Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kriston Lewis

(P) Train: Not happening?

I'd say it means that NYCT will be providing special service...

...for special people.

I knew there was something wrong with all you a**holes from the island...

HOLD ON!!!

The MTA Committee meeting materials say the following:

http://mta.info/mta/news/books/pdf/100927_0830_MNRLI.pdf, PDF page 115, bottom.

What could this mean???

Word to the wise: Don't look into a vague statement as something big. It could probably be bustitution, or the (E) not stopping at a few stations.

Or the P train.......(lol)

The LIRR Jamaica Cutover PDF tells riders to take the (E) train. It also advises riders to use the railroad for business on those weekends. This is from(MTA).info.

ya...... the (P) will be coming, start (P)issing those who will foam, But its gonna run from 179th to Bergen via 8th. So those who want 34th gotta take the (E) to Kew Garden for a (P) lol

qojfba.jpg

Edited by mark1447

This is Walder's Vision. No service whatsoever.

LOL, ya hes gonna make everyone confused. I bet hes pissed that everyone went against him xD

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Are we still on this (P) nonsense? Jeezum crackers people, GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!

I can't take my eyes off at that stainless R32..... it still looks brand new.

lolz Well ive noticed some cars have repainted ends and they look howt!

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Are we still on this (P) nonsense? Jeezum crackers people, GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!

No not everyone just the (P)issing foamers.

If there was a Queens Blvd Super Express..... then I could see a P train actually being a permanent stable decision, but w/ the Jamaica Line w/ only two tracks and Queens Blvd Line "supernovally" over capacity where's room for the P.

We should have super-super-expresses and super locals too. Lets have a single line that goes from Van Cordlandt Park all the way to Far Rockaway with no stops. Or how about a train that stops at 42 St, then stops at 44 St, then stops at 43 1/2 St?

Let us stick with the original express/local system because it works.

We should have super-super-expresses and super locals too. Lets have a single line that goes from Van Cordlandt Park all the way to Far Rockaway with no stops. Or how about a train that stops at 42 St, then stops at 44 St, then stops at 43 1/2 St?

How about every line runs 3 services an "A" variant a "B" variant and a "C" variant, and each train stops once every 3 stations. No "express" stations either for easy transfers. Just a foamer's paradise to screw with people. Don't like it, walk, as they say.

Then you can bring back double letters. Why there'd be the "AA" the "AB" and the "AC" heh.

And if the people don't like it they can go shit in their hat.

It's my fantasy map and I'm sticking to it.

/sarcasm.

We should have super-super-expresses and super locals too. Lets have a single like that goes from Van Cordlandt Park all the way to Far Rockaway with no stops. Or how about a train that stops at 42 St, then stops at 44 St, then stops at 43 1/2 St?

Nope..... original express/local system doesn't work, cause I know so:p

In fact, this weekend, and next weekend, the L.I.R.R. will actually be running extremely limited service between Jamaica and Penn Station instead of shutting the line down completely. Maybe only two or three trains per hour.

The L.I.R.R. is reccomending the (E) for service between Jamaica and Penn Station.

I don't know why they dropped this idea. They could have run just a few inbetween the hourly LIRR trains that are running through.