Amtrak Unveils Its High Speed Vision For 2040

Myrtle Local

Too bad deal with it. Amtrak will never see that kinda service. There dreaming right now. Dreaming is easy but bring it to the real world then it becomes a problem.

Deal with what? If it happens, awesome....if not it doesn't mean much to me. Obviously you only read the main article and not the whole plan. Of course there isn't a budget for it right now, this plan was developed as an initial look into next gen high speed rail. The plan might be too advanced for your reading pleasure which is why I'm sure you skipped it.

Deal with what? If it happens, awesome....if not it doesn't mean much to me. Obviously you only read the main article and not the whole plan. Of course there isn't a budget for it right now, this plan was developed as an initial look into next gen high speed rail. The plan might be too advanced for your reading pleasure which is why I'm sure you skipped it.

Nah actually I didnt skip it. As I said amtrak is dreaming and they need to stop because its never going o happen.

Would you like to share with us why you gotta talk to him like that asswipe huh please due tell ... Punch to many tickets lately ?

Go take a personal and relax

Relax? You might be misreading the situation. I'm trying to have a conversation. I asked what reason was he felt that. Other than making the statement he didn't have a viewpoint. I thought we were here to discuss topics? This isn't a place come through, drop a one liner and move on with no reasoning. If you don't have an explanation you don't have to make a public comment. I'm sure he appreciates you standing up for him though. And for the record I love my job, everyday on the railroad is a good day! Maybe you need a personal day, having a reaction like that?

Relax? You might be misreading the situation. I'm trying to have a conversation. I asked what reason was he felt that. Other than making the statement he didn't have a viewpoint. I thought we were here to discuss topics? This isn't a place come through, drop a one liner and move on with no reasoning. If you don't have an explanation you don't have to make a public comment. I'm sure he appreciates you standing up for him though. And for the record I love my job, everyday on the railroad is a good day! Maybe you need a personal day, having a reaction like that?

Personally, I'd have to agree with him, and it's funny looking back and seeing that this is the result of someone who clearly doesn't understand how HSR works stating that there will be GRADE CROSSINGS across tracks rated for speeds up to 220 miles per hour. THAT IS an ignorant statement. Personally speaking, Amtrak has an ambitious plan, but unless the economy turns around in the next few years, I might not see this happen before I have grandkids.... and that's a LONG time away.

Archived