R32 3348

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From the great Joe Testagrose

img_49523.jpg

Note the Rockwell HPT-2 truck before being replaced

img_5761.jpg

These were taken in 1980.By this year the R46 had the lowest MDBF rate in the system,over 1200 different cracks were found in the rockwell trucks,and Pullman standard was hit with a $80 million dollar lawsuit by the (NYCT) Good times,good times.

img_34253.jpg

This was from 1981.Note the yellow paint marks on the trucks.Those marks indicated areas cracking under carbody presure.Around the clock inspections were made weekly.Thanks Joey T.He has had some of the best R46 pics ever!!!

WTF!!! R36WF at Marcy ave????FTW!!!.The chick in the third Marcy pic is thick!!! Look at the T/O staring.LOL

Yeah, yo! I'm looking like dang, who that!? It's not to often I'm feeling somebody in an old pic. BTW 71st Avenue (EE) pretty much looks the same. It's just brighter now.

Yeah, yo! I'm looking like dang, who that!? It's not to often I'm feeling somebody in an old pic. BTW 71st Avenue (EE) pretty much looks the same. It's just brighter now.

Yeah I miss when stations were lit with Incadescent Lights back in the 80`s.:tup:Here`s another train pic

Brand New Kawasaki R62 #1373 1984 courtesy of Steve Hoskins.

img_26128.jpg

img_62214.jpg

Yeah I miss when stations were lit with Incadescent Lights back in the 80`s.:tup:Here`s another train pic

Brand New Kawasaki R62 #1373 1984 courtesy of Steve Hoskins.

img_62214.jpg

Trin had a RFW...damn. I remember riding the (6) and the R62As had the RFWs...some of the R62As that used to be on the (6) are now on the (1)...the Westchester yellow sticker can be seen under the red 240th Street sticker at times.

From the GC collection.....2 oldtimers that are still running today !!

img_114134.jpg

Power to the R32s and R42s! :rock: