(G) Shuttle Bus action after Atlantic Antic

LRG

What kind of crazy Antics on Atlantic are you pulling Skaterboy

Why is 1737 LIB sitting all alone with the HVAC shut off .... Don't you know there are crazy hmm hmm people that hate that :P

Hey Skaterboy what the hell are you doing around Queensbridge all alone lol Don't you know you look suspect around there sheet don't you know your A long way from home ? Did you go across the street for that yummy Fried Chicken ? And A Quarter Water to washeth down lol

Hey don't be taking out your Marker and writing scrap on all the Orions lol wait A minute hmm actually great idea.

Hey Roscoe P Coltrain great show ok and don't let me find you around QueensBridge cuz I will rip that R40's are the best shirt up lol:p

What kind of crazy Antics on Atlantic are you pulling Skaterboy

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! You are too much!!!

Why is 1737 LIB sitting all alone with the HVAC shut off .... Don't you know there are crazy hmm hmm people that hate that :P

LOL! Oh snap :-X

Hey Skaterboy what the hell are you doing around Queensbridge all alone lol Don't you know you look suspect around there sheet don't you know your A long way from home ? Did you go across the street for that yummy Fried Chicken ? And A Quarter Water to washeth down lol

LOL I was with a few people so I was ok...either way I would have held my own regardless ;)

Hey don't be taking out your Marker and writing scrap on all the Orions lol wait A minute hmm actually great idea.

How DARE you speak of my Orion 5s like that!! I'l pretend I didn't hear that :cry::cry:

Hey Roscoe P Coltrain great show ok and don't let me find you around QueensBridge cuz I will rip that R40's are the best shirt up lol:p

Oh no I am sooooooooooooo scared!!! Bring it Mr. bus driver! Lmfao! Too bad you couldn't make it to bus fest or even check out the (G) Shuttle, you did miss out on something rather huge. Thanks for the comment. I guess it took you an hour to write?? LOL J/K man :P

Archived