Crips gang thug gets 20 years in vicious stab slay of bus driver Edwin Thomas

Harry

You were just being silly? How loud is the beeping sound you make when you back up like that? I'm sure Hitler was being silly when he said to kill everyone that silly rascal. How was he to know everyone was going to follow his orders? I'm sure Jeffrey Dahmer was only hungry as well if we apply your warped thinking.

You don't generalize? I hope you are making an ironic joke there. Then again, you probably don't know what ironic is. Your statement reminds me of three classic "I'm not" quotes that were hilariously stupid and pretty much the opposite. "I am not a witch, I am you." "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Monica Lewinsky", and finally, let's not forget Tricky Dick's "I am not a crook" Take out not from those 3 quotes and your statement and you get the truth of the statement. Add you're "nah, I'm not racist" to it ass well.

So you are not from the south, and that form of racism is foreign to you? So then you are saying the form of racism that is familiar to you is when a group of one race attacks another on city streets as opposed to a hanging by the old oak tree? I see.

Everyone knows by "they" you did not mean the NAACP, you meant black people that you are assuming are racist. You're argument is as graceful as a clumsy child.

So you are a skankee and don't get along with most rednecks? Could it be because you are not that different, so you dislike them because they remind you of you and all your obvious faults?

You must have a lot of foot cheese in your mouth having your foot in it all day.

very well written!!!!!!!thank you so much for writing something so intelligent!!!

dude you need shrink, stop over analyzing it and get over it. I dont know what race you are and I really dont care, but you obviaoulsy are a racist yourself in one form or another from your past belligerent posts and ramblings..

Awww, I think I made it angry. It must suck to look in the mirror and hate yourself like you do. I surprised you spelled analyzing correctly.

Ok guys keep it cordial. But I still would like to know what harm the NAACP has done?

the list can go on and on about what negative the NAACP has done.. but it boils down to this

the NAACP fights for SPECIAL rights for African Americns, Blacks or whatver term is deemd non offensive in this country, NOT equal rights......and thats the biggest problem. Just look at affirmative action, or what happened recelty with the cancelling of that FDNY test....nuff said.

Awww, I think I made it angry. It must suck to look in the mirror and hate yourself like you do. I surprised you spelled analyzing correctly.

I dont hate myself at all. Im not racist, I know there are pigs in each race, I hate religion but I know not all catholics, or muslims or jews or whatever are the same...There have been african americans who went out of their way to help me in situations when they didnt have to at all. I dont label everyone the same just because of their skin color. Its something they were born with, they didnt choose to have a different skin color..

the list can go on and on about what negative the NAACP has done.. but it boils down to this

the NAACP fights for SPECIAL rights for African Americns, Blacks or whatver term is deemd non offensive in this country, NOT equal rights......and thats the biggest problem. Just look at affirmative action, or what happened recelty with the cancelling of that FDNY test....nuff said.

Affirmative action applies to all minorities. When it was created, it was a great thing simply because many companies would not hire you if you were not white. And what's not equal? Thw last time I checked there was no harm that this org. has done. And what's wrong with cancelling the the FDNY test that was deemed unfair?

Im not racist, I know there are pigs in each race, I hate religion but I know not all catholics, or muslims or jews or whatever are the same...There have been african americans who went out of their way to help me in situations when they didnt have to at all. I dont label everyone the same just because of their skin color. Its something they were born with, they didnt choose to have a different skin color..

Quit while you're behind. Everythng you have said so far makes you out more and more to be the bigot you obviously are. I noticed you never addressed the "Cuomo the homo" statement you made the other day. I guess some forms of bigotry are ok for you and others not, instead of all being bad.

It's easy to point things out from behind a screen typing away.

It's simple to say "the murderer deserves ____".

Life is not easy or simple, and the swarm of misinformation, hate speech, confused and misdirected anger isn't helping. If you really want to fix this country, we need to have a cultural renaissance, one where people start again, fix the problems caused by wrongs in the past.

If anger gets the best of someone, they can end up a murderer, it could be an accident, it could be mental illness, but people tend to take the easy route and say "well what do you expect some people just break the law" etc etc, well, people raised in a safe, clean, healthy environment with no mental illnesses, a proper education, taught the proper tools of social interaction by people who have them, and then he kills, sure thern you can say they just dont want to follow the law, but it's not some simple thing.

As a community leader in manhattan said "decay became the norm". When progress and stability becomes the norm, violent crime dries up. When you have nothing, you feel hopeless, the mental state of these youths is so desperate and twisted from neglect and stresses, it isn't shocking to me at al that this ends up happening. Violent crime is mostly a symptom of an unhealthy culture, one where apathy takes over, and people end up skipping out on learning the social tools required to follow a path in life that goes up vs down.

Be the change you want to see happen, and try to teach others the same.

- A

Affirmative action applies to all minorities. When it was created, it was a great thing simply because many companies would not hire you if you were not white. And what's not equal? Thw last time I checked there was no harm that this org. has done. And what's wrong with cancelling the the FDNY test that was deemed unfair?

the test wasnt unfair...and the NAACP are racists....But im dont talking about them. They are a disgusting group. NAACP is run by people who are in it forthemselves and what they can profit from it , not the advancement of colored people as their name says.. They hold back their race if anything.

I have to disagree 100%. I'm a little behind on checking posts, so I missed this. First off, you are speaking for one whole organization, and I'm quite sure that you don't personally know anyone associated with the NAACP. I on the other hand, I do know people from the org., and can assure you that the ones I know, are for the advancement of colored people, which extends well beyond the limits of African-Americans! And I know for a fact that they are FAR from racists! People of all races, creeds, and nationalities work for and with them. So I guess all those White, Asian, and Hispanic people are racist also?

Archived