The Best Relationship You've Had Thread

N-Trizzy2609

I would just leave her alone. She gave you hints that she doesn't want to be bothered. If you feel it's worth it then do what you were gonna do. I don't think she'd like it but maybe she will, idk. Some people need to actually experience things in order to learn.

I can't believe some of the comments, very immature.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would just leave her alone. She gave you hints that she doesn't want to be bothered. If you feel it's worth it then do what you were gonna do. I don't think she'd like it but maybe she will, idk. Some people need to actually experience things in order to learn.

I can't believe some of the comments, very immature.

Yeah, and publically announcing that he's stalking a younger girl and plans to confront her again (more than likely in the same manner) is totally adult-like.

Infamous if he acts like a kid you treat him like a kid until he grows up and discovers the world isn't a simple world where you get what you want. Thus this is how I will treat him until he grows up and realize this isn't a world where you can get what you want. Especially since he stalks this one girl.

Hide your kids

Hide your wife

Hide your kids

Hide your wife

and hide your husband cuz Ftrainfan is rappin errbody out here.

You are so dumb. You are really dumb, for real.

That song is going to be about you if you don't stop.

Umm...when did I ever say that? And why would I ever say that?

I'm just checkin to make sure we're on the same page here. This kid is choosing to ignore the given advice about this girl and go confront this chick again. Let's face it nobody really had to even bother with this because in my opinion its just pathetic and disgusting.

And no being 15 is not an excuse for his behavior because there are plenty of 15 year olds who understand body language 101 and wouldn't carry on like this. He needs to leave the chick alone, take his ass off the thread and stop carrying on over some broad who doesn't want him so the thread can get back on topic.

She's not going to give you another chance.

No girl or woman will. Everything for them is how you make them feel.

-Make them feel attracted and safe, they will love you DEEPLY.

-Make them feel attracted, they'll be interested and they'll have fun with you but they will not sleep with you

-Make them feel safe, you'll be their friend and won't get any but they will trust you and talk to you

-Make them feel neither, and they will ignore you

-Make them feel creeped out, and they will hate you and so will all of their friends

Hey , You're not in her head buddy. not all girls act the same way. They are not programmed robots. They each have their own minds. And I'm just saying "Hi" and seeing where that goes. What's the worst that can happen the second I just say "Hi". Guys I can control myself! Don't worry.

Now , if I do this tomorrow and she actually forgives me , then...

I get a apology from each of you that said I'm creepy. B)

If not , then I'll just walk away from her and get over it.

Oh , and some of her friends still like me , so HA!

As long as you think positive , and only hope the best out of something , ANYTHING is possible. Even winning over an enemy! Trust me!

Oh my gosh. How many times do we have to tell you she doesn't like you and it won't work. She will just think of you as a creeper and will treat you like a creep. Also her friends shouldn't be hitting on you. They are about the same age. You really need to learn the word stop. I want you to read the book Speak. If you keep doing this you are going to end up raping a girl and you will end up in jail. Stop ok just push your hormones to the stop lever and grow up because I will treat you like this until you grow up.

Hide your kids

Hide your wife

Hide your kids

Hide your wife

and hide your husband cuz Ftrainfan is rappin errbody out here.

You are so dumb. You are really dumb, for real.

That song is going to be about you if you don't stop.

Haha that was just playing in my head.

But I would've left her alone a long time ago. When someone says they hate you then they're not worth it, that was a red flag. I think she has every right to feel awkward, I would too to be honest. It's gonna end up going around the school and when you regret it there's nothing you can do.

He'll learn but I still think shouting "rapist" is inappropriate.

You know what, I guess we've all wasted our keystrokes in this entire thread talking to FAIL TRAIN about his obsession issue with this girl, who I personally feel is too young at this point in life. If it's an 18 year old and a 21 year old then I can understand but right now I can't see this working out so well, I'm sorry. DO as you wish but I personally think you're wasting your time and energy.

Hey , You're not in her head buddy. not all girls act the same way. They are not programmed robots. They each have their own minds. And I'm just saying "Hi" and seeing where that goes. What's the worst that can happen the second I just say "Hi". Guys I can control myself! Don't worry.

Now , if I do this tomorrow and she actually forgives me , then...

I get a apology from each of you that said I'm creepy. B)

If not , then I'll just walk away from her and get over it.

Oh , and some of her friends still like me , so HA!

As long as you think positive , and only hope the best out of something , ANYTHING is possible. Even winning over an enemy! Trust me!

I don't care about what you do and it's not a bet, and I'm not trying to be "right" or win anything. I'm giving you advice that will help you for the rest of your life if you follow it. If you choose not to take it, that's your right.

Part of growing up is learning that you can't do everything you set your mind to. You can't control other people. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way, so it is what it is. You've got to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with other people.

While every person is different, that doesn't mean that there aren't certain patterns of behavior that are consistent across ALL people. Remember you're 15. You don't have all the answers. Part of growing up is acknowledging that. So I don't "trust you", it's nothing personal, I just "trust me" more.

It may not be statutory rape, the laws vary by state. However if she finds him creepy he needs to move on to someone else.

It is, in any state sex between two individuals under the age of consent is statutory rape. In the state of New York, the age of consent is 17 if the older party is UNDER 21, but if the older person is 21, the legal age is 18. That said, two kids do have sex while 16 or under, that is statutory rape. The chances of someone getting charged with that is very low unless some 16 YO knocks up is girl, then the parent s can have him arrested so that he can be forced to pay child support.

It is, in any state sex between two individuals under the age of consent is statutory rape. In the state of New York, the age of consent is 17 if the older party is UNDER 21, but if the older person is 21, the legal age is 18. That said, two kids do have sex while 16 or under, that is statutory rape. The chances of someone getting charged with that is very low unless some 16 YO knocks up is girl, then the parent s can have him arrested so that he can be forced to pay child support.

Yup, I stopped worrying about those laws the second I didn't need to know them anymore. Thanks for posting that in the thread though, I realize my post was more than a bit vague.

Haha that was just playing in my head.

But I would've left her alone a long time ago. When someone says they hate you then they're not worth it, that was a red flag. I think she has every right to feel awkward, I would too to be honest. It's gonna end up going around the school and when you regret it there's nothing you can do.

He'll learn but I still think shouting "rapist" is inappropriate.

Railfans with no experience with women who hear about sex or relationships tend to react like 3rd graders when they do, so that's why they're shouting "rapist" because they think it's funny when all it does is make them look stupid and immature.

I don't care about what you do and it's not a bet, and I'm not trying to be "right" or win anything. I'm giving you advice that will help you for the rest of your life if you follow it. If you choose not to take it, that's your right.

Part of growing up is learning that you can't do everything you set your mind to. You can't control other people. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way, so it is what it is. You've got to be honest with yourself before you can be honest with other people.

While every person is different, that doesn't mean that there aren't certain patterns of behavior that are consistent across ALL people. Remember you're 15. You don't have all the answers. Part of growing up is acknowledging that. So I don't "trust you", it's nothing personal, I just "trust me" more.

Listen I'm just doing this. Just wish me luck.

I'm signing off now so don't bother bugging me.:mad:

The girl is Kalila and the boy is Earl. Like I said I will treat him like a kid till he learns and this is what he is doing right now.

<image removed>

Guy, the stupid pictures aren't funny. If you're going to post humor, be funny. If not don't. Kthxbye.

Archived