The Best Relationship You've Had Thread

N-Trizzy2609

A father is on his deathbed, and his son visits him.

"Son, before I die. I need to give you four important pieces of advice which hold the key to life"

"Go ahead dad"

"1-Find yourself a woman who is a true caretaker, who cooks, and cleans and washes, and takes care of your children. This is very important to a stable family"

"2-Find yourself a woman who can satisfy all of your manly desires. Someone you can be wild, and physically enjoy for the rest of your life, who will be as adventurous in bed as you want her to be. This is key to your happiness."

"3-Find yourself a woman who you truly connect with. Someone you can speak to about anything, trust for advice, and who knows you as well as you know her. This is the key to emotional balance and a good outlook on life."

"Thanks dad. But didn't you say there were four pieces of advice?"

"Ah yes, I almost forgot. The most important one of all. These 3 women must never meet each other"

:P

LOL! Oh snap!!!

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a reason I didn't reply in this thread before this point....

and I'm surprised no one really mentioned what I'm about to say (although some may have been thinking it).... which is:

I don't think there was ever a girl to begin with.

This kid isn't playing with a full deck... Noticing his prior posts in other parts of the forum, dude has a WILD imagination - and his posts in this thread illustrated it quite perfectly....

In plain english, I think the shit was all made up.

But I will credit the kid for singlehandedly hijacking this thread....

and I'm surprised no one really mentioned what I'm about to say (although some may have been thinking it).... which is:

This kid isn't playing with a full deck... Noticing his prior posts in other parts of the forum, dude has a WILD imagination - and his posts in this thread illustrated it quite perfectly....

Interesting hypothesis… It sounds plausible to me as well, but the part about him getting a restraining order doesn't sound so made-up to me.

If Ftrainfan is good at anything, it's being entertaining. I f***ing love this thread!

Yes, this thread is LEGENDARY! It needs to be saved. rr4567, where are you??? :)

My thoughts exactly B35. With the craziness this kid has posted on this board in the past, why should we believe anything personal of his? Utter BS i tell you. SMH :tdown:

Archived