Meredith Depot

BusOperator3319

AFAIK Meredith's sticker is a D4500CT with the Verrazano as the backdrop but it's not on buses. If they changed it to something much more decent, and it's on buses, then that would be one hell of a sight. I'm in Staten Island three days a week (I'm heading out there tomorrow) so if I see something unusual related to this topic I'll post it.

AFAIK Meredith's sticker is a D4500CT with the Verrazano as the backdrop but it's not on buses. If they changed it to something much more decent, and it's on buses, then that would be one hell of a sight. I'm in Staten Island three days a week (I'm heading out there tomorrow) so if I see something unusual related to this topic I'll post it.
Alright LRG thank you because it certainly caught my attention never seen that logo before

Today I noticed a couple of Buses 1 in Manhattan and 4 or so on the Gowanus with Depot logos similar to Queens Village including the color with what appears to be an M in the center can someone get a photo and post it please

I saw the same thing the other day .

My question to you guys (or anyone). Where are these MCI's maintained? Since they have Meredith decals (which I saw today), are their predetermined assignments as to where buses get refueled, get scheduled maintenance and get a washing. Does this happen at CAS or YUK or MJQ? Or did they create a small section in the lot for maintenance? Thanks.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I saw one heading up the FDR with a different sticker on it while at work...couldn't get a pic since it was doing about 40 lol

Meredith.

On a side note, I spotted bus no. 2851 on the X42 this afternoon; this bus has the Meredith sticker.

What, no picture :P

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I saw one heading up the FDR with a different sticker on it while at work...couldn't get a pic since it was doing about 40 lol

What, no picture :P

I was on a moving bus and the X42 was heading in the opposite direction...yeah try getting a photo in that circumstance!!! Lol

Archived