Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

I have to agree on that and I'm an atheist. Those that try to impose it on you are a**holes. People who try to impose their beliefs no matter what religion are also a**holes. I also hate the ones that all they do is talk about how god isn't real nonstop.

Perwsonally, I find that the belief of a supreme being without hard proof is illogical but thats my belief not yours.

Another major annoyance

FAUX NEWS!! :mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCD2wigqFUk

See why I'm mad?

I see what you mean 100%. One of the reasons why I don't necessary claim religion. I really don't think you have to be religious to believe in God anyways as it's the same damn God you're worshipping. Utter confusion I say :confused:

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Some more things that annoy me...

1. People who hog up more than one seat on a crowded bus/train. I don't care when its empty but when its full please use 1 seat

1a. People who try to squeeze their behinds in a seat on the bus/train when they know they can't fit.

2. All R32s or Phase IIs whatever they call themselves these days

3. Anyone who likes to piss me off

4. That security gurad in front of Fresh Pond depot who told me I can't take pics. I had the directive (luckily) and I was only setting a shot of the sign. That bastard lol

5. One of my bosses

6. That lady who comes to my store and only buys like 12 containers of cole slaw then catches a fit when there is no more

7. The driver of the 23:50 B26 out of Ridgewood who always leaves 5 minutes early

8. My sister

9. The person reading this last one thinking its them lmao :)

I have to disagree with you there B35, and side with Infamous on this topic 100%. What does her being a geek have to do with anything? I was in school too! But I had hella swag, so it didn't really matter or make a difference in my life. I dont think she stole anything from Kim. And the beef with Kim was started by Kim! She got mad because Nicki didn't mention her at the awards. Why does hip-hop always have to be about a competiotion between the next hot item and the veterans? And stealing flow from Wayne? You can't steal anything that's given to you. And her flow is not a direct knock off at all! Not only that, but she didn't just start this. She has been in the game underground for a few years now. Not only that, but in person she really has a great personality! And I understand everything she says. Like Infamous said she is a lyrical beast! Nobody sounds like her. Her ass might be fake, but Nicki Minaj is definitely original!

Then we just disagree then.... I'm coo w/ that.

But I'll still comment on the post....

- Her being a geek means something b/c it leads credence to how real she isn't.... I'm not referring to anything on her body at all, I'm talkin about who she comes off as, in her rap verses....

- fam, it's not about you (ENY) being a geek and having swag, and holding your own or w/e..... It's about being a geek, having false swag (I may as well call it for the purpose of this retort), and making an even bigger mockery of female rap.... If she wants to come in & milk the game FWIW, by all means (majority of these rappers do that anyway)... but I can't sit up here & buy that she's this real original chick with this great personality...

- Hip hop is a competition, period....

Furthermore, Kim got mad @ Nicki for not mentioning her... b/c Nicki's whole image CAME from Kim, when Nicki got popular/fame off goin mainstream.... that's how hip hop has been for the longest.... female rappers nowadays can get away with that (there aren't that many of them, unfortunately)... male rappers will get clowned hard for modeling themselves after another rapper....

After what you said regarding her personality, I'll leave alone...

Not gonna go tit-for-tat regarding her music; that of which I simply don't care for.

How you know she was a geek? You went to school wit her lol.

Kim's street cred was lost years upon years ago. I remember she tried to get back some of it back by going at Remy Ma who aired her whole sh*t out. She did the same with Foxy who aired her sh*t out. Kim doesn't really have any street cred.

Nicki was never a gangsta rapper but she's from the hood too, I don't see how that matters tho. I liked the 90's/early 00's Kim but she's bitter, tired, & washed up. How u gonna come at somebody with another fake story (like she did with Remy) and you don't even have nothing out. That's wack to me, you just being a hater. Nicki & Kim don't look alike or sound alike, yeah she was influenced by Kim (she said it herself) but she has her own swag.

I hated when Nicki borrowed Wayne's flow but that was only like 3 songs, I still skip over them.

It's easy to understand what she's saying, she's a different kind of lyrical beast, I like how she's doing her instead of doing the same old same old.

I'll comment on your post as well....

The word "geek" came out of HER mouth... I just added the "straight up" part for emphasis b/c that's how much I can't stand her... Call me a Nicki Minaj hater all day.... as a lyricist myself, I'm proud to have held, and still hold that stance....

Obviously Kim don't have much, if any street cred anymore... she aint relevant, outside of all those botched surgeries she had done on her.... That said, I'm talkin about Kim when she was in her prime in the rap game... not this Kim that's now a shell of her former self.... I still say Kim came out on top w/ whole thing w/ foxy back in the day... However, Remy did tear Kim a new one...

long as you realize she (Nicki) does jock wayne's flow on occasion (however often that is), that's all well and good... at least there are nicki fans out that aren't delusional (I get enough of them on this other board I frequent, but that's neither here nor there)...

anyway, rappers like Remy Ma', Shawnna, Missy, etc... those types I can respect, as far as the content they talk about in their raps is concerned....

the Lil Mo, Lil Mama, Nicki Minaj, etc. types, to me, I don't take none of these chicks seriously, as far as their talent (or lack thereof) is concerned.....

Lil Mo tryna make a lil comeback, but that aint goin work (just like Chingy... LMAO)... Lil Mama... lol... this chick has gone so far down the dumps that she's resorting to stealing wardrobes from a music video shoot.... I mean hell, fam, I don't see Nicki fallin off that hard, but I do see the chick as another flavor of the month.....

case in point, let's see how long she lasts.....

Then we just disagree then.... I'm coo w/ that.

But I'll still comment on the post....

- Her being a geek means something b/c it leads credence to how real she isn't.... I'm not referring to anything on her body at all, I'm talkin about who she comes off as, in her rap verses....

- fam, it's not about you (ENY) being a geek and having swag, and holding your own or w/e..... It's about being a geek, having false swag (I may as well call it for the purpose of this retort), and making an even bigger mockery of female rap.... If she wants to come in & milk the game FWIW, by all means (majority of these rappers do that anyway)... but I can't sit up here & buy that she's this real original chick with this great personality...

Furthermore, Kim got mad @ Nicki for not mentioning her... b/c Nicki's whole image CAME from Kim, when Nicki got popular/fame off goin mainstream.... that's how hip hop has been for the longest.... female rappers nowadays can get away with that (there aren't that many of them, unfortunately)... male rappers will get clowned hard for modeling themselves after another rapper....

Not gonna go tit-for-tat regarding her music; that of which I simply don't care for.

I feel you. But I also see her as a person who was smart in school, and all that rapping in the shower paid off and now she's upgraded her away so to speak. She's still the same Nicki from Queens to me.

I feel you. But I also see her as a person who was smart in school, and all that rapping in the shower paid off and now she's upgraded her away so to speak. She's still the same Nicki from Queens to me.

my dude said rappin in the shower... lol..ol

you aight in my book

After all the recent bullshit in the subway forums I'll add something to my list, but it goes hand in hand with one of the things I already stated (Foamers)

FANTASY MAP THREADS!!!

Word.

The #1 reason I don't think twice about venturing into the subway section anymore.... and it shouldn't have to be that way...

I mean, these fantasy map starters get real hot (angry) when someone critiques their ideas.... It aint even the actual ideas that gets me anymore (which are outlandish in their own rights), it's this attitude where, "I'm right and you all are wrong, and who are you to question me...."

pppfffcck that... this is the internet.... if given the ability, I post what I want where I feel... this isn't kindergarten... this isn't show & tell... I aint givin people pats on the backs & 'atta boys to make them feel good after whatever time & effort they spent in accomplishing nothing...

That's not my problem.

Word.

The #1 reason I don't think twice about venturing into the subway section anymore.... and it shouldn't have to be that way...

I mean, these fantasy map starters get real hot (angry) when someone critiques their ideas.... It aint even the actual ideas that gets me anymore (which are outlandish in their own rights), it's this attitude where, "I'm right and you all are wrong, and who are you to question me...."

pppfffcck that... this is the internet.... if given the ability, I post what I want where I feel... this isn't kindergarten... this isn't show & tell... I aint givin people pats on the backs & 'atta boys to make them feel good after whatever time & effort they spent in accomplishing nothing...

That's not my problem.

Exactly. Someone wants to waste their time making a map of something that's never gonna happen I don't owe them a thank you a good job or anything.

Besides, I'm a straight shooter. They just wasted their time. I have no problem saying so. TA's not gonna think "oh that's a good idea let's spend money we don't have doing it" they're just gonna ignore it.

Oh I love those, those are fun to goof on and gets me ready to hit the close thread feature.

Well I guess you'll have plenty of examples so that you know that feature still works good, right?

Exactly. Someone wants to waste their time making a map of something that's never gonna happen I don't owe them a thank you a good job or anything.

Besides, I'm a straight shooter. They just wasted their time. I have no problem saying so. TA's not gonna think "oh that's a good idea let's spend money we don't have doing it" they're just gonna ignore it.

Well I guess you'll have plenty of examples so that you know that feature still works good, right?

Its been kind of quiet lately but someone out there is brewing something with stupidity.

It's not just the thread starter. Foamers get angry when the fantasy map they see isn't something they like and pour all their rage into the thread until it looks the way they like it.

• "omg! wtfff? the (C) should never go to Ozone Park in place of the (A)! take it off! TAKE it OFF! TAKE IT OFFFF!"
  • "4 the last time NIMBY residents DO NOT want an (letter) line built! **** your fantasy"
  • "Every map MUST make use of some form of the Triboro RX! I SUGGEST that you MUST put it there."

(not actual quotes, but made to illustrate the drama)

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

It's not just the thread starter. Foamers get angry when the fantasy map they see isn't something they like and pour all their rage into the thread until it looks the way they like it.

• "omg! wtfff? the (C) should never go to Ozone Park in place of the (A)! take it off! TAKE it OFF! TAKE IT OFFFF!"
  • "4 the last time NIMBY residents DO NOT want an (letter) line built! **** your fantasy"
  • "Every map MUST make use of some form of the Triboro RX! I SUGGEST that you MUST put it there."

Lol but its still funny to look at what people can come up with

This looks like Foamarade Foamalicious lol this drama scenerio had me lol

Take it off lol

After all the recent bullshit in the subway forums I'll add something to my list, but it goes hand in hand with one of the things I already stated (Foamers)

FANTASY MAP THREADS!!!

LMAO! Glad I quit doing those a long while ago.

Word.

That's not my problem.

That fantasy forum that used to be around should've been kept up. At least that could've flitered out the nonsense in the subway forum.

Also agreed about commenting than just 'praising' any works. I've gotten my share of heckling [on photos] back in my early years and learned from them to become better.

This is what annoys me:

--> Neighbors Next Door (Even on Rainy Days)

--> People laughing while passing my house and also saying (Curses, Gibberish, Mumbling, and more)

--> Garbage Trucks passing by my house every day.

--> BOOM! BOOM! The Sound of Fireworks (Friday and Saturday Evenings) Can't sleep with the sound of fireworks.

--> Apartment 2 in my house. They make creaking sounds, stomping sounds, and a slamming sounds.

--> Heat Waves/Terrible Weathers

(W)hen you put up pics and peeps save them but can't even comment

that shi annoys me

Yeah, it would be kinda nice to know how saved your [in general] pictures.

=

Some new ones:

Ppl that hang outside your house when they don't even live nearby

Neighbors that have to play their damn music so loud that ppl 3 blocks away can hear it [and I'm only 4 houses down] and the noise lasts till past 1am. Totally pisses me off.

Ppl that posts mostly youtube videos [that aren't even theirs] on the random thoughts thread. What a waste of bandwidth...

Edited by Grand Concourse

I just googled this nicki minaj and she's hideous. She's not worth my time to list her as a "thing that annoys me" (although she's very much a thing).

I'll stick to what I put in my original post.

She's a black version of Lady Gaga

Clicks imaginary thanks button.

I though you liked Kary Parry.

that's the reason why 50 cent got shoot 8 times and he keep on bragging about it.

FANTASY MAP THREADS!!!

I never read those threads,because it doesn't interest me.

I never read those threads,because it doesn't interest me.

That's how I used to feel but now there are so many that finding interesting threads (like the one about the NTT side sign test pattern) requires navigating through a minefield of BS.

LMAO! Glad I quit doing those a long while ago.

That fantasy forum that used to be around should've been kept up. At least that could've flitered out the nonsense in the subway forum.

Also agreed about commenting than just 'praising' any works. I've gotten my share of heckling [on photos] back in my early years and learned from them to become better.

ABSOLUTELY agreed. The fantasy map ideas have gotten worse in quantity (ie more of them) and quality (ie they suck) over the past few months, and they bear absolutely no resemblance to anything going on in the system today. Why they aren't separate I still don't see. But I'm guessing it might have to do with the fact that no one would view those threads if they weren't in the general subway forum. Hey designing a fantasy map is a waste of time, what do people expect?

"Good job, you wasted your time, here's an attaboy so you feel good about yourself?"

"Your ideas suck, but you have some serious MS Paint skills?"

???

I got another one that I'm starting to notice...

People who bring up dead threads. If its dead then let it stay deadinstead of playing Jesus and bringing it back lol

Why can't we just close those shits rather than let arguments bust out and a mod only close it after 30 posts?

Can we seriously stop these damned threads? It's fun scrolling down and watching an argument break out because a train stops where it shouldn't, when it's a "fantasy."

Edited by Joel Up Front

Why can't we just close those shits rather than let arguments bust out and a mod only close it after 30 posts?

IT'S CALLED FANTASY BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER f**kING HAPPEN. SO WHAT IF THE (M) DOESN'T GO BY THAT VACANT LOT OR THERE ARE DIFFERENT CARS ON DIFFERENT LINES? SHUT UP AND BE HAPPY WE EVEN HAVE SUCH AN EXTENSIVE NETWORK.

So damn true :tup: