are there any girls who appreciate MS Trainsim players

Will be very interesting to know, how do they consider this game and what do they think of it. It iwll be generally interesting what does an average non-railfan think of this game. how does he/she consider it.

I think that ladies, just like everything in the word consider this passtime differetly. So of them, might say a big you ... seeing you playing it. So of them can call MS Trainsim a poppycock.

Will be interesting how does it happen in reality.

Nope girls think that MSTS players are video game foamers with no life. You can still like and play MSTS and get girls you just gotta have the right G....

But there are lots of girls that like video games though. Just when you are with a girl dont start talking about how great the R160s is and you will be fine..

If the girl likes you it doesn't matter what you're into. They'll turn away when you start creeping them out.

I was just thinking that exact same thing. Just be yourself, if they are into (2)(7x):mb:(NJT)(MTA):njc:(Z)(G)(A) or not :).

- Andy

it is that I started to talk with her, how nice is newly built metro in Kazan', Russia. She left kazan' is 2001, and metro was built in 2005

http://k-metro.ruz.net/eindex.html

She doesnt say amnything, about me and my interests.

She lives pretty close to the Bay Ridge terminal of the LIRR ... by the way.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

to be honest, I have lots of other hobbies (i.e. electronic music)

And for future, all my electronics project (just like a famous elevator circuit) will be kept only at home.

"po pope" (sorry cant display phonetics) is a shortcut for

"beating someone's butt with a belt" for a sake of punishment.

sorry for the offtopics, but sometimes

the inter-languge homonym

are really funny.

And to be honest I am not going to play BDSM even virtually.

plus: Do you know how does "Living la Vida Loca" sounds in Russian. It sound so that from Russian

to English it is translated as "the time of love is too far!"

Edited by tramrunner

I also think so sometime. Last summer I used to play trainsim alot. But when everything annoyed. I decided to spend 2 weeks in a resort hotel in Catskills, where there is no trains and no traces of them at all. (boring place actualy, Wurtboro, NY)

Prior to going on a vacation I had a very interesting talk iwth AQ_ (my friend from Russian Forums) and he told me the folowing:

"..yes its possible to live with all the communications over the ICQ and Web. With all the women made of rubber/vynyl. but such a kind of life will not bring you a spiritual satisfaction.!" and it is so

Aq_ contitues: "...Trainsim is a nice thing, but unlike a train it cannot take you to the places it shows to you. And it cannot take you to your loved one....." how right he is.

Not only the MSTS players are video game foamers with no life. The convenience of e-communications, and that society prefers it instead of the live talks (phone talks) makes be believe that I am a foamer with no life!!!!!!

However, when I start to glue out a paper tram/train. I feel how living the life is.

I also think so sometime. Last summer I used to play trainsim alot. But when everything annoyed. I decided to spend 2 weeks in a resort hotel in Catskills, where there is no trains and no traces of them at all. (boring place actualy, Wurtboro, NY)

Prior to going on a vacation I had a very interesting talk iwth AQ_ (my friend from Russian Forums) and he told me the folowing:

"..yes its possible to live with all the communications over the ICQ and Web. With all the women made of rubber/vynyl. but such a kind of life will not bring you a spiritual satisfaction.!" and it is so

Aq_ contitues: "...Trainsim is a nice thing, but unlike a train it cannot take you to the places it shows to you. And it cannot take you to your loved one....." how right he is.

Not only the MSTS players are video game foamers with no life. The convenience of e-communications, and that society prefers it instead of the live talks (phone talks) makes be believe that I am a foamer with no life!!!!!!

However, when I start to glue out a paper tram/train. I feel how living the life is.

NO NO NO not all MSTS players are video game foamers. The key word is SOME MSTS players video game foamers not all. It seems like you have a lot of diffent hobbies than MSTS so personally i dont think you a MSTS foamer.....