207th st. terminal

myvalk

Ah, yea, i all most never ride the (A), so i wouldn't know, sorry myvalk!!

P.S. most of the underground stations are sweltering in summer, but it really depends on the station, some are worse than others, some aren't too bad at all, hence your question obviously, but in case no one else answers, i'm going to guess you'll get sweaty in a t-shirt & jeans there.

- Andy

I can't help but ask why you want to know so much at 207 Street term? I won't answer this question because its a reg flag on security concerns.

Only other reason i know, would be if the person got a job nearby or moved nearby, but yea i agree.

- Andy

I can't help but ask why you want to know so much at 207 Street term? I won't answer this question because its a reg flag on security concerns.

i just picked a new job, and i'm stationed at the A terminal.

my old partner is there on just a few days of the week, but his idea of clean is'nt neccessarily (sp?) mine. i have heard that it's murder in the summer,with the heat and the added heat of the a/c condensors, but i needed a job up north.

...and good looking out on the security angle.

i wish i was more familiar with each station. The only underground station i know of that isn't sweat-tastic in summer is the roosevelt island (F) station, it's so deep and well ventilated that it's pretty much the same temperature all year round. Sorry i cant help more!!!

- Andy

i wish i was more familiar with each station. The only underground station i know of that isn't sweat-tastic in summer is the roosevelt island (F) station, it's so deep and well ventilated that it's pretty much the same temperature all year round. Sorry i cant help more!!!

- Andy

well thanx anyway... ill find out in a few weeks, when it gets warmer.

I know 207th Street well. Can't remember how hot it gets in the summer, but it does seem pretty clean most of the time. Tiles look good and aren't ripped out, haven't seen any rats or mice in all the times I've been there (which have been within last ten years, I've been on the subways frequently since I was 5), cleaning crews always down there, platform looks good, and I love the smell of the stuff they use to mop train floors. :cool:

Ok its not going to be that bad exept it is hot in the Summer all the heat coming up from the trains.

A bit off topic, but what is being done exactly to aleviate the heat in the worse stations? I saw a info release about the (MTA) doing something, any new info on that??

- Andy

Archived