm talking about, and they're the only ones that will ever know.)

14) These damn people in my building. (They keep on frickin' lying to the management, talking about I throw forks 'n shit out the window. I KEEP MY WINDOW SCREEN DOWN, FOR CHRIST SAKES! (also proved my innocence using the security camera system))

15) Modern day "music"

16) The people who think that thy should play said music at house shaking levels......at 2AM. (My neighbor, someone else already called the police on them)

17) People who waste my time.

18) A certain group and it's cronies

19) Annoying TV shows

20) crappy movies

21) People who touch my belongings without permission

22) Random people who ask me to use my cellphone (Uhhh..... HELL NO?)

23) People who use weapons to threaten people. (Shows how damn weak you are)

24) People who ask me more than 10 questions at once]

25) iPhone / iPod / Mac users who think just because they paid a ridiculously high price for electronics that they're high and mighty. (Then I show them Mac running on my HP PC and get them to shut their damn mouths)

26) School

27) People who ask me if I want to buy drugs. (Happened to me 10 times in high school, all 10 times, I said no)

28) People who bring small dogs on the subway

29) People in a public place that talk as loud as if they were in their living room (I'm on the other side of the train, I don;t need to hear your BS)

30) People that hold the train doors just to talk to someone.

31) People that come to NY and then talk about how where they're from is so much better. If you don't like NY, why did you come here in the first place?

32) People who stop on the subway stairs just to talk on their phone.

I have issues :P

Edited by rr4567