Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rob0922

Bus Operator

I am just off medical hold after 2 months. I am going through the hiring process for Bus Operator. I spoke to Human Relations at 180 Livingston today and was told to go to 1 Center Street to have my name restored to list 5025. After nosing around a little, I was told that I may be called as soon as next week or, it could be a month before I start training at Zerega Avenue. It just bothers me a little that the Medical hold took so long and people who were behind me on the list have already been hired and are currently in training. Is this common?? Is there anything I need to know for when I am finally hired & sent for training?? Any help would be appreciated.(MTA)

It happened to a friend of mine. He was put on medical hold, had to go to his doctor, his doctor was on vacation, when his doctor finally came back, and he was checked by his doctor, the class was full. He got the treatment that I'm getting with RTO. 3 months before the next class. This stuff is more common than people think.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.