My most recent visit

R1Toasty

Photos can be found here. Overall, it was a pretty good trip. I saw the R110A, rode an R40 (N) out to Stillwell pressed up against the RFW, took a little adventure with the (J)(M)(D)(F)(G)(R) and (L) out in Brooklyn, and journeyed around on the (1)(2)(3) and (4)(5)(6). I'm also pleased because I rode every model of train in service this time around. Videos coming when I unload and edit them all.

Great Stuff Man! Love the 110's in the yard!

Thanks! I zoomed in as much as I could on those pictures, but I neglected to bring my telescopic zoom lens out there with me (I didn't know where they were in the yard). You can actually see the red bench in the lead car there... I wonder if they just leave it open or what...

Awsome pics my favorites is the greatbirds in work service and the R110As ones. And the funny thing is when i went up there in december that storm door was open!!! I wonder why leave that door open maybe they lost the keys for the storm doors LOL.

Cool!

Thanks

Excellent job! love the night pic's!

i can never seem to get good night pics :(

Yeah, I know what you mean. The camera was my video camera, a Canon HV20 w/ image stabilizer. It takes great low light pics and videos.

Awsome pics my favorites is the greatbirds in work service and the R110As ones. And the funny thing is when i went up there in december that storm door was open!!! I wonder why leave that door open maybe they lost the keys for the storm doors LOL.

Ha, that would suck... the inside of that first car would be trashed after a while... no wonder they aren't in service :)

Nice pics man!

Thanks

Yea, i saw that too. Maybe someone broke the lock? Nice photos by the way!!

- Andy

• 2 weeks later...
hey bro how far do you travel to get all those pictures?

Man, for the three days I was there, I was all over the place. To tell the truth, I didn't do much else than ride the subway. I was up and down the (2)(4)(5)(6)(A)(B)(F)(G)(L)(J)(M)(N)(Q)(W)... it was a great trip... I can't begin to calculate how far I went.

Archived