The Best Relationship You've Had Thread

N-Trizzy2609

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well all these comments were hurtlful , but they were true. I need to stop putting all this pressure on myself and Kalila. I need to just walk up to her and say

"Hey Kalila"

and let it run from there. If she still doesn't like me , then... It kills me to say this but...

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET OVER HER!:cry::cry::cry:

And that's what I'm going to do tomorrow before class starts. I'm just going to talk to her and see if she likes me. I'm not going to ask her out since SHE'S 12 and I'M 15! but you know. hopefully things will work out for the better.B)

I could have done this today , but Kalila came a little late so she had to go straight to class as a pose to going to the Cafe' before class starts.

well all these comments were hurtlful , but they were true. I need to stop putting all this pressure on myself and Kalila. I need to just walk up to her and say

"Hey Kalila"

and let it run from there. If she still doesn't like me , then... It kills me to say this but...

I'M GOING TO HAVE TO GET OVER HER!:cry::cry::cry:

And that's what I'm going to do tomorrow before class starts. I'm just going to talk to her and see if she likes me. I'm not going to ask her out since SHE'S 12 and I'M 15! but you know. hopefully things will work out for the better.B)

I could have done this today , but Kalila came a little late so she had to go straight to class as a pose to going to the Cafe' before class starts.

Your 15 and she's 12. There's got to be something wrong with that. I think you need to turn around and walk the other way my friend because your dipping your toe into shark infested water.

Your 15 and she's 12. There's got to be something wrong with that. I think you need to turn around and walk the other way my friend because your dipping your toe into shark infested water.

It's not like he's 21 and she is below 18, hell it's actually a great balance if you ask me.

It's not like he's 21 and she is below 18, hell it's actually a great balance if you ask me.

Hard to do that when you're not even in the same schools. If he wants to try, power to him. But he's got to carry himself like a real guy around her or any other woman. And no fantasies. LIVE your fantasies, don't think them.

And if he gets far enough with her that he has to start worrying about what the rules are, he can do that then. But based on what I've read in this thread I highly doubt that either of them are seriously considering sex (or capable of considering it)...

So when he's 18 and she's 15 that sounds reasonable? If I knew my 12 year old daughter had a 15 year old sack of shit hitting on here I'd be pretty pissed off.

You honestly think it's gonna last that long? B)

Hard to do that when you're not even in the same schools. If he wants to try, power to him. But he's got to carry himself like a real guy around her or any other woman. And no fantasies. LIVE your fantasies, don't think them.

And if he gets far enough with her that he has to start worrying about what the rules are, he can do that then. But based on what I've read in this thread I highly doubt that either of them are seriously considering sex (or capable of considering it)...

It seems that they are in the same school since he said "before class" and the sex thing is something to think about it in this situation, hormones are bound to start acting up around his age.

It seems that they are in the same school since he said "before class" and the sex thing is something to think about it in this situation, hormones are bound to start acting up around his age.

Nah. He'll still be dreaming about purple k's and kalilah avenues.

So when he's 18 and she's 15 that sounds reasonable? If I knew my 12 year old daughter had a 15 year old sack of shit hitting on here I'd be pretty pissed off.

Nah. He'll still be dreaming about purple k's and kalilah avenues.

Um first off...

*As long as we are in the same building , Then yeah you're right melvin. We ARE in the same school technically.

*I am NOT considering sex with ANYONE! Not even Kalila.

*I don't dream about that K train crap. It was just an stupid Idea that I got over!

*Despite her age , Kalila is lovely in several ways. She looks , thinks and acts VERY mature for her age as well. Like She's 14.

* Like I said before , I don't want to date her. I just want her cold hated of me to end. I just wanna be friends.

*And I brought up dating when we're adults since it's okay to date someone 3 years younger than you when you're an adult.

but aside All this , I'm going with my plan tomorrow morning. I'm just going to talk to her and see if she'll give yours truly another chance @ friendship.

I'm crossing my fingers real tight hoping my plan works. This is something I have not tried yet. Last year , I just kept writing notes telling her I'm sorry. So this is the new simple plan.

AND I'M NOT HITTING ON HER!!

If I'm reading this correctly, she hates you? Why would you want to be "friends" with some bitch that hates you? :confused:

Ok , @ first when I met Kalila @ the dance last year , we got off on a great start. But after I wrote my first note to her telling her how special our friendship was and sent it to her via on e of close friends , She basically responded with a note saying she hates me. That lead me to writing more notes and having others give it to her making her hate me more. then eventually I got in huge trouble with staff from after school and staff from her school. I was told to stay away from Kalila for the rest of the year or else there will be consequences.

Now since it's a new year. I'm trying my final plan: the direct approach. Hope it works.;)

And she's not a B*tch!B) She's a very Awesome person.:)

Is she a slut? A dumb blonde? If I ever see her I'll just run her over with my skateboard and...oops!! No more Kalila!

Hey don't say thing like that. It's not cool to hate someone you don't know.

And she's not dumb or blonde. She's not exactly white. She's not exactly Black.

Like me , she's mixed(Half white Half black)

This is why she has really dark hair yet soft and straight with tan skin

Archived