Whats your favorite Sport/Team?

EASF

Hello there, my favorite sport is baseball. I grow up playing baseball. Most of you know in my country thats the number 1 sport at all, and almost every kid have gone trough it with the dream of being a professional player. so besides that i dont mind playing basketball, or watching other sport games. i like sports. my favorite team is Boston Red Sox:cool:. so lets see whats yours?

My favorite sports are football baseball and basketball.

Heres my favorite team for each sport

Baseball New york mets

football New york giants

Basketball cetics for the east and the suns and rockets for the west.

I like them all the same but on a side note cant wait until citi field opens because shea studium is ugly and cant wait until its closed....

My favorite sports are football baseball and basketball.

Heres my favorite team for each sport

Baseball New york mets

football New york giants

Basketball cetics for the east and the suns and rockets for the west.

I like them all the same but on a side note cant wait until citi field opens because shea studium is ugly and cant wait until its closed....

hey, nice teams. i like mets also, yeah it would be a nice stadium. people say that citi field wold be better than the new yankee stdium, what do you think?

hey, nice teams. i like mets also, yeah it would be a nice stadium. people say that citi field wold be better than the new yankee stdium, what do you think?

I think that citi field would be better than the new yankee studium the new yankee studium looks kinda dull while citi field looks awsome!! Even though i hate the yankees im going to miss the old one though i dont think it should be torn down. It should stay there forever just like the old tiger studium in detroit. I think yankees fans should do a proest to stop them from tearing down yankee studium so much history is there...

my favorite team is Boston Red Sox:cool:. so lets see whats yours?

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Baseball - Yankees

Hockey - Rangers

(during the summer my favorite sport is baseball, during winter its hockey, they're about on par with each other)

I don't follow the other sports as much, but football - Giants, and I don't really care about the NBA or college sports much.

My favorite teams are:

New York Giants

New York Yankees

New York Rangers (Even though I barely watch hockey)

I honestly don't watch too much basketball anymore, I'm mainly into football. Citi field is going to look nice and its really starting to shape up. I'm not too sure about Yankee Stadium since I haven't passed by it recently. But I'm surprised they downsized the capacity of both of them dramatically.

yeah i agree too, the Yankee stadium should be left there. theres a lot of history, i've heard that they might leave it as a museum, others say for hockey. but you know people say a lot of things. i hope they leave it there.

Sports: Basketball, and Football

Teams: NCAA Michigan Wolverines Football!!!! Go Blue!!! (I'm a U of M Grad)

NFL Giants, Patriots This past season will go down in the history books.

NBA Nicks, Nets, Pistons, Cavs (I had to drop the 76ers when A.I. left)

hey, thats weird that you dont like baseball.

Archived