Daimler will lay off 187 Orion employees

East New York

Dude, just give it a rest, because I am not about to sit here and argue with you on a subject you know nothing about!

There have been companies who have been in Ch. 11 for 3, 4, and 5 years and eventually came out.

And the "loyal RTS customer" argument you make is not valid for the simple fact that MTS isn't making any buses right now, so naturally they have no choice but to go to other manufacturers. And sure Dallas is retiring RTS' soon because they are nearly a decade old! Duh, It's not rocket science!

And since you know so damn much, did you know that the very first RTS ever was a low floor? which was modified into a standard high floor??

And lastly, there is no hype because the RTS is not currently in production, but I am very interested that you are the spokesperson for countless TA's across the country.

And you can say whatever you want, but you're not getting any information out of me until it's time. Then all I want to hear is "East New York, I apologize. I was wrong." Then you can pick your lower jaw up off the floor!:)

Oh please, dont give me that crap. If you can not give us facts that is fine since you really cant take this conversation more productively like other threads that I and you participate. I am enjoy that fact you can not disclose the info since there no conversation to brought at this thread, why bother mention it? This why you really can not engage a this type of discussion.

Oh please, dont give me that crap. If you can not give us facts that is fine since you really cant take this conversation more productively like other threads that I and you participate. I am enjoy that fact you can not disclose the info since there no conversation to brought at this thread, why bother mention it? This why you really can not engage a this type of discussion.

I have no idea what you are talking about..........

Archived