If you were to rate the (B) (D) (F) (V) from A-F, what rating would you give and why?

m106crosstown

Mine:

(:) B-

(D) B+

(F) A-

(V) B-

Only things is I wish there was more than one CPW service on weekends, which hurts the (B)ravo that it doesn't run. The (D)elta is good service but headways can be a little long sometimes. (F)ox is usually pretty reliable, (V)ictor too but again not running weekends, and intervals.

(:)= B, because most of the time when i take it, there are a lot of seat empty and the train is not crowed. the bad- its local. makes all the stop.

(D)= A, the contrary of the (:D, its fast, and accessible to other trains. but almost never is a seat available, and is crowded.

(F) N/A - dont know much about it.

(V)-N/A

(D) - b+ It is rather heavy with stops in brooklyn near coney island and i believe it takes the longest to get to manhattan from coney island.

(:) - I've only ridden this 2 times, and only to catch an F train one station up but going in the other direction.

(F) - A++ I love this train because it goes to 5 places i go to very often, and is never too crowded, and has even station distribution, very clean too.

(V)- B+ I mostly use this train to go from near central park to times square to herald square, but sometimes they seem to be hard to find, long wait.

(:) A+++++++++++++++++++ It has the R40s a great express run and railfan windows!!!!

(D) B- It has great subway cars but its underground and boring to ride in the bronx.

(F)A++ this route has great headways and is very senic in brooklyn!!

(V)F- it sucks period.

(:D N/A, I'm railfanning this line 4/16.

(D) N/A, last time I rode this line (ando nly once at that) I was 11.

(F) B+ - Good headways during the rush, don't ride the line to know whether it is good during other times.

(V) A; Could be advertised along Queens Boulevard to spur ridership.

(:D: B -> Great Route, needs more evening and definitely weekend service

(D): B -> Another Great Route, however, weekend headways can be a little long

(F): B- -> Culver Express, should be implemented after or before the Culver Viaduct Reconstruction project, Another power route.

(V): B -> The Infamous (V). Always empty when I took it, should be extended via Fulton St to Euclid Av

Archived