Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

Woman that think their sht dont stink when you give them A compliment and they roll ith the eyes so I just wanna layeth the smackdown on their Candy ass

I don't compliment people much anymore anyway, but you have a point...

A lot of women think you're trying to get in their pants when you compliment them.... I mean, there's a difference in saying:

- nice shoes, wanna f**k...

and

- you have very neat handwriting...

anyway, that rolling of the eyes & what not shows the disrespectful disposition most of em have for men period.... not withstanding, the respectful cats that get thrown into the same category as these losers that go around tossing null compliments (by that I mean, saying ANYTHING to get a girl's attention for the hell of it w/o even meaning said compliment) a chick's way b/c they have nothing else to fall back on, as far as meaningful conversation is concerned....

Not to say I don't blame them a lot of times though, due to the # of thirsty dudes out here...

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to add this on my list but you have people who tell others to stop complaining about a subway line, yet they complain about equipment and so-called "shotty" yard equipment. Pot calling the kettle black much? You decide.

I don't compliment people much anymore anyway, but you have a point...

A lot of women think you're trying to get in their pants when you compliment them.... I mean, there's a difference in saying:

- nice shoes, wanna f**k...

and

- you have very neat handwriting...

Sometimes even saying "Hi, how you doing" will get a stupid look, the most simple line in the book. But sometimes you have to look at it from there stand point. Some of these girls know there pretty and they know that they are going to get hit on, so they expect a male to say "hi nice ass" or "hi when are we gonig to "CHILL"". Chill can mean a number of different things, with sex being the number 1 meaning.

Me I try to get the number, that way I can build a friendship and then get into the jeans. So far that works for me as we speak.:cool: Spanish girls love the dirty talk because most of them are sexy beasts, so even if you hit on them sometimes they will brush you off but ask for the number and say "I would like to get to know you" and you will see that there frame of mind changes. This is how it works for me. Everyone has there own way of doing.

Because a lot of guys have no game and hit on girls using the same stupid lines and the tired "can I buy you a drink?...come on let me buy you a drink" routine.

I've talked with plenty of women about this before. It's actually hilarous how desperate for punani some guys are.

Lol I cant stand those type of females.

Lmfao that's how I am. I'll roast somebody like that.

I hate girls like that too, I never complement people I don't know now though.

I tend to complement pretty girls quite frequently. I'm a big flirt, and my girl can't stand it!! But yeah NY has a surplus of rude pretty girls. Hell, mine is the same way. She can shut a dude down in 2.5! I've finally got used to guys hitting on her in public, and she's very good at letting them know she's taken!

Sometimes even saying "Hi, how you doing" will get a stupid look, the most simple line in the book. But sometimes you have to look at it from there stand point. Some of these girls know there pretty and they know that they are going to get hit on, so they expect a male to say "hi nice ass" or "hi when are we gonig to "CHILL"". Chill can mean a number of different things, with sex being the number 1 meaning.

Me I try to get the number, that way I can build a friendship and then get into the jeans. So far that works for me as we speak.:cool: Spanish girls love the dirty talk because most of them are sexy beasts, so even if you hit on them sometimes they will brush you off but ask for the number and say "I would like to get to know you" and you will see that there frame of mind changes. This is how it works for me. Everyone has there own way of doing.

I agree! That's me 100%! My girl is Rican and Cuban, so I definitely have a lot on my hands! She is definitely a 10, and everytime we have gone out together, kats trip over their feet when they see her. When we first met she wouldn't give me the time of day. But by the end of the second date she couldn't play the good girl role anymore! The funniest part of all was because I pretended as if I didn't speak Spanish the day we met. But we ended up going out to dinner, then the bar. She was on the phone talking to her sister about me. So when she got off, I asked her why she was talking about me, that was rude. After she picked her lower jaw up off the ground, the rest is history!

Because a lot of guys have no game and hit on girls using the same stupid lines and the tired "can I buy you a drink?...come on let me buy you a drink" routine.

I've talked with plenty of women about this before. It's actually hilarous how desperate for punani some guys are.

Right! No game at all. They are who I like to refer to as "Swagless." If you truly have game, you don't even have to use it most of the time. You exude it. It becomes quite obvious to the person of interest.

Something else that annoys me is when lightskinned people (men and women) think they are the sexist beings on the planet just because they are lightskinned!

When people think that Jamaican is a race, its a nationality! Thou I'm not from Jamaica, almost everytime I tell someone of a different race my parents are from Jamaica they say something along the lines of "oh cool, your half black and half Jamaican".
wish

I think Jewish is more a religion than a race.

What, exactly, is an African-American or an Asian-American, and why are there no European-Americans or Australian-Americans or Oceanian-Americans? Also what, exactly, is a Latino and a Latina?

I think I am an American and an Arizonan.

People from the United Kingdom Of Great Britan And Northern Ireland are British, Scotch, Irish, or Welsh.

wish

I think Jewish is more a religion than a race.

What, exactly, is an African-American or an Asian-American, and why are there no European-Americans or Australian-Americans or Oceanian-Americans? Also what, exactly, is a Latino and a Latina?

I think I am an American and an Arizonan.

People from the United Kingdom Of Great Britan And Northern Ireland are British, Scotch, Irish, or Welsh.

I can tell you that when I ask people what they think "Americans" are, they conjure up the imagery of obese white men with TVs in front of them watching some sport and consuming a recipe for heart attacks. "European-American" might be a redundant term, except people don't often label them as obese or lazy.

when I ask people what they think "Americans" are, they conjure up the imagery of obese white men with TVs in front of them watching some sport and consuming a recipe for heart attacks.

...but they sure know who to call when the shit hits the fan!

ppl who don't use their manners (Like on the bus, waiting in line, pushing & shoving, saying excuse me etc.) It annoys the hell out of me.:mad:

Who the hell waits on line to get on a friggin bus? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard of.

Halting a conversation with a new hot girl (who at the time said she has no b/f) for 5 seconds....HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!!!

I got into a good (very good) conversation at school and I stopped and said excuse me because I needed to speak to my academic counselor in his office real quick...I come out 30 sec later and some new fugly guy with "lots o' swag" was talking to her...in a span of a minute they got names and exchanged numbers...she said she'll talk to me later (later never came) and a week later (as in yesterday and today) I see they have officially hitched (as in kissing in the stairwell/holding hands while walking/hands rubbing each others' legs in class/she [wearing booty tights] sitting on his lap at the bus stop/etc)! I came to speak to her and she was like "Sorry I'm taken!" FMGDMFL :mad::mad:

*oh bus in the distance please run me over already* :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The only time I ever wait on the line is if I'm at a restaurant, bank, or at a market.

Can you say the same thing with trains as well?

The times I take a Local over an Express is by choice because I'm not necessarily in a rush, not so much because I can't squeeze onto the Express train.

No, I didn't just mean just for a bus I also mean't other public places such as (Restaurants, Banks, etc) same thing with the following suggestions.

To date I've never been on a restaurant line and someone cut in front of me...yet there are a few morons who are standing in another line and gripe how did they get ahead of them.

When people think that Jamaican is a race, its a nationality! Thou I'm not from Jamaica, almost everytime I tell someone of a different race my parents are from Jamaica they say something along the lines of "oh cool, your half black and half Jamaican".

I hate that as well...and I hate it even more when people call me Jamaican. Im not even 1% Jamaican (I'm Trinidadian). It seems like its done with all those countries in that area

This Why Wassup epidemic on Facebook is annoying the &*$# out of me!!!

Same here, but im guilty of doing a few

Who the hell waits on line to get on a friggin bus? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard of.

In Queens and at the SI ferry ramps...but of course not in Brooklyn :P

Halting a conversation with a new hot girl (who at the time said she has no b/f) for 5 seconds....HUGE MISTAKE!!!!!!!

I got into a good (very good) conversation at school and I stopped and said excuse me because I needed to speak to my academic counselor in his office real quick...I come out 30 sec later and some new fugly guy with "lots o' swag" was talking to her...in a span of a minute they got names and exchanged numbers...she said she'll talk to me later (later never came) and a week later (as in yesterday and today) I see they have officially hitched (as in kissing in the stairwell/holding hands while walking/hands rubbing each others' legs in class/she [wearing booty tights] sitting on his lap at the bus stop/etc)! I came to speak to her and she was like "Sorry I'm taken!" FMGDMFL :mad::mad:

*oh bus in the distance please run me over already* :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Bummer

People who get on their buses at Jamaica Center, St. George Ferry Terminal, Ridgewood Terminal, Kings Plaza, Queens Center, Staten Island Mall, etc, etc, etc. I could go on all night....