Meredith Depot

BusOperator3319

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I saw one heading up the FDR with a different sticker on it while at work...couldn't get a pic since it was doing about 40 lol

What, no picture :P

Lol Fresh Pond you see what we are going through

Jump out the window and chase it with your skateboard lmao

Not with this weather we're having this week...try skateboarding in impaling rain and then try to brake by dragging your foot along wet ground and wearing out the sole of your month-old shoes to get a photo before the bus takes off. The hell is wrong with you? Lol

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Not with this weather we're having this week...try skateboarding in impaling rain and then try to brake by dragging your foot along wet ground and wearing out the sole of your month-old shoes to get a photo before the bus takes off. The hell is wrong with you? Lol

Don't worry you will survive just be like lupe fiasco and kick& push. Joking though

Lol Fresh Pond you see what we are going through

Lol yeah. Since I work by the FDR, I see all the express buses both in and out of service and I can never get a good shot (except when traffic is effed up and I'm on my break :P)

Lmao I know I know. I haven't touched my board sonce August. If its nice on Wednesday I might make a trip out to Meredith since I'm off and go down some sick hills lol

Lmao I know I know. I haven't touched my board sonce August. If its nice on Wednesday I might make a trip out to Meredith since I'm off and go down some sick hills lol

Ha ha, come by my college after 5:00 tomorrow if you can, I know a pretty sick hill you may definitely like if you're interested.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Where is it at?

Check your facebook email.

Now that's what you call a depot sticker. The buses look spray painted. Is the light reflecting off the buses part of the sticker or just the flash from your camera lol

It's the flash, I had it on and I didn't even know.

Archived