San Diego Transit Authority / MTS -Metropolitan Transit System

Thanks Brighton for pics. The correct name for the San Diego mass transit network is MTS(Metropolitan Transit System)which was renamed a few year ago from San Diego Transit.

I read on the San Diego MTS that another expansion pending state/federal funding on the trolley is planned up to the University Town Centre Mall/Business Distict on the city's Nothern section by as soon as 2015-16.

Thanks Brighton for pics. The correct name for the San Diego mass transit network is MTS(Metropolitan Transit System)which was renamed a few year ago from San Diego Transit.

I read on the San Diego MTS that another expansion pending state/federal funding on the trolley is planned up to the University Town Centre Mall/Business Distict on the city's Nothern section by as soon as 2015-16.

Thanks! Are they planning to expand? I read on their website that they are planning major reconstruction to certain areas of the few different lines..

Great pics there. You must be lovin San Diego Transit;)

Thanks! I loved California..!

You mean MTS Daniel.B)

Yeah:p

Awesome! Its always great to see something else then the NYCT system!

Thanks! Exactly!

(H)oly back to the future (3):) :tup:

These are A first I've seen MTS ...Man those pants are reaching high

These cars are colorful but do they go fast??

Thanks for the cali pics:tup:

Marty, you have to go back with me! Where? Back to the Future! lol They travel I would say about 30 mph...

Great photos of the San Diego Trolley, Zach! :tup:

Thanks Man!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived