• Created
  • Last Reply

- Jealous People

- People who aren't motivated

- Homophobes

- Judgmental People

- Hypocrites

- Two-Facers

- Carribean People when they suck their teeth (Other than that I LOVE carribean people)

- Disrepect

- Phone Calls from people with NOTHING to talk about

- People who don't function in logic and in reality

- People who say they'll do one thing, but does another! (Beyond being a hypocrite)

- People who aren't "man" enough to stand up to things they say

I Think that Sums Up My Annoyances!

- Jealous People

- People who aren't motivated

- Homophobes

- Judgmental People

- Hypocrites

- Two-Facers

- Carribean People when they suck their teeth (Other than that I LOVE carribean people)

- Disrepect

- Phone Calls from people with NOTHING to talk about

- People who don't function in logic and in reality

- People who say they'll do one thing, but does another! (Beyond being a hypocrite)

- People who aren't "man" enough to stand up to things they say

I Think that Sums Up My Annoyances!

Truth, especially about that last statement.

surprised no one mentioned megabus/megawang in any of their lists...

now that guy was NYCTF's resident nuisance

(putting it VERY mildly)

He's not worth listing out. He didn't get under my skin as much as he tried to or thought he did, he was just an idiot and telling him off became fun after a while and the only way to react to his nonsense.

You should all thank me for running him out of town on a rail. Pun intended.

The thing I hate the most is people who walk in front of you on a train then stand at the door like there's no one behind them

Please, Fresh Pond has better flow than that rapper. (And where is the geographical feature now?)

Part 4:

Lil' Wayne (At least 50 Cent got shot by someone else.)

Fantasy subway threads

Autotune

Mainstream rappers from after 2005

Power 105.1 and Hot 97 not playing hot joints from the 1990s (which they don't... until about 5-8 AM)

Burger King (Like Wendy's more)

Health nuts

Safety nuts

People that are mad and make fun of America because their country sucks/is a nanny state

Stoners

Watching a bus go out of service and back out of Hempstead right in front of a crowd of at least 15 people

Hand dryers that don't dry your hands completely (and none of them do)

People that are a**holes to everyone without provocation

Riding a bus route I've never been on only to see the Clever Devices sign off (and the operator will ask why I got on if I don't know the route, so I don't ask any of them anything unless they're nice)

Idiots that don't know that their MetroCard is empty and keep dipping it into the farebox only to keep getting the "empty/bad card" sound

Metalheads that diss rap because their genre is too broad and dying and generic

The farebox "bad/empty card" sound

People that make spiteful posts

People that think American cars are better than anyone else's cars

Any Porsche that isn't a 911 and its driver

Lmaoooo at your comment

The ones in bold I agree with

People behind or beside you that go so hard to let you know they're getting off the bus, "excuse me I'm getting off, pardon me I'm getting off at the next stop" and they'll try to force their way past you. Like damn I'm getting off too, stfu and calm down.

The someones..

-Someone that lie

-Someone that demand

-Someone that start trouble

-Someone who think they are like the best at everything and got better stuff and life.

-Someone who ditch

-Someone who dislikes hanging with some of your friends that they never meet but judge them as a negative person.

-Someone who is racist to others.

-Someone that cheats you!

-Someone or others whos scared to come to ones territory, and judge how bad it is. I see lots of people come up to my territory once in a blue or never lolz dc.

Others,,

-Music being played loud

-People who are loud and immature

And last but not least:

FOAMERS

-Foamers all they want to talk about is R160's tell them to get a fu*king life already.

Not only that, but of all the things to go ape-shit over. I mean, come on, NTTs are so bland and cookie-cutter. If you're going to foam over something, foam over something interesting, like pre-war cars or early pre-GOH SMEEs (even I can appreciate those and I don't really like post-war cars.)

The pre-war equipment running in the various transit systems of NYC, from a railfans' perspective, was far more interesting than the repetitive stainless steel cans rolling around the system today. From the consists lashed up as trains to the individual cars, each one was truly unique.

Things that annoy me:

• When you see someone and automatically just want to punch them in the face.
  • "You're a lefty?" No, I just use my left hand to do everything because I hate life you dumb bitch
  • People who have been living in America for years and still don't speak English
  • Racists, sexists, and overall, people who discriminate
  • religion. I will respect anyone's religious views and all but I myself am an atheist and think it's completely baseless. If you tell me you're a Christian/***/etc. though then it's not like I'm going to rip on you for your religion.
  • Politics in this country. How Congress stalls bills or denies bills for their own personal gain and then blame the President for not being able to pass legislation that will help this country and the working/middle class people that run it.
  • Close-mindedness in politics today
  • People who try and take stances on things that don't affect them in any way. If you live in Minnesota I don't want to hear your f**king opinion on the mosque near ground zero
  • people who go out of their way to be unlikeable (keepin it G rated)
  • how our culture is so centered around belitting others. especially on tv
  • How people think their opinion entitles them to everything
  • the fact that if I leave 5 minutes earlier than usual, my commute will still find a way to f**k up and make me late for first period.
  • the (MTA). i may like the subway system and all but when I'm using it just to get around it's never long before I find something to rage about. whether it be why this train is 3 minutes late, or why the t/o is stopping due to train traffic when I waited 20 minutes for this train, etc.
  • how my school at the top of a hill, so no matter what direction I walk to school it will be on a hill. sweet
  • people who are not aware of how much of a loser they are
  • people that try to start beef with others who haven't even done anything to cause any sort of animosity between them
  • The New York Post and the Daily News
  • when you're in the hallway and you say hi to someone, but either they don't hear you or pretend not to see you and you feel like an idiot
  • people who don't know how to type "legibly" on the internet
  • people who would rather kill themselves than accept any form of change

That's all I can think of for now...

-The rich for doing a bad job in helping the poor.

lol yes because that is their job...

-Teabaggers

...Is there a particular reason you hate teabaggers? Bad experiences earlier on? LOL!

If only there was a steel version of the BUs [and made wider and longer like today's 60' B-div cars]. Now those cars are beautiful!

That's right, the BUs are beautiful cars, don't turn them into gate-end subway cars though.