Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Insects/reptitles from spiders, tarantulas, snakes, bed bugs, flies, cockroaches, rodent.

2. Coles Brother Circus, Ringling Brother Circus, Circus Hermandez

7. East Islip Fire Department, Middle Island Fire Department and Oceanside Fire Department for supporting Coles Brother Circus.

8. Macy's for supporting animal cruelty circus, but don't mine using restroom.

10. Drivers who failed to yield to pedestrian when pedestrian was crossing on walk or no signal control traffic light..

2,7, and 8. Please tell me what is wrong with the circus. They're a staple of American society.

10. I know you may hate my view on this but I believe the driver has the right of way if there is no signal/crosswalk. If you were behind the wheel you'd understand what I mean.

2,7, and 8. Please tell me what is wrong with the circus. They're a staple of American society.

10. I know you may hate my view on this but I believe the driver has the right of way if there is no signal/crosswalk. If you were behind the wheel you'd understand what I mean.

All these circuses were fined by USDA.

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-in-entertainment/circuses/circuses-usda-citations-problems/

I didn't say all circus. All these animal circues were fined by USDA because they abused domestic animals in cage and escaped circus tiger ended up in lady's room, which scared lady out.

There are lots of animal free circuses which don't use animals.

Edited by FamousNYLover

Everything - everything is annoying.........

Poor people - all they wanna do is complain 'bout not being rich
 Rich people - think they're such hot shit cuz " they got theirs",
 Use of the word "minority" when referring to indigenous groups
 Use of the term "mah nigga" and general use of said word - folks really got to get off that shit already...
 America and its carification mentality, and those who believe trains and public transit in general are somehow beneath them
 Lines, and waiting on line in general
 Columbus circle whole foods - bottom of the escalators always becomes a nightmarish chokepoint sometime in the day
 Justin Dweeber - the biggest tool in the world, nuff said....
 Dog walkers
 Slow bus operators. I realise thats aloaded, but i'm referring to ops who deliberately and intentionally go out of their way to drag-the-line
as a way of life, as the resounding moment of his/her career
 Use of the term "irregardless"
 Use of the term "nuclear" - oh sorry, "nucular" (nu-kyu-lar). various characters on 24 seem to love this one...  (correct: nu-clee-ar) 
       -  I'll think of more  -

Oh lord where do I start....

-People who complain about public transit ALL THE TIME.

-People who think that just because they went to a good school, or make a lot of money, that automatically makes them above everyone else (let's hear it for Hermon Raju if anyone remembers her.)

-Parents who let their kids run around stores/let them scream and do nothing about it.

-EDM/House Music(s**t sounds like a Cummins ISL with a f----d up tranny.)

-Brent Rivera

-When they forecast rain for the full day, but it only rains until like noon.

-Going back to #1, people who are inconsiderate. Especially when there's a death or other extenuating circumstance. You know, the ones who blame the raiload for tresspasser fatalities, or worse. The s**tbirds who blame the engineer.

-Twitter parody accounts who copy posts from tumblr.

Stay tuned for part 2.

Edited by Transitkid4608

Alright I got one. My newest pet peeve is people who abuse the ADA's mandate on service animals. Namely those who claim their purse dogs are service animals to get past the rules against pets in stores. And you know what else annoys me about this? You can't say a damn thing about it. According to state law, these claimants don't even have to show proof of a legitimate reason for why they need a service animal. They just have to claim they need one.

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Things that annoy me. 

• The Level of stupidity of people in general

• People trying to get into my business or try to speak for me when I didn’t ask for it.

• The Suburbs And sprawled Suburbs (I personally don’t understand how one can put up with driving everywhere when it’s be much easier/more convenient to walk everywhere. Yet despite this, I lived in New Jersey for 5 years)

• Homeless Or Beggears. Being a regular (E) rider, I can’t trust anyone cause I don’t know who’s just begging for money and who’s truly homeless. 

• People complaining about Public Transit. Complaining doesn’t solve shit. 

• People who think Public Transit is beneath them. 

• YouTubers and people who share their personal lives through YouTube. (Not counting animations) 

• People who don’t think or act rationally on a Regular Basis. 

• CNN. Nothing more to say. 

• Democrats. Specifically ones who complain about Trump and aren’t doing things to contribute to help the Town/City/State that they were elected for. (Cuomo and DeBlasio) 

Let's do this:

- People who follow you on social media just to unfollow you moments later.

- Bus Drivers who drive slow.

- People that flex all of their money at you.

- People that tell you that they are going to do something and never do it.

- Late trains/buses and early trains/buses if I miss it.

- Living on Staten Island. (There's nothing to do here but my parents brought a house here so I'm stuck here until I'm 18 or 1.1 years at the least.)

- When you decide to walk/take an alternative route instead of taking the bus because the wait is too long but while you'll walking ghost bus speeds past you.

- Getting up in the middle of the night only to see that your alarm rings in less than 15 minutes.

That's it for now.

People that tend to annoy me are those closed off to outside ideas, and would rather complain aimlessly than critique objectively. I’m victim to it myself on some occasions.

I could give a personal example, but there’s too many to list...

Edited by NoHacksJustKhaks

On 2/17/2019 at 8:35 PM, Tom Meadow said:

Pinepowerli and his defenders.

The guy complains about preppy college kids (which is nothing more than a euphemism for young white men & women with money), white finance professionals, & the xenophobia of the influx of displaced city folks riding the Babylon line, but yet has now resorted to recently doing walkthroughs of some of those south shore towns in Nassau County.... You can't make this shit up.

My sister & I use him for comedic relief... The both of us have came to the conclusion that he's envious of these people in that financial situation, because he feels deep down that he belongs in that mix right along with them, solely on the strength of being white himself.... The guy is in his mid 40's & it took him all this time to come to the realization that the real color that represents power in this country is green - full knowing the motherf***** simply doesn't have it.... He was a Trump supporter, but being that he didn't "kick those illegals out" of this country (which by illegals, Piney boy means Hispanics), he no longer supports Trump.... He wants the "old Long Island" back & it's eating him up on the inside.... I'll continue to say it, he's lucky he got out of Westbury alive; going around recording random people "loitering" & talking shit about them behind the camera... If he only knew how much english they actually know & how fast the word can spread in these villages....

He should be a psychological case study... The man is a bonafide, indisputable, undeniable, quintessential, grade A f***ing nutcase & an outright embarrassment to any transit enthusiast that's ever existed..... That's what years of venturing off in all these backwoods, inhaling all them god damn pines & deer shit will do to you.... He left these parts (he was actually banned once from here) after his 2nd stint, due to supposed bullying (which was BS), subchat wanted nothing to do with him & his incessant complaining either, even those bigots over in the LI section of the City Data forums got tired of his rhetoric - and that's saying a lot..... And the system cuts him a disability check for his IBS, which he claims causes him stress, which he claims causes him to not be able to be a productive, working American citizen.....

On 4/26/2019 at 10:31 PM, NoHacksJustKhaks said:

People that tend to annoy me are those closed off to outside ideas, and would rather complain aimlessly than critique objectively. I’m victim to it myself on some occasions.

I could give a personal example, but there’s too many to list...

Hard to objectively critique something when you're ignorant to it.... Too many people just like to hear themselves talk.