R160's on the R

ConductorB

appreantly a conductor on the (R) has a R160 as his train and he said that it runs only weekdays. No rate and R160s on the (R) has 4 running every weekday except weekend only R46s. 4-5 R160s run on the (R) rush hours only.

This thread is making no sense, there's nothing much to discuss about the R-160s on the (R) right now. R160s on the (R) are less frequent now. I don't know what all this fuss is about, I think this thread has run its course. Let's not get worked up on car assignements whether we like them or not, and just enjoy the trains as they are today. There are other things in life to enjoy besides looking at the trends of where these train car types go and what lines they run on.

How's this: If you hear something about the R-160 on the (R) or any other subway car assignment rumor or trend, unless confirmed, just try not to say anything about it. There's no need to spread rumors, and have people uptight over something that's almost certainly not going to occur at any given moment. People losing friends over petty BS, disagreeing about certain things about subways/buses/transit/etc...to the point where friendships are broken...yeah time to go do something else for a change.

At what? You haven't said a thing, you pretend to have "info" then you won't say anything. Either grow up and just say something or don't say something.

R32_3838 was right,all you do is bash people all day.And I'm not pretending I have info.I said I'll leave it at that and you keep going and going and going.And btw a friend of mines got trained for R160 this week.So yea..

What in tarnation are you talking about? It's a train. It's a bunch of steel and glass.

Yea,I understand but some trains have nick names R68/A=Hippos,I read the 46's were called lemons.So whats your point?

Yea,I understand but some trains have nick names R68/A=Hippos,I read the 46's were called lemons.So whats your point?

That's not an official nickname and what does that have to do with you trying to claim that a bunch of glass and steel can be "feminine"?

R32_3838 was right,all you do is bash people all day.And I'm not pretending I have info.I said I'll leave it at that and you keep going and going and going.And btw a friend of mines got trained for R160 this week.So yea..

?

That kid is a blowhard, if he has something to say to me or about me, he should have the balls to say it to my face. And so what your friend got trained on an R160 this week, that means nothing.

The (R) runs on R160s from time to time. Ive added it before on the wiki page, but them dipshit WikiTransit foamers. Wont name but you can see them in the History. Some of you here who edit and deny somethings know who you are..

I contribute at times to wiki with source, but for now i stopped.

So i dont care anymore..

What ever YOU see, with your eyes is reliable besides a photo/video. As long as your telling the truth.

That kid is a blowhard, if he has something to say to me or about me, he should have the balls to say it to my face. And so what your friend got trained on an R160 this week, that means nothing.

Number one wacth your attitude, the Freind that hes talking about is a seinor T/O that has and gets lots of respect so if I was you I would wacth your tone because that's one person you don't want to talk about, and number 3 IM not no f**king blowhard, You keep on doing this shit and trust me you will have trouble coming to you brother, Im not the one to f**k with, you don't know me, and I don't know you, leave it at that, you keep it up, just go ahead be a lifeless jackass and talk more shit, Everyone on this site Has the right to say what they want, Sometimes it makes no sesne but oh well, Have Balls and deal with it

Back to the Topic, Jamaica only uses more than 50 R160 cars on the (R), its like when they had R32's on the (R), 4-5 trainsets then after they do their Rush Hour trips (AM's layed up at CI yard until pm rush) (PM's) they get layed up on the express tracks at Parsons for (F) service the very next day, only 1 out of those 5 trainsets go to Jamaica yard.

This thread is making no sense, there's nothing much to discuss about the R-160s on the (R) right now. R160s on the (R) are less frequent now. I don't know what all this fuss is about, I think this thread has run its course. Let's not get worked up on car assignements whether we like them or not, and just enjoy the trains as they are today. There are other things in life to enjoy besides looking at the trends of where these train car types go and what lines they run on.

How's this: If you hear something about the R-160 on the (R) or any other subway car assignment rumor or trend, unless confirmed, just try not to say anything about it. There's no need to spread rumors, and have people uptight over something that's almost certainly not going to occur at any given moment. People losing friends over petty BS, disagreeing about certain things about subways/buses/transit/etc...to the point where friendships are broken...yeah time to go do something else for a change.

Freindships are broken because people want to be idiots, I tried making peace, shit is still the same, you rather just keep to yourself and enjoy what you do.

Archived