Iran's Ahmadinejad's UN speech discussing 9/11 prompts US delegation to walk out

Shortline Bus

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's UN speech discussing 9/11 prompts US delegation to walk out.

By James Fanelli and Corky Siemaszko

NY Daily News Staff Writers

Thursday, September 23rd 2010

"Iran's loony leader sparked an angry exodus of diplomats from the floor of the United Nations on Thursday when he dredged up the discredited theory that the U.S. government was behind the Sept. 11 attacks.

In a button-pushing speech before the General Assembly, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad suggested Washington was looking for an excuse to wage a war in the Mideast to save Israel.

"Some segments within the U.S. government orchestrated the attack to reverse the declining American economy and its grips on the Middle East in order also to save the Zionist regime," he insisted.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/2010/09/23/2010-09-23_mahmoud_ahmadinejads_un_speech_discussing_911_prompts_us_delegation_to_walk_out.html#ixzz10Sm2EcFz

See this is why we hate Iran. The middle east always blame the world for their problems they don't look at their f**king selves. They thing they would get everything they want by taking over the world and killing people. First they don't accept the Holocaust, and then they blame us for 9/11. You know what. I have enough of the Middle east. Their idea of taking over the world, their idea of taking away rights, their idea for women. What the middle east deserves is a big nuke. I don't give a damn if it starts World War 3. They have pushed the world too far and they deserve the biggest nuke we can drop on their heads.

See this is why we hate Iran. The middle east always blame the world for their problems they don't look at their f**king selves. They thing they would get everything they want by taking over the world and killing people. First they don't accept the Holocaust, and then they blame us for 9/11. You know what. I have enough of the Middle east. Their idea of taking over the world, their idea of taking away rights, their idea for women. What the middle east deserves is a big nuke. I don't give a damn if it starts World War 3. They have pushed the world too far and they deserve the biggest nuke we can drop on their heads.

Lets get one thing straight. The people of Iran hate Ahmadinejad as much as teabaggers hate Obama. He's the leader of one of the most repressive regimes in the world, and it's no secret that he stole the last election. To equate his words with the word of all Iranian people is just plain wrong, and to equate his sentiment to that of the entire Middle East is even worse, and just as divisive as what this jerk-off said (and I know you're much smarter than that jerk-off).

Having said that, the world would probably (to say the least) be better off if he was relieved of his duties asap.

I don't know about a nuclear war is the answer. However, I would not lose sleep if Ahmadinejad was blown away. It's wackos like him and Osama that has more than anything, prevented a permanent 2-state solution for both Palastine and Israel IMO. :mad:

Lets get one thing straight. The people of Iran hate Ahmadinejad as much as teabaggers hate Obama. He's the leader of one of the most repressive regimes in the world, and it's no secret that he stole the last election. To equate his words with the word of all Iranian people is just plain wrong, and to equate his sentiment to that of the entire Middle East is even worse, and just as divisive as what this jerk-off said (and I know you're much smarter than that jerk-off).

Having said that, the world would probably (to say the least) be better off if he was relieved of his duties asap.

Agree 1,000% Nova on this statement. At least 95% of Iran's population also hates Ahmadinejad. Just too bad the rulers make Iran look bad to the world. To me he trying to be a 'new' 21st Century Saddam Huessin.

The UN building is a waste. And why is the city spending $ to protect him? Let some other country host the UN. I'm sick of this shit every year about the UN forcing the shut down of that area. Truman deserves the finger for putting that useless organization there.

At best the UN should be at the Fresh kills landfill area on SI. At least that's a more appropriate place for the UN.

I'd blame our government for not doing anything to stop the attack from happening in the first place. But that's just me. Our government officials are a bit on the childish side anyway so I really didn't expect much from the delegates and I'm not surprised they walked out. I guess I should be glad they didn't get themselves into a fight instead.

Just because he`s crazy,doesn`t make him stupid.Why else would delegates walk out when He blamed our gov`t for 9-11? Makes you wonder what those delegates are hiding and what Amadinijad knows.

Not excusing the incompetence of the government, by no means does this excuse that nutcase for what he said. If he wasn't a supposed leader [more like a puppet] of a nation, he'd be laughed off like any nutcase from the streets.

Not excusing the incompetence of the government, by no means does this excuse that nutcase for what he said. If he wasn't a supposed leader [more like a puppet] of a nation, he'd be laughed off like any nutcase from the streets.

Let's call it like it is. Ahmadinejad hates Israel and the Jewish people IMO and wants them out of the middle east. That why he hoping Iran can get nukes to start a 'jihiad' against them.

GC as usual great comments. As i stated before IMO Ahmadinejad is trying to be the new "Saddam Huessin."

Let's call it like it is. Ahmadinejad hates Israel and the Jewish people IMO and wants them out of the middle east. That why he hoping Iran can get nukes to start a 'jihiad' against them.

GC as usual great comments. As i stated before IMO Ahmadinejad is trying to be the name "Saddam Huessin."

Saddam Hussein was just an oppressive megalomaniac who drew the ire of the Shia and Kurds.. Ahmadinejad is an actual threat to the world. And Israel will (justifiably) conduct preemptive strikes before they get a nuke.

Saddam Hussein was just an oppressive megalomaniac who drew the ire of the Shia and Kurds.. Ahmadinejad is an actual threat to the world. And Israel will (justifiably) conduct preemptive strikes before they get a nuke.

I know what I am about to say maybe controversial but why can't Obama and the US try to kill Ahmadinejad if he is that 'dangerous?"

I know what I am about to say maybe controversial but why can't Obama and the US try to kill Ahmadinejad if he is that 'dangerous?"

It's not worth the effort if you ask me...he's just a nutjob, end of story.

the US already cares way too much on foriegn affairs..its time we start spending $$$ on improving our own country first

The UN building is a waste. And why is the city spending $ to protect him? Let some other country host the UN. I'm sick of this shit every year about the UN forcing the shut down of that area. Truman deserves the finger for putting that useless organization there.

At best the UN should be at the Fresh kills landfill area on SI. At least that's a more appropriate place for the UN.

Without the U.N,the U.S won't be able to continue talks with other nations around the globe.

I'd blame our government for not doing anything to stop the attack from happening in the first place. But that's just me. Our government officials are a bit on the childish side anyway so I really didn't expect much from the delegates and I'm not surprised they walked out. I guess I should be glad they didn't get themselves into a fight instead.

I put more of the blame on Bush, he was the one that wanted to invade Iraq even when congress was against it.

They can still do so, if it was in London or Paris. Just move it out of NYC.

Guys, you underestimating how much hundred of millions or more in revenue that the UN and their staff i.e diplomats, etc. each year to NYC. Plus it's a free commerical for the "Big Apple' every Sept./Oct. when the general assembly meets for people to visit from around the world.

Like it or not, I don't think the UN will be leaving NYC any time soon.

It's a headache in terms of the closures and the security risk it poses. That's the same bullshit they tried to pass off in trying to bring the 2012 olympics to NYC. It's more trouble than it is worth. Not to mention those bastard diplomats have not paid back their traffic violation bills. Why should the city or the taxpayer have to foot the bill for those deadbeats?

I say let the UN be moved elsewhere and use the UN as a homeless shelter. That's a better use for the building than what it's being used for now to give nutjobs like Ahmad... a platform to spew his shit.

SO: f**k THE UN.

Archived