The Best Relationship You've Had Thread

N-Trizzy2609

Hey don't say thing like that. It's not cool to hate someone you don't know.

And she's not dumb or blonde. She's not exactly white. She's not exactly Black.

Like me , she's mixed(Half white Half black)

This is why she has really dark hair yet soft and straight with tan skin

Another stupid statement from F TRAIN.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, leave this kid alone please. No need to call people names when you don't even know them, stop it.

Stuff like this is why I avoid hanging around my own immediate family members. I get called enough names at home! I never really looked into girl-getting until I was 17 (i did get crushes since age 14), and my sex urges didnt really start until I turned 18 (I know I am late, but coming from the deep South raised by an overprotective parent, I have gotten a late start at practically everything social!)

Ok , @ first when I met Kalila @ the dance last year , we got off on a great start. But after I wrote my first note to her telling her how special our friendship was and sent it to her via on e of close friends , She basically responded with a note saying she hates me. That lead me to writing more notes and having others give it to her making her hate me more. then eventually I got in huge trouble with staff from after school and staff from her school. I was told to stay away from Kalila for the rest of the year or else there will be consequences.

Now since it's a new year. I'm trying my final plan: the direct approach. Hope it works.;)

And she's not a B*tch!B) She's a very Awesome person.:)

So let me get this straight. You met a girl at a dance...decided to fall in love with her within days...sent her a note saying so...got rejected. So then you came up with this idea "I'll spam her with more notes and she'll love me". Basically became obsessive stalker guy to the point where you were issued a verbal restraining order by school faculty and staff.

Nice....that's not creepy at all.

Now you have this new idea; "Let's see...a year has gone by. Maybe I should stalk her again and see if she feels different." Brilliant!

Keep on going. If you're lucky you'll get yourself suspended for sexual harrassment. You're doin great. :tup:

Ftrain you shouldn't be hitting on girls younger then you A, and second of all I like a girl too and I am 17 and I don't even mention it in front of anyones face. You can mention that you like a girl but what you are doing with the age and all is just a plain creeper. The girl I like is 16 so there isn't a big age difference between me and her. It won't be considered creeping. I don't know the girl I like pretty well so I would talk, flirt and give her signs but I don't tell her that I like her. Also judging from your point you are just assuming things about her. I don't know the girl I like well so I don't judge her. What you are doing you are just plain creepy and really really weird. Also a long term relationship can only be established only after you have had a relationship with her for the last 3, or 4 years maybe even longer. I don't even consider sex at my age. Boy you have a lot to learn kid.

You do realize that she will get a restraining order against you and you will probably go to a juvenile detention center...

Get girls your own age!

I have a feeling Ftrainfan will be showing up in my office one of these days if he keeps this behavior up.

jacksonpopcornt.gif

@R160: I'm NOT hitting on her. I'm just going to see if she can give our friendship another whirl

@Y2Julio: what kind of office do you run? Is it one of those suspension sites or a juvie site? I'm sure I won't push thing THAT far! B)

@R160: I'm NOT hitting on her. I'm just going to see if she can give our friendship another whirl

@Y2Julio: what kind of office do you run? Is it one of those suspension sites or a juvie site? I'm sure I won't push thing THAT far! B)

I work at one of the Superintendent suspension offices. All I gotta say is keep it up at you will receive at minimum a principals suspension if you keep harassing that girl.

I work at one of the Superintendent suspension offices. All I gotta say is keep it up at you will receive at minimum a principals suspension if you keep harassing that girl.

Oh that's cool! My former Fencing coach works @ one of those too. Do you know anyone there named Moses Sistrunk Jr?

*Despite her age , Kalila is lovely in several ways. She looks , thinks and acts VERY mature for her age as well. Like She's 14.

* Like I said before , I don't want to date her. I just want her cold hated of me to end.

Move on. The more you try and communicate with her the more hopeless your case is going to be.

That's a lesson a certain gay railfan could have learned around christmas time last year when he decided to air all his personal bullshit on Subchat.

I'm really not trying to be a dick. You're 15, and I don't want you to turn into some degenerate railfan who "picks up" (note quotes) girls on railfan trips by asking them what their favorite train is and when they say they don't know proceeds to go on for 45 minutes about trains. Look, there's still hope at your age. I want you to be happy. I want you to get laid when you're ready to, and I want you to be comfortable pursuing girls you like. I don't want you to turn into yet another supplicating chump who's going to try and win girls over by professing undying love for them and ignoring their interests and talking only about your own and boring the shit out of her for a while until you start calling or talking all the time and getting creepy and then you piss her off. So I'm going to tell you these things that might sound harsh because you need to hear and follow them.

That said...move on.

Oh that's cool! My former Fencing coach works @ one of those too. Do you know anyone there named Moses Sistrunk Jr?

I just love how lightly you're taking this. Dude, you're 15 and she's 12...I hate to say this but that's RAPE!!! Focus on another girl closer to your age.

PLEASE!!!!!

I ask you to stop now FtrainFan, It is not worth it AT ALL and you don't want to look like a stalker=creeper=criminal. IIRC, it's illegal to creep and stuff liike that considering she is way too young!!!!! You could ruin your reputation among other friends in the future, and it may affect a relationship you may have in the future even with someone else.

Patience is key, and you have a lot to learn.

I mean, what you are doing is basically like as if a new subway fan decided to ride the (A) from Liberty Av Station to Van Siclen Station (that's only one stop) and he automatically says "oh I hate this line it sucks"...how much sense does it make if you don't ride more of the line and see how good (or bad) it really is before you judge?

As I like to tell folks, don't jump to a conclusion, or you will trip, fall, and get a concussion!B)

I don't work at the suspension schools.

Oh Ok. Well don't worry Julio. I'm just gonna say "Hey Kalila" and if she still hates me and wants me to go away , then consider that done. But you know people do change their minds in life. And maybe she is willing to give me another chance. No one knows unless I try.

Oh Ok. Well don't worry Julio. I'm just gonna say "Hey Kalila" and if she still hates me and wants me to go away , then consider that done. But you know people do change their minds in life. And maybe she is willing to give me another chance. No one knows unless I try.

Yeah, try something and watch yourself land in juvie, rapist.

I just love how lightly you're taking this. Dude, you're 15 and she's 12...I hate to say this but that's RAPE!!! Focus on another girl closer to your age.

It may not be statutory rape, the laws vary by state. However if she finds him creepy he needs to move on to someone else.

Also I'm giving him some seriously good advice here. But just as a word to the wise for everyone ELSE (clears throat) around here, the "railfan community" is not a good place to go for advice on relationships.

The "I Just want to be friends" defense is a classic response by those who've been rejected by the opposite sex because they can't stand to have the object of their affection hate them.

This is true of women as well. They don't like to be hated either.

It may not be statutory rape, the laws vary by state. However if she finds him creepy he needs to move on to someone else.

Now that's just borderline harassment. And if her parents ever were to find out that there's a 15-year old boy harassing their daughter to death then they can pursue sanctions if he doesn't desist.

FtrainFan for your case I consider realism. Living in the real world that is how you get a life instead of stalking people and harassing people all day long. If you don't know what realism is then this poster should do it.

realists-optimism-pessimism-realism-demotivational-poster-1258584859.jpg

Also this is what we don't want to happen to you if you get it.

stalker-november-challenge-look-at-the-size-of-the-wang-on-t-demotivational-poster-1259078643.jpg

It seems that they are in the same school since he said "before class" and the sex thing is something to think about it in this situation, hormones are bound to start acting up around his age.

No they're not. Women may be more emotional in nature than guys but sex requires two willing participants. I've never had sex with someone I didn't want to. It's called self control and I've always had it.

Hell, I've even turned down sex in the past.

Now that's just borderline harassment. And if her parents ever were to find out that there's a 15-year old boy harassing their daughter to death then they can pursue sanctions if he doesn't desist.

Correct, that can constitute harrasment.

"Even though you stalked me to death last year I'm willing to give you another chance."

yeah...totally see that happening >_>;;

Okay its if you insist... *puts on asbestos suit, bulletproof vest and nuclear radiation protection incase a nuclear holocaust results* B)

I ain't saying anything else.

She's not going to give you another chance.

No girl or woman will. Everything for them is how you make them feel.

-Make them feel attracted and safe, they will love you DEEPLY.

-Make them feel attracted, they'll be interested and they'll have fun with you but they will not sleep with you

-Make them feel safe, you'll be their friend and won't get any but they will trust you and talk to you

-Make them feel neither, and they will ignore you

-Make them feel creeped out, and they will hate you and so will all of their friends

You just don't get it Ftrainfan. This guy in this poster is now officially you. You don't learn and you stalk girls just like this guy here.

<picture removed>

Alright guy no need to go crazy with the pictures. They're not all that funny and I think the point has been made.

Archived